Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Funny craigslist ad!! POS got a taste of his own med! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Funny craigslist ad!! POS got a taste of his own med!

uknowho1702
04-16-2011, 02:14 PM
ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONAL AD
To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.
Date: 2010-09-27, 1:43 a.m. E.S.T.
I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.
First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket.. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason..my girlfriend was happy that I just returned safely from my 2nd tour as a Combat Marine in Afghanistan.. She had just bought me that Kimber Custom Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!
I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].
After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 153 gallons and was extremely grateful!
I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]
I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb .... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.
Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone. Ma Bell just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little over a day now, so what 's going on with that? Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.
The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).
;In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life.. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!
Thoughtfully yours, Semper Fi,
Alex

HawksWR37
04-16-2011, 02:27 PM
That is awesome!

Yellowstang
04-16-2011, 02:32 PM
thats crazy

blown96cobra
04-16-2011, 02:46 PM
damn i love it..........sounds like something my brother would do!

uknowho1702
04-16-2011, 03:03 PM
I just like to see people taste the medicine they serve up!

satan jamez
04-16-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm not buying it. It sounded fine up to filling up gas tanks. After that I call b.s. I'd for it to be true of course, 100%. But it just seems a tad far fetched with the threating calls to the D.A. and F.B.I.

Mustard
04-16-2011, 03:47 PM
real or not its funny

heyitsmepugsley
04-16-2011, 05:47 PM
all tho this is to me the appropriate punishment for the scum that tryed to mug you. im sorry to here you took the law into your own hands and commited at least 5 fairly major crimes that could potentially get you aressted and could together carry a pretty serious sentence. and you posted it online. good luck to you tho this is most definatly funny as hell.

thecollector
04-18-2011, 12:06 AM
If it's true he should have gave the douche a leadpill instead of reverse mugging him.

I'm with Satan Jamez- sounds like BS. While very creative and entertaining the writer took the story too far.

uknowho1702
04-19-2011, 06:41 PM
It may be fake but still funny!

flyin2jz
04-19-2011, 07:25 PM
all tho this is to me the appropriate punishment for the scum that tryed to mug you. im sorry to here you took the law into your own hands and commited at least 5 fairly major crimes that could potentially get you aressted and could together carry a pretty serious sentence. and you posted it online. good luck to you tho this is most definatly funny as hell.

YOur the type person that would think the marine did a bad thing. real or not.....lord you must have voted for obama.... sticking up for the mugger you should be ashamed...

redfirepearlgt
04-19-2011, 08:09 PM
real or otherwise a good read. The CC fraud was a little over the top I agree, but the rest is spot on. I don't believe the story to be true however. Go to www.snopes.com and see if they validate the story as actual or BS.

Just ran the snopes check on this story. Snopes claims it a false story see this: http://www.snopes.com/crime/justice/mugger.asp

Funny read however.

lxenvy
04-19-2011, 08:42 PM
real or otherwise a good read. The CC fraud was a little over the top I agree, but the rest is spot on. I don't believe the story to be true however. Go to www.snopes.com and see if they validate the story as actual or BS.

Just ran the snopes check on this story. Snopes claims it a false story see this: http://www.snopes.com/crime/justice/mugger.asp

Funny read however.

Damn Magnum PI:bigthumb

redfirepearlgt
04-19-2011, 09:04 PM
Damn Magnum PI:bigthumb

Nah, learned that from my wife, "Pepper" LOL!

Reference - Police Woman

lxenvy
04-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Nah, learned that from my wife, "Pepper" LOL!

Reference - Police Woman

Sweet what county and state? I always need a helping hand lol

redfirepearlgt
04-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Sweet what county and state? I always need a helping hand lol

Think you missed the joke.

Sgt. Suzanne Pepper was the name of the Woman Police Detective played by Angie Dickinson in the 70's series "Police Woman". Sorry Man, I dated myself. LOL!

furiouslyfaster
04-20-2011, 02:41 PM
That was pretty funny It would be pretty cool to be able to be prepared if someone was going to mug you and then just pull out a gun and tell him whats up.

lxenvy
04-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Think you missed the joke.

Sgt. Suzanne Pepper was the name of the Woman Police Detective played by Angie Dickinson in the 70's series "Police Woman". Sorry Man, I dated myself. LOL!

Hahahaha thats funny. Totally over my head! Good job.... Old man

uknowho1702
04-23-2011, 08:41 PM
Hahahaha thats funny. Totally over my head! Good job.... Old man

Easy on the old man shit son cause you aint to damn young yourself!:flipoff:

lxenvy
04-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Easy on the old man shit son cause you aint to damn young yourself!:flipoff:

Yea but im young and vibrant still buddy!:flipoff: