Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
What is the fastest Police car for 2011? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What is the fastest Police car for 2011?

Black Horse
05-16-2011, 03:12 PM
You might not want to laugh if a Taurus pulls out behind you......

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/driveon/post/2011/05/tests-which-is-toughest-police-car----chevrolet-dodge-or-ford/1

Full test report:
http://www.lasdhq.org/sites/car-test/2011.pdf

SJSlots
05-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Anything with red and blue lights on top.. I pretty much take seriously anyway. haha

Dirtyd0g
05-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Have to agree doesn't matter how fast they are you aren't going to outrun the radio. Some of the cars have on board camera now too so even if you do get away they'll be knocking on your door later. I think the taurus is very cool.
Alan

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-16-2011, 04:47 PM
I tell ya what i was pretty damn let down with how fast my Crown Vic really is in "reality". On the road, especially around other commuter cars, it feels like a damn race car..it comes off stop lights with a quickness and it'll merge like nobody's business, but when i ran it at Edgewater i was pretty disappointed with what it ran. I guess 16s aren't too bad for a bone stock car 4 door boat lol. It definitely has a lot more top end than bottom end take off. The difference between 0-60 and like 60-120 is pretty significant.

Evolved
05-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Definately not a smart idea to run, you will get caught one way or another. Radio is always faster.

Katmandu
05-17-2011, 10:00 PM
I tell ya what i was pretty damn let down with how fast my Crown Vic really is in "reality". Got pics ?

BTW, did you ever make it to www.CrownVic.net yet ?? I'm P71_Interceptor on that site... I also used to Moderate the Classifieds over there.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-18-2011, 12:01 AM
Yeah im Evil D over there but i havent posted much. I put pics up here and there but im on a phone so i cant post them now.

Stangman
05-18-2011, 08:39 AM
I tell ya what i was pretty damn let down with how fast my Crown Vic really is in "reality". On the road, especially around other commuter cars, it feels like a damn race car..it comes off stop lights with a quickness and it'll merge like nobody's business, but when i ran it at Edgewater i was pretty disappointed with what it ran. I guess 16s aren't too bad for a bone stock car 4 door boat lol. It definitely has a lot more top end than bottom end take off. The difference between 0-60 and like 60-120 is pretty significant.

I too was surprised... but your car will prolly do every bit of 165mph lol when I ran the Lincoln it would run consistent 14.9's blowing the right rear off lol