Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Bin Laden is DEAD [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden is DEAD

lxenvy
05-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Turn the news on:AR15:

Blackout
05-01-2011, 11:03 PM
It's about time!!!! Now we have to worry about who will take his place :(

Crucial
05-01-2011, 11:17 PM
awesome now drop gas prices by a dollar or two

1992MustangDW
05-01-2011, 11:23 PM
they are saying that proves we have inside intelligence.. after ten years we were bound to kill him eventually

2007ShelbyCobra
05-01-2011, 11:39 PM
yup, kinda late though...

Bman
Thats the best news I have got all year!

ibstrokin
Better late than never, Good news for sure

04 Venom
05-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Something tells me that 40 virgins will not be waiting for him where he is headed.

Maximus
05-01-2011, 11:47 PM
They should have a viewing so all the vitims families of 911 can toss a piece of Bacon on him or his casket!!:bigthumb

Stangman
05-02-2011, 12:04 AM
According to the government his body is going to be disposed of, that way it wont serve as a shrine or monument for islamic radicals and al quada

Mista Bone
05-02-2011, 12:12 AM
According to the government his body is going to be disposed of, that way it wont serve as a shrine or monument for islamic radicals and al quada

that will only serve to fuel the hatred. I doubt this is over for a long time!

Kwik92GT
05-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Glad to hear he's gone. Good riddance. :bigthumb

Will be interesting to see how the fanatics react to his being killed.

Kwik92GT
05-02-2011, 12:47 AM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/9934/993414235b594b414b3644cb87ec7facfcc5d70.jpg

Rick93coupe
05-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Nice Greg!

In my head I keep hearing that song "America fuck yeah", lol.

Kwik92GT
05-02-2011, 01:18 AM
Nice Greg!

In my head I keep hearing that song "America fuck yeah", lol.

Should have put a disclaimer with that photo, 99% sure it's not real. Just how I picture him in my happy place.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-02-2011, 02:36 AM
They had some people in NY whos family members died on 9/11, and asked what their feelings were, and they said "its over now". People cant really be that ignorant can they? Bin Laden is a martyr now, to his followers he gave his life for their cause. It'll be that much easier to recruit suicide bombers now. We stopped one man, not his belief. IMO this really changes nothing, its just en eye for an eye and we spent ten years, hundreds of billions of dollars an thousands of American lives to kill this guy.

sean
05-02-2011, 05:26 AM
remember 911 and how it affected all of our lives, but this is not a holiday. Bin laden doesnt deserve the memories. When I think of 911 I dont think of him and his hate, I think of the loss of life and the strength and acts of courage that took place that day and the days, months, and years that followed. The color of the flag has been a little brighter and the respect for the military has been felt a little deeper. To help out our fellow man hasn't just been something I said but something I do, even if that means I sacrifice something because I am in need of help myself. I am thankful for a lot of things and the most important thing is that I am thankful I am an american. Although it shouldnt have taken an act of hate and violence to jolt me from my complacency, sadly it did. Today is not a holiday but a day we got closure on a truly dark day. As the years go by i will not remember the date we found out that he was dead, only that he is dead and that's all I need to remember about him.

buckeye6669
05-02-2011, 06:38 AM
glad hes dead.now maybe my bother n law can come back to his family

redfirepearlgt
05-02-2011, 06:40 AM

Explains why the body has already been buried at sea IAW news media source this morning.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-02-2011, 07:49 AM
Anyone else already sick of hearing Obama soak up the glory for this like he made it happen? It would have happened regardless of who was president at the time, he just got the luck of the draw. He's talking it up like he's the reason it happened.

Stangman
05-02-2011, 07:56 AM
Explains why the body has already been buried at sea IAW news media source this morning.

That right there makes me a bit uneasy... yeah they nailed him, and it was probably a sniper, and im sure it was high caliber so there not much left of his dome, and that would make identifying him awful tough on just picture comparrison alone, so they dump him quickly and say it was him.... idk... im still not fully convinced. I want more evidence.

05yellowgt
05-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Anyone else already sick of hearing Obama soak up the glory for this like he made it happen? It would have happened regardless of who was president at the time, he just got the luck of the draw. He's talking it up like he's the reason it happened.
Saw some random dude on facebook this morning say that the 2012 election is a wrap now. Yeah we got OBL so who cares about high gas prices, the administration refusing to allow domestic drilling, the economy taking a crap, a health care bill that is tanking us even more, the value of the dollar being purposely reduced by the Fed. Need I go on?

2qwk4u
05-02-2011, 08:03 AM
Im glad he is dead...but this is far from over. Other than feeling"Yeah, die mf'er" my life hasnt changed any, nor do I expect it to.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-02-2011, 08:05 AM
That right there makes me a bit uneasy... yeah they nailed him, and it was probably a sniper, and im sure it was high caliber so there not much left of his dome, and that would make identifying him awful tough on just picture comparrison alone, so they dump him quickly and say it was him.... idk... im still not fully convinced. I want more evidence.

