Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
any use/value for a 93 4cyl stang? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : any use/value for a 93 4cyl stang?

2007ShelbyCobra
04-25-2011, 10:03 PM
I might be able to get ahold of a 93 4cyl stang, hatch back. If I can get it for free, is there any use for it? Can it be parted out for anything? Scrap metal? It will not have the motor in it, and it has an automatic trans. 100k on the car, looks like its always sat outside, no real rust on the body, but im sure theres plenty under it. Lmk, the car was donated to my auto class at school, and we no longer have any use for it.
How hard would it be to do a 5.0 swap?

Foxxx5oh
04-25-2011, 10:13 PM
not hard....swap it

2007ShelbyCobra
04-25-2011, 11:19 PM
:dunno: I have always wanted a foxbody,, but a 5.0 swap would take some serious work, and the car in and out shows its age an miles. Plus we dont have any more garage space

furiouslyfaster
04-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Thats a tough one but it would be cool to throw a 5.0 in it and make it a pretty fun street car, but then again if it is a lot of work you might not be up to messing with it. You could just hang on to it for little while so you can be sure on your decision lol That way you won't have to regret it later. That is if you have any place at all to park it even if it isn't indoors for now.

Stangman
04-25-2011, 11:57 PM
Shit, if its straight, the floors, doors, hatch, and frame rails aren't rotted out it would def. Be a killer project, if not for you, then for someone else. Provided it has a title.

furiouslyfaster
04-26-2011, 12:24 AM
Jesse I am pretty sure I saw you at Marathon yesterday (Monday) I was over at my uncles shooting guns and heard it and looked over and saw the car and figured it had to be you. Only guy I know around sardinia with a black SN95 5.0 without a spoiler lol car sounds very nice even my cousin complemented it and he is a chevy and mopar guy.

NXcoupe
04-26-2011, 12:56 PM
I might be able to get ahold of a 93 4cyl stang, hatch back. If I can get it for free, is there any use for it? Can it be parted out for anything? Scrap metal? It will not have the motor in it, and it has an automatic trans. 100k on the car, looks like its always sat outside, no real rust on the body, but im sure theres plenty under it. Lmk, the car was donated to my auto class at school, and we no longer have any use for it.
How hard would it be to do a 5.0 swap?

If it was donated, the only way it can leave by state law is in pieces. It cannot be titled again, unless your school is not a public school.

Stangman
04-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Jesse I am pretty sure I saw you at Marathon yesterday (Monday) I was over at my uncles shooting guns and heard it and looked over and saw the car and figured it had to be you. Only guy I know around sardinia with a black SN95 5.0 without a spoiler lol car sounds very nice even my cousin complemented it and he is a chevy and mopar guy.

Thanks! Yeah that was me. I had it loaded down with body work tools/supplies and was heading to a buddys house to work on his truck. Where does your uncle live?

furiouslyfaster
04-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Right across the highway the house that has the building that looks like an airplane hanger my cousin got a new .22 and wanted to shoot it so I brought over some of my guns and we were just shooting around until I heard a car and I knew what kinda car it was before I saw it. That's the beauty of a mustang lol

Stangman
04-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Musta heard me when I left too... lol

Love my single chambers