Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Women! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Women!

Pitbull1052
04-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Why is it that women feel they have the right to go through our shit ie phone emails, wallet, etc.......... I'd never check my girls phone, her purse or even try to hack her email......

1992MustangDW
04-01-2011, 11:51 AM
that's pretty stupid.. if anyone wants to set up a sting with there old lady im willing to help lol

5.0calypso93lx
04-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Isn't she a member here too lol? But I agree, that shows insecurity and lack of trust.

Pitbull1052
04-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Yup she is and I don't care......... and exactly it's been that way from jump and i've done nothing to deserve it, i hate when they carry baggage from a previous relationship

redfirepearlgt
04-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Yup she is and I don't care......... and exactly it's been that way from jump and i've done nothing to deserve it, i hate when they carry baggage from a previous relationship

Hate to say it Pit, but it I think it does depend on the woman. My wife has NEVER rifled my personal things. Now if I could only get her to understand the need for more horsepower and that cost should be no object obtaining it, I wouldn't have to play hide-n-seek with my upgrades and/or what they cost. LOL!! But that's another subject.

Pitbull1052
04-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Hate to say it Pit, but it I think it does depend on the woman. My wife has NEVER rifled my personal things. Now if I could only get her to understand the need for more horsepower and that cost should be no object obtaining it, I wouldn't have to play hide-n-seek with my upgrades and/or what they cost. LOL!! But that's another subject.

LMAO see my understands the need for more HP she just don't understand what privacy means and it's not that i'm doing anything to hide that's the whole point is that im not and I still get a rash of shit for it.

redfirepearlgt
04-01-2011, 02:55 PM
LMAO see my understands the need for more HP she just don't understand what privacy means and it's not that i'm doing anything to hide that's the whole point is that im not and I still get a rash of shit for it.

You know i was just thinking. You know how they graft trees and plants to get a cross hybrid? So if we took both of them to a local horticulturalist and had him/her ... oh never mind some judge would render it illegal. LOL!!!!

Pitbull1052
04-01-2011, 03:13 PM
You know i was just thinking. You know how they graft trees and plants to get a cross hybrid? So if we took both of them to a local horticulturalist and had him/her ... oh never mind some judge would render it illegal. LOL!!!!

I won't tell if you don't lol kinda like breeding puppies breed out all the bad lol

redfirepearlgt
04-01-2011, 03:23 PM
I won't tell if you don't lol kinda like breeding puppies breed out all the bad lol

Well Dr. Frankenstein, I'm game if you are!!!! LOL!!

Pitbull1052
04-01-2011, 03:27 PM
I think i'm mostly going to enjoy shocking the piss outta her with those big electrodes lol

2Kblacksleeper
04-01-2011, 03:53 PM
I just got divorced wednesday. It feels so great.

SN95N/A
04-01-2011, 03:54 PM
^hahaha

2000GT
04-01-2011, 03:57 PM
I just got divorced wednesday. It feels so great.

:lol:

blue5.8
04-01-2011, 03:59 PM
:dummy::AR15::fna:

2Kblacksleeper
04-01-2011, 05:50 PM
I thought you guys would like that. Lol

Hell my divorce took 3 times longer to finalize than I was married. Lol

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-01-2011, 08:10 PM
It's Pandora's box and they all should know better. Mine went snooping a while back and found some things she didn't like...sometimes that saying "what you don't know won't hurt you" is 100% true.

NaomiDstangLvr
04-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Like men don't do it too!!!! lol!

TurboNG
04-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Just lock your shit up..

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Like men don't do it too!!!! lol!

Only the insecure ones. I tell her all the time, i just better never find out. :lol:

redfirepearlgt
04-02-2011, 12:39 AM
[QUOTE=NaomiDstangLvr;642258]Like men don't do it too!!!! lol![/QUOTE

That's only if we are looking for money for mods!! LOL!! Seriously though I do not go in my wife's purse even when she says "get my wallet out of my purse for me.", ot "get my pills out of my purse for me." I go get her purse and lether fish it out. That's her private domain and none of my business being in there either way. Hope you and the guys are doing okay. WIll we see you all (including JR) at the cruise in? Hope so. You all need to get out some and hang with us this summer.

black90lx
04-02-2011, 09:07 AM
mine is the same exact way and thinks she found me doing something until i explain it to her then she feels dumb....

DeckerEnt
04-02-2011, 04:28 PM
I am looking at april 22nd for my final court date. To the point that I just want it over. Just a numbers game now.

