Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
American Muscle discount code [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : American Muscle discount code

Markcore
05-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Anyone have one for this month? I'm placing an order for wheels.

Thanks! :bigthumb

SJSlots
05-25-2011, 04:13 PM
That's funny... I was going to email their contact on MustangForums but I have to have a certain post count apparently for it to be given to me. I'd like it too. :-(

rtvickers
05-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Not allowed to give it out. If you get on svtperformance.com and search that youll find the people that you can pm and they will give it to you. If it gets out they will cancel it.

Blackout
05-25-2011, 08:35 PM
how much of a discount is it?

rtvickers
05-26-2011, 06:11 AM
I think its 6%

Markcore
05-26-2011, 07:29 AM
Not allowed to give it out. If you get on svtperformance.com and search that youll find the people that you can pm and they will give it to you. If it gets out they will cancel it.

Yeah SVTP was down yesterday, or I would have just PM's the dude. :cool1:

SJSlots
05-26-2011, 10:17 AM
I think its 6%

Every little bit helps right?

I knew you weren't supposed to give it out. Instructions on MF's flat out says not to share it... so it sucks that in order to get my hands on it I'll have to wait a few months until I reach my 50 post count there. Not going to post-whore myself or beg the guy for it. Part of me is 'gets it', the reason why they want it that way yet the other part of me thinks it's only 6%... it's not like they're coughing up some HUGE discount.