I thought the same thing...how convenient.

Saw some random dude on facebook this morning say that the 2012 election is a wrap now. Yeah we got OBL so who cares about high gas prices, the administration refusing to allow domestic drilling, the economy taking a crap, a health care bill that is tanking us even more, the value of the dollar being purposely reduced by the Fed. Need I go on?

If Obama was smart he would've locked him up in the desert until a couple months before election time, then released him like a wild animal with some poachers waiting nearby to pop his ass 20 yards out, then let it hit the news just at the right time to seal the election.

This is why i'm already sick of hearing Obama spout off about it like he's some kind of hero. He didn't do anything but say "GO" when all the military personal doing the real work on the ground told him where he was. If anyone needs a pat on the back it's the service men who collected the intel and made it happen, not the guy who gave them the green light to do it.

DeckerEnt
05-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Well said David!! Still glad he is Dead!!!

mad max
05-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Im glad he is dead but this war is a long way from over. I heard that we didnt share any of the intelligence with the pakistans which is how it should have been done from the start. Wouldnt have taken 10 years to kill this punk. Obama is always gonna take credit , its in his makeup , I hope he doesnt get re-elected because of this because he did nothing to make it happen. I congratulate the miltary personnal who put their life on the line and made it happen.

04 Venom
05-02-2011, 08:56 AM
I wondered how long it would be before the conspiracy theories would start--that it wasn't Bin Laden or that he has been captured/killed long ago. Unbelievable.

2007ShelbyCobra
05-02-2011, 09:09 AM

thats what I was thinking... :(

sean
05-02-2011, 09:11 AM
I am sure there are some pics floating around out there. Give it time.

Stangman
05-02-2011, 09:15 AM
I mean, part of me is like hell yeah we got the fugger, America, fuck yeah and all that jazz, but part of me is thinking, man it happened wayy to quick (atleast in the public eye) which makes me almost skeptical that he wasn't killed or had dies years ago from failing kidneys. Since supposedly he was on dialysis for a while.

Im not normally a conspiracy theorist but I can't help think of the what if's

If it's true then I am just as happy as the next person.

I applaude the United States Military for all their hard work and service.

furiouslyfaster
05-02-2011, 09:25 AM
Jess I agree with you if he really is dead sweet but like you said it is still kinda sketchy. Everyone was telling me they killed him and I was like are they sure. Interesting to see what happens. Like a lot of you said this is far from over

04 Venom
05-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Waiting for a birth certificate? :lol:

Stangman
05-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Waiting for a birth certificate? :lol:

Lmao awesome

NXcoupe
05-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Guys, he's dead. They have DNA on file for him that I am sure they used to confirm. Just trust me on this one, he's dead. I for one am just as happy to never see his face on fuckin TV again as I am never to see polosi smiling to inform us of just how much she fucked our economy and future up again.
Our special forces guys are out there kickin ass and takin names, they would NEVER say they got him if they didn't. These facts were checked many many times before the trigger was pulled, and I highly doubt it was a sniper, it was a tactical small team strike on his holdout, and he was taken down by force along with everyone else who was hangin and chillin with him. Good riddance!

NXcoupe
05-02-2011, 09:55 AM
And another thing, if you don't think this sent a chill down the spine of every alcida mother fucker over there, then you are mistaken. Yeah, they'll be pissed, but everyone of the mf's will be lookin over their shoulder and having sleepless nights terrified they'll wake up to a SOCOM knife at their throat. Way to go guys!!!

the"game"
05-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Ita about time. I see our not so great Pres. is taking all the credit. But im sure he dint know shit about it until he was told .

Black92LX
05-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Guys, he's dead. They have DNA on file for him that I am sure they used to confirm. Just trust me on this one, he's dead. I for one am just as happy to never see his face on fuckin TV again as I am never to see polosi smiling to inform us of just how much she fucked our economy and future up again.
Our special forces guys are out there kickin ass and takin names, they would NEVER say they got him if they didn't. These facts were checked many many times before the trigger was pulled, and I highly doubt it was a sniper, it was a tactical small team strike on his holdout, and he was taken down by force along with everyone else who was hangin and chillin with him. Good riddance!

Reports are he was killed about a week ago and the DNA results just came in yesterday.

thecollector
05-02-2011, 11:11 AM
He's like the pope- prominent but replaceable. Someone will rise to fill the void.

Congrats to the team that got it done. He's been lurking thru caves holding an IV pole for years-notice we haven't got any "death to america" new release dvd's out lately.

Who want's to join me @ fountain square for the kuran Burning?

04 Venom
05-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Ita about time. I see our not so great Pres. is taking all the credit. But im sure he dint know shit about it until he was told .

