Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Finally got my gt back on the streets. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my gt back on the streets.

89johnny
06-05-2011, 02:19 AM
So about a month ago i was driving down 276 headed toward uc east when some shabby toolbag in a dumptruck was loosing his load of base stone out the side of his truck and about six huge rocks smoked the front of my car. Two got my hood putting huge dents in it. Others hit low on my freshly painted front bumper cover spiderwebbing the paint and one went right through the radiator. Then the guy lied his ass off to the ohio state patrol and got out of the whole thing.
So today i gave up on my war to get paid for this and bought a radiator. It was a good feeling to be back in it on such a nice day.:)

Jake
06-05-2011, 12:58 PM
that sucks man. glad to hear you got it back on the streets though!

sean
06-05-2011, 02:48 PM
So how that work? I was told a long time ago if it comes off of a truck and hit you its their fault. If it hits the groung then hits you your out of luck. Either way thats b.s. If it would have hit a cop of a guy on a bike there would have been hell to pay.

sc30687notch
06-05-2011, 04:44 PM
but if it was ur tools that fell out u better bet it would have been ur fault glad to here your back on road

89johnny
06-05-2011, 09:43 PM
thanks guys. It was bullshit the guy was saying it didnt come from his truck and since i was headed in the opposite direction they said i lost sight of him and a truck description wasnt good enough. It was a scam i think.