PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Moore's SICKO

lxenvy
04-17-2011, 03:47 AM
I know I'm a little late on this movie but has anyone watched this???

redfirepearlgt
04-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Nope. Won't support this guy.

lxenvy
04-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Its pretty intense. I didnt buy it i got a pirate version lol. Its pretty interesting. Its about our health care system compared to the rest of the countrys. Makes u mad.

SATURNV
04-17-2011, 12:32 PM
Nope. Just another Moore "documentary" filled with half-truths and twisted logic.

For a man that hates capitalism, it sure has made him rich.... and quite fat.

Gene
04-17-2011, 12:43 PM
Its pretty intense. I didnt buy it i got a pirate version lol. Its pretty interesting. Its about our health care system compared to the rest of the countrys. Makes u mad.

The problem with Michael Moore films is that even when he's trying to point out legitimate issues in society (such as healthcare), he lets his political agenda and his lack of concern for "facts" get in the way.

cstreu1026
04-17-2011, 12:43 PM
The only one of his "films" that I have seen is Bowling for Columbine and the message I got from it was that Canadians have a hell of a lot of guns but don't go around killing each other because their nightly news isn't filled with stories of murder and other senseless violence. Some how I don't think that is what he intended.

Oh yeah and Charlton Heston should have punch that fat piece of shit in the nose.