Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Patrick Performance [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Performance

shan1189
03-30-2011, 10:30 AM
went in there last weekend not a lot of stuff on the shelves but still a cool place its a consignment performance parts shop in dayton

you can check it out at this website that needs some work haha

http://www.patrickperformanceparts.com/index.html

anyone else been in here?

Timido
03-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Spam?

shan1189
03-30-2011, 10:37 AM
just trying to see what people thought if they went in there seems like a pretty chill place where people could go and talk or whatever and possibly get some good deals

pegasus
03-30-2011, 10:44 AM
just trying to see what people thought if they went in there seems like a pretty chill place where people could go and talk or whatever and possibly get some good deals

x1000 like the good'ol days when parts stores had stools @ the counter and a pot of coffee on ya could go in and bs

cstreu1026
03-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Just what Dayton needed, another speed shop.

Markcore
03-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Just what Dayton needed, another speed shop.

It's not a speed shop. Looks to be a parts shop where you can buy and sell parts.

Timido
03-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Shan. It just sounded like you were promoting your or your buddy's buisness.

NXcoupe
03-30-2011, 01:39 PM
x1000 like the good'ol days when parts stores had stools @ the counter and a pot of coffee on ya could go in and bs

Stop by, you just described my shop! And I sell used performance parts as well. And yes, this sounds like spamming a guys business.

Black Horse
03-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Hey Shan......post like yours sometimes draw attention as someone trying to get some free advertisment. I'm on the fence with your intentions so......

Why don't you tell us a bit more about this particular shop, what they have done for you and others, etc. BUT you have to do it in a way that it sounds more like lots of info instead of just nudging up a buddies shop.

Nothing personal, it is always good to hear who is doing what, we just have to be careful not to stomp over those that support this site with their efforts and cash!

shan1189
03-30-2011, 10:52 PM
not trying to promote anything or saying its better than one or the other and personally i dont know the guy he was just real lax and easy to talk to just seemed like a cool place for local dayton bangerz could get together and just bs and stuff like that