Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
colleges [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : colleges

mustangkuhn90lx
04-13-2011, 02:49 PM
i am thinking about going back to school for electrical tech i was wondering if anyone on here has went in for that or know what a good college is to go to for it i checked out kaplan college just want to see what you guys might know

NXcoupe
04-13-2011, 09:57 PM
Stick with state schools, the private ones empty your wallet, and your diploma with it's credit hours won't go anywhere if you decide to further your education down the road. State schools are much more cost effective and your credits usually will transfer to other state schools. Try Cincy State or Sinclair up in Dayton.

inferno50
04-13-2011, 10:34 PM
What kind of electrical. My brother in law went to itt and I went to a night school called iec. But that's small electronics versus residential and commercial electrician work. Now I work for a body shop though. I worked for cooper electric for a bit and hated that line of work

mustangkuhn90lx
04-14-2011, 08:38 AM
i was wondering to about butler tech what you guys think of them

thecollector
04-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Good luck with butler tech, every time they advertise that class it gets cancelled for lack of attendance. We tried that @ my company 3 or so years ago. We went thru a trial by fire stage instead, dangerous but almost everyone survived.

mustangkuhn90lx
04-14-2011, 08:03 PM
i have check a few different college i think i'm going to go to kaplan

SATURNV
04-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Sinclair has a good electronics school.