Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
94 Cobra [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 94 Cobra

tire guy
04-15-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm looking to move my 94Cobra that I picked up a couple of monthes ago.

1994 Mustang Cobra, 5.0, 5spd black w/ black leather inteior.
ONLY 103k miles, 100% rust-free car. 1 of 776 color/interior combo for 94

THE GOOD: No rust, like new tires on the front (255/45 17's) good tires on rear (275/40 17's)
Black exterior, no major dents, black leather inside, no major rips/tears.
Fenderwell cold air intake, aftermarket shorty shifter, tinted windows.
New Motorcraft plugs, Motorsport 9mm wires, dist cap, dist rotor, coil, EGR valve,
24# inj, Mass air meter, Off road h-pipe, Flowmaster mufflers, no tailpipes installed,
(but still have OEM tailpipes & catted h-pipe). Good brakes, front end is tight, trans
doesn't grind between gears.

THE BAD: the paint is original & looks it still shines, no major paint work to speak of other than some touch-up
faded, the front bumper has had a couple bumps, cracking the paint, but not the bumper
the rt rocker has been damaged in the past, but has a newer rocker cover installed
that looks good (cant see the damage), somebody painted a spot on the top of the L/F fender
looks to be the only paint work done except for some minior touch-ups, both of the front coil
springs are broken (common problem) but I have a set of stock springs to go with the car.
The interior has some wear, has aftermarket CD player, the clutch is showing its age, getting weak.
It also has a miss. I have tracked it down to #5cyl, it has fuel, spark & compression, just not making power.
It looks like its gonna need a camshaft or may be as easy as a bent pushrod, rocker arm or valve spring issue.

The car still has ALL of the original SVT equipment, emblems, etc. Still has the original Cobra wheels that
are in very good shape, Cobra front bumper, needs repainted, but not cracked, the factory 94-95 Cobra
specific rear trunklid & spoiler, all original Cobra engine w/GT40 heads, intake etc.

Looking for $4300, or best reasonable offer. I'd love to keep the car, but with family, yardwork & work, I'm finding I really don't have the time to pour into these cars like I once did.

513-638-9736

tire guy
04-16-2011, 07:47 PM
PM's replied to...

tire guy
04-21-2011, 07:57 PM
SOLD! thanks for the interest