Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Diesel guys look here!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Diesel guys look here!!

03z06vette
04-29-2011, 11:47 AM
Im thinking of doing a Bio conversion on my truck. If it I can do this, and get a supplier for oil. Would anyone be interested in partnering up to start a Bioconversion LLC?

Pitbull1052
04-29-2011, 12:24 PM
I'd love to I've been thinking of doing this for years and I think i've got a good supplier for oil........ but I'm broke wish I could do something

duststang
04-29-2011, 01:32 PM
I'd love to I've been thinking of doing this for years and I think i've got a good supplier for oil........ but I'm broke wish I could do something

:wstupid: me too
It appeared a few years back when I was thinking about it there was a lot of red tape stuff. Like you can get into trouble if you dont pay road taxes.

03z06vette
04-29-2011, 01:48 PM
Yes, lots of red tape........

skeptiq
04-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Speaking of "road taxes" I just heard the other day electric car owners are going to be hit with an extra "road tax" since they don't pay the road tax when they fill up with petrol... If that is the case, I call BS!

sean
04-29-2011, 02:12 PM
what you thought you could save money on one thing and not pay the mobsters for something else? You cant win.

Jeff88coupe
04-29-2011, 03:54 PM
I looked into this a few years ago as far as building my own biodiesel setup. It's not real hard to do...just takes a decent about of time to babysit it if you don't spend the big $$ for one of the automated units. Had part now seems to be finding a constant supply of used veg. oil. Not many places give it away just to get rid of it now...alot of guys have to pay 25-50cents a gallon for the used stuff. I also realized I really don't have the space in my garage to setup a operation to do it.

Pitbull1052
04-29-2011, 03:56 PM
I can get used as much as I want free. I know of a local company with a lot of locations that have to pay to have it removed....... I actually talked to them about it they said that if I wanted it i'd have to take it from all of their locations.

NXcoupe
04-29-2011, 09:42 PM
Anyone got a link to what is needed and how to do it? I have the place and a small supply of oil.

Katmandu
05-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Speaking of "road taxes" I just heard the other day electric car owners are going to be hit with an extra "road tax" since they don't pay the road tax when they fill up with petrol... If that is the case, I call BS!Why BS ?? Electric cars will wear/tear roads just like any other car. Why should they get a FREE ride ?

BillyBob
05-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Is it had to start up a LLC business? My buddy and I have been tossing around the idea!

gbrown8439
05-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Im thinking of doing a Bio conversion on my truck. If it I can do this, and get a supplier for oil. Would anyone be interested in partnering up to start a Bioconversion LLC?

You don't have to convert anything to run Bio Diesel. I think you are talking about running strait vegetable oil.

I have been making and burning Bio for about 6 years now including heating my house with it. It isn't terribly hard to make just a little time consuming and leaves you with some waste that can be a little tough to get rid of.

If anyone here is really interested in making their own Bio I would be glad to help.

Jeff88coupe
05-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Anyone got a link to what is needed and how to do it? I have the place and a small supply of oil.

Google is your friend....tons of info out on the web. Can do it on the cheap with some effort on your part by converting a electric hot water heater and a few 55Gal drums. Or you can spend some $$ and get a fully automated system that you don't have to babysit near as much.

03z06vette
05-02-2011, 09:08 AM
Is it had to start up a LLC business? My buddy and I have been tossing around the idea!

Its just paper work...