You are an idiot. ANY President has to approve, in advance, flying over a soverign country with assault helicopters and conducting an armed assault.

President Bush issued a statement congratulating Obama; spontaneous demonstrations broke out last night all over America when the announcement was made; and, some of you assholes are only concerned because you think it will help Obama's re-election. So, you would rather see that mass murderer Bin Laden drawing breath than Obama getting a temporary boost in the polls? Tell that to the thousands who died on 9/11 asswipes.

Stangman
05-02-2011, 11:45 AM
I love a line in this article, "he refused to surrender, so he was shot in the head, then shot again to make sure he was dead"

Love it

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=13506413&sid=3029941

04 Venom
05-02-2011, 11:56 AM
I love a line in this article, "he refused to surrender, so he was shot in the head, then shot again to make sure he was dead"

Love it

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=13506413&sid=3029941

I am glad a Navy Seal had the pleasure, rather than one of Bin Laden's bodyguards preventing him from being captured alive.

Stangman
05-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Me too. Very good article

04 Venom
05-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Me too. Very good article

I guess you could say that Bin Laden's command was "terminated with extreme prejudice". :D

the"game"
05-02-2011, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=04 Venom;649225]You are an idiot. ANY President has to approve, in advance, flying over a soverign country with assault helicopters and conducting an armed assault.

Im an idiot ? thats a good one .

the"game"
05-02-2011, 12:16 PM
You are an idiot. ANY President has to approve, in advance, flying over a soverign country with assault helicopters and conducting an armed assault.

President Bush issued a statement congratulating Obama; spontaneous demonstrations broke out last night all over America when the announcement was made; and, some of you assholes are only concerned because you think it will help Obama's re-election. So, you would rather see that mass murderer Bin Laden drawing breath than Obama getting a temporary boost in the polls? Tell that to the thousands who died on 9/11 asswipes.

I think Obama is a piece of shit, U.S should have blew that whole country up 10 years ago, why fuck with them, hell we blow there shit up, we rebuild it, they blow there shit up we rebuild it, America is going to shit, but we rebuild another country, WOW....

INSANEBA
05-02-2011, 01:52 PM
I wish they coulda tied him up, and let a horse sodemise him to death on a public square! How could you make a martyer out of that!?! I'm glad that chapter is over, I know another ones opening up, but damnit he's dead and thats alot of closure for alot of hurting families today! God bless america, the american people, and most importantly, the american soldiers that put the first and second caps in that sombitches dome!

04 Venom
05-02-2011, 02:21 PM
I wish they coulda tied him up, and let a horse sodemise him to death on a public square! How could you make a martyer out of that!?! I'm glad that chapter is over, I know another ones opening up, but damnit he's dead and thats alot of closure for alot of hurting families today! God bless america, the american people, and most importantly, the american soldiers that put the first and second caps in that sombitches dome!

OTOH being surgically dispatched by a Navy Seal and unceremoniously dropped in the Indian Ocean, site unknown and never to be found again, for fish food is OK with me. His followers were cheated out of a public execution.

SATURNV
05-02-2011, 02:39 PM

Im an idiot ? thats a good one .

Going by your grammar, spelling and the fact you can't even quote correctly, yes.

Last night was validation and vindication of Bush era policy.... :bigthumb

the"game"
05-02-2011, 02:40 PM
I think they should have brought him back to the U.S.
Just so the people that lost someone could atleast piss on him. throwing him in the ocean was to easy.

02mingryGT
05-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Last night was validation and vindication of Bush era policy.... :bigthumb

I was thinking that exact thing when I heard they got him.

INSANEBA
05-02-2011, 03:57 PM
They probably did the right thing, but I would just like to dream of the evil and nasty things that could be done to him. So on that note, I really wish a line of farm animals coulda had their way with him in public on television worldwide so everyone could see the humiliation of the asshat first hand... But in the words of Achmed the dead terrorist, "WE KEEEL YOU!!!"

Stangman
05-02-2011, 03:58 PM
He probably would have like the whole farm animal thing

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Personally i think they should've dismembered his body and sent a chunk of it to every country who's mouthed off lately, and sent his head to North Korea just to give little Kim something to think about.

SATURNV
05-02-2011, 04:23 PM
He probably would have like the whole farm animal thing

In Animal Farm, the pigs rule.... :lol: :bigthumb

lxenvy
05-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Personally i think they should've dismembered his body and sent a chunk of it to every country who's mouthed off lately, and sent his head to North Korea just to give little Kim something to think about.

:lol::bigthumb

inferno50
05-02-2011, 10:11 PM
I love it. Fuck bin laden. Get your guns ready.

Goldenpony
05-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. He's fish food. Thank you Seals!

04 Venom
05-02-2011, 11:04 PM
In Animal Farm, the pigs rule.... :lol: :bigthumb

There is a scholar among us. :D