Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Mt Orab Ford broken into... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Mt Orab Ford broken into...

Mista Bone
04-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Tools and a set of Shelby wheel were the most notables stolen. The store had a car show the day before and likely someone scooped it out.

They didn't have a camera system, esp. in meth head counrty!

'92Stang
04-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Channel 12 said, they took a new f-150 and mustang gt also. The truck was recovered in new richmond and the mustang in amelia.....both ran out of gas..lol. low rent dumbasses.

Mista Bone
04-05-2011, 01:59 AM
meth heads :(

Channel 12 after the BB game is where I heard about it.

A dealerships insurance does NOT cover a mechanics tools, those are the folks that get kicked in the nuts by these low rent pieces of shit.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-05-2011, 03:01 AM
Watch craigslist...stupid is as stupid does.

Byrd Man
04-05-2011, 06:04 AM
My good friend works at Gabbard's. He told me they took everyones tools from the mechanics shop and dumping them into 2 trash cans, 2 tools boxes, cash from the cash register and money from everyone's desk, destroyed the show room... they took floor jacks from the back to jack up the Shelby (damaging the floor) and stealing the Shelby wheels.... the took 2 New GT Mustang and a New Eco boost F150 4x4 that was to be leaving today to it's new owner.... They took the greasy trash cans w/ the tools and put them in the cab of the truck... destroying the interior. The tool boxes were put in the bed of the truck and now it's scratched and beat up with the right rearside wiped out. They ram sacked Gerrald Gabbard's Mistque Cobra and many other cars.

One GT was found by Starlite and the truck along 52 in the ditch towards the woods. They ran out of fuel in these two vehicles but one GT is still out there.

They passed up about a dozen of new aluminum cylinder heads and SVT parts. One set is a new NASCAR style head and brand new GT wheels still in the boxes.

The real kicker is.... The keys for the Shelby were in the ignition. The battery was disconnected. The guys are some real tools.

Byrd Man
04-05-2011, 06:06 AM
[QUOTE=A dealerships insurance does NOT cover a mechanics tools, those are the folks that get kicked in the nuts by these low rent pieces of shit.[/QUOTE]

One guy had about $15k just in his tool box. Plus all the $$$ in tools.

adragon72
04-05-2011, 06:23 AM
man i hate to here shit like this!! it takes year to get a full set of tools.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-05-2011, 07:43 AM
My good friend works at Gabbard's. He told me they took everyones tools from the mechanics shop and dumping them into 2 trash cans, 2 tools boxes, cash from the cash register and money from everyone's desk, destroyed the show room... they took floor jacks from the back to jack up the Shelby (damaging the floor) and stealing the Shelby wheels.... the took 2 New GT Mustang and a New Eco boost F150 4x4 that was to be leaving today to it's new owner.... They took the greasy trash cans w/ the tools and put them in the cab of the truck... destroying the interior. The tool boxes were put in the bed of the truck and now it's scratched and beat up with the right rearside wiped out. They ram sacked Gerrald Gabbard's Mistque Cobra and many other cars.

One GT was found by Starlite and the truck along 52 in the ditch towards the woods. They ran out of fuel in these two vehicles but one GT is still out there.

They passed up about a dozen of new aluminum cylinder heads and SVT parts. One set is a new NASCAR style head and brand new GT wheels still in the boxes.

The real kicker is.... The keys for the Shelby were in the ignition. The battery was disconnected. The guys are some real tools.

The worst part is if Mt. Orab wasn't a one horse town and had some decent police patrols, they wouldn't have had all that time to do all that.

Byrd Man
04-05-2011, 07:47 AM
The worst part is if Mt. Orab wasn't a one horse town and had some decent police patrols, they wouldn't have had all that time to do all that.

Exactly what my Pops said. Where were the cops??? Kickin the dog.

Stangman
04-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Wow that's a shame. I really like going there to talk to Tom in the parts dept. He is full of knowledge. He did the gear in my '94 gt... and that is where I even bought my '94 almost 6 years ago

firestang70
04-05-2011, 08:20 AM
Exactly what my Pops said. Where were the cops??? Kickin the dog.

No they were too busy running radar on 32:eek:

cstreu1026
04-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Man they must have had all night to do that because that is well beyond a simple smash and grab.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-05-2011, 08:27 AM

Exactly.

Man they must have had all night to do that because that is well beyond a simple smash and grab.

See previous post. It's a shame but that's how it is in a small town, and the crooks know it.

Steves LX
04-05-2011, 08:37 AM

You took the words right out of my mouth. They are worse about 32 than the state boys are. Thats all they are worried about.

beefcake
04-05-2011, 09:00 AM
what a friggin shame

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Was there an alarm? That's a lot of loot to move in a hurry before cops show up if there was.

Steves LX
04-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Was there an alarm? That's a lot of loot to move in a hurry before cops show up if there was.

Dont think so but not for sure. I know on the news last night thry said thry will be installing a security system ASAP!!! I know its rural and country but who owns a dealership now days with no security system if indeed there wasn't.

Stang88
04-05-2011, 02:23 PM
I have worked at some dealerships, Ford ones even, that didn't have a security system. Right down the the street from downtown Orlando. It's truly amazing to me that many did not have them. However, that was over 10 years ago. You would think in this day in age that any business would have some type of loss prevention system, i.e cameras or alarm. You would also think that Ford Motor Company or insurance company would require they have an alarm to insure their keys to all the vehicles are secure, not to mention mechanics personal tools.

beefcake
04-05-2011, 02:24 PM
I have worked at some dealerships, Ford ones even, that didn't have a security system. Right down the the street from downtown Orlando. It's truly amazing to me that many did not have them. However, that was over 10 years ago. You would think in this day in age that any business would have some type of loss prevention system, i.e cameras or alarm. You would also think that Ford Motor Company or insurance company would require they have an alarm to insure their keys to all the vehicles are secure, not to mention mechanics personal tools.

I know a couple years back, we had to take the lock boxes off the cars. Used to be real nice to have a key readily available to any car.

Insurance changed that

Stang88
04-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Now that I am remembering correctly, the Ford dealer I worked for had an electronic system kiosk that had a password along with the stock number that had to be entered before a key would spit out.

Dirtyd0g
04-05-2011, 05:05 PM
In this day and age if you have anything worth stealing it isn't very expensive to set up video surveilance. You can get everything you need at micro center. Mine has paid for itself a few times.
Even if insurance covers it the deductible and frustration is considerably more expensive.
Alan

347StrokedGT
04-06-2011, 09:36 AM
thats sad...