2007ShelbyCobra
04-02-2011, 06:34 PM
we had a guy come through the shop (oilube place) and he wanted us to put a tracking device on his ex's car who was about to come through... wtf? We told him we couldn't, and sure enough, on camera he did while she was there. Im not sure who was the crazy one in the relationship

Goldeneagle
04-03-2011, 11:37 AM
I had a guy stop by last night wanting to buy my jag. After talking for a few minutes, he realizes I not wanting to sell, so he wants to give me his number in case I change my mind. So he calls my phone from his so that I have the correct number and he put my name in his phone so if I call he'll know it's me, the only problem is my name is "Stacey", well it wasn't 20 minutes later I get a call from a female claiming she found my number on her phone and thought it was one of her friends. I preceded to explain that what she was telling me was a flat out lie, and that "that" particular # was only given to three women, my mother, my sister and, one very close friend. I told her that I know that she had to have gone through her ol' mans phone to get that number and if she didn't tell him that I was going to call him and tell him myself. She told me, it was none of my business and to leave well enough alone. I then told her, that when she called me, "she" made it my business. Well I called him and told him, he said "yeah, she a kunt thay way".

WOMEN ARE NUTS

aaron92fox
04-03-2011, 12:05 PM
i do it by seperate checking acct. lol and she was the one that told me that if the bills are paid i can buy what every i want. so i have been getting boxes of parts shipped to the house for the last few weeks. lol now she is bitching about it so now i just have them shipped to work. lmao.......

'92Stang
04-03-2011, 12:44 PM
A guy who rides his dirtbike here at the house recently moved to Indy. He called a month or so ago to see if he could come riding, and to give me his new cell number. While he was here he was telling me about his new girl friend, and how she was very insecure and controlling. He told me how she was constantly going through his phone etc. Needless to say, less than a week after his visit at 3:00 am I hear my phone ringing. Before I can answer they hang up, and I receive a text asking who this number belongs to. Recognizing the number and assuming it's the nut case girlfriend I send a text back saying" it's me silly, and I really miss you and had a great time last weekend". Later that morning my buddy calls with his phone on speaker so she can hear the conversation. It was funny for a minute. But, who the hell wants to go through life like that? No snatch is worth that bullshit..:confused:

redfirepearlgt
04-03-2011, 01:22 PM
A guy who rides his dirtbike here at the house recently moved to Indy. He called a month or so ago to see if he could come riding, and to give me his new cell number. While he was here he was telling me about his new girl friend, and how she was very insecure and controlling. He told me how she was constantly going through his phone etc. Needless to say, less than a week after his visit at 3:00 am I hear my phone ringing. Before I can answer they hang up, and I receive a text asking who this number belongs to. Recognizing the number and assuming it's the nut case girlfriend I send a text back saying" it's me silly, and I really miss you and had a great time last weekend". Later that morning my buddy calls with his phone on speaker so she can hear the conversation. It was funny for a minute. But, who the hell wants to go through life like that? No snatch is worth that bullshit..:confused:

AND ALL GOD'S PEOPLE SAID??? AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!

redfirepearlgt
04-03-2011, 01:23 PM
I had a guy stop by last night wanting to buy my jag. After talking for a few minutes, he realizes I not wanting to sell, so he wants to give me his number in case I change my mind. So he calls my phone from his so that I have the correct number and he put my name in his phone so if I call he'll know it's me, the only problem is my name is "Stacey", well it wasn't 20 minutes later I get a call from a female claiming she found my number on her phone and thought it was one of her friends. I preceded to explain that what she was telling me was a flat out lie, and that "that" particular # was only given to three women, my mother, my sister and, one very close friend. I told her that I know that she had to have gone through her ol' mans phone to get that number and if she didn't tell him that I was going to call him and tell him myself. She told me, it was none of my business and to leave well enough alone. I then told her, that when she called me, "she" made it my business. Well I called him and told him, he said "yeah, she a kunt thay way".

WOMEN ARE NUTS

NOw thats funny there... I don't care what gender you are!!!!

347StrokedGT
04-04-2011, 12:28 PM
I personally wish that I would have so I would've caught the lying bitch of a wife that I had. Thank god thatg someone else did me a favor. She's someone else's problem now.

1992MustangDW
04-04-2011, 12:47 PM
women crack me up. like one of my ex's she has had like 4 or 5 new boyfriends now. but she always seems to come to my place :) what a little devil. then if i talk about girls she gets mad.

347StrokedGT
04-04-2011, 12:54 PM
yep..my ex got so pissed off when I kicked her to the curb. I got remarried and doing twice as good.

Mustard
04-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Women are crazy.

inferno50
04-07-2011, 09:32 PM
yep..my ex got so pissed off when I kicked her to the curb. I got remarried and doing twice as good.

hell yeah i can vouch for that too

Walter
04-08-2011, 10:40 AM
You know what they say about women. Cant live with them, cant live with them. LOL

Rob
04-08-2011, 01:42 PM
bitches be crazy

Galaxie
04-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Get out now man . Insecurity is very bad thing for both of you .