Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Well....... I'm back......prayers needed [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Well....... I'm back......prayers needed

Flaming87lx
06-04-2011, 06:35 PM
I got home yesterday. I was with in a week of having the family down in Florida with me and my mother inlaw had a stroke. My inlaws need my wife more than ever now so I had to make a tough desicion and quit my job and come home. I'm glad to be home and see everyone but need to find employment quick. I'm looking for a service/tire store manager position if anyone can help out. I would like some prayers for the mommy inlaw and some prayers for myself that I find employment right away. Thanks everyone!!

jack90gt
06-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Wow bro good luck man.....Hope all works out

Moody
06-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Good luck with every thing I will keep an eye open.

redfirepearlgt
06-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Welcome home. Sorry it has to come under such stressful circumstances. Will be praying for your in-laws and your job situation. If I hear of or see anything I will post it or PM you. I travel a lot with my job (mainly by vehicle). You will be fine. Takes a strong individual to leave a good job and warm climate to return to support your in-laws and no job promise. Keep the faith that landed you that job in Florida. Your good character will pay off. Proud to be acquainted with you.

93snake
06-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Good luck and prayers for the family!