Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Spring Cruise In 2011 - The SBZ Rebirth [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cruise In 2011 - The SBZ Rebirth

Mr.Moontang
03-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Since there have been so many complaints in the past regarding the place the cruise ins have been... We've decided to join forces with a fellow SBZer (KYGTP) and join him at the race track. Here's the info:

Where: Edgewater Race Track. DO NOT CONTACT EDGEWATER!!!!
When: April 10th (rain date April 17th)
Gates open at 9am.

The event - as usual is free... unless you want to race. If you'd like to race - with all proceeds from racing going to a great charity - follow this link:
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71497

This is a family and friends - all are welcome - event! If you are a member of SBZ - yep, you're family and you need to bring all your friends!

Is your car ready??? Nope, then bring your daily driver - this event is about the family.

The concessions will be open! There will be a bake sale and split the pot - all proceeds going to the same great charity.

If that's too much - well bring your grills and coolers! Bring a plate of baked goods - ready for sale - to donate to the bake sale!

Remember to wear your SBZ shirt. If you want, my wife will have name tags available...

Let's get together, remember the good times, watch some awesome racing, and make some new memories. Let's get this party started and make it the best of the year!

:sbowns:

PM me for any questions...

Maximus
03-26-2011, 12:11 PM
IM IN!!!

I also posted this on Cincy Speed's Facebook page!!:bigthumb

NXcoupe
03-26-2011, 12:45 PM
I CANNOT wait for this!!! It will be a blast. I am planning on being there and hope to have something to flog down the track. Great idea!

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-26-2011, 01:10 PM
Hell yes...i'm in with both feet, though i'll probably be racing the cop car :lol:

Stangman
03-26-2011, 01:18 PM
Hell yes...i'm in with both feet, though i'll probably be racing the cop car :lol:

YESSS!!!!! Lol!!!

R825OH
03-26-2011, 01:23 PM
We'll be down to watch some great racing!!

gordon
03-26-2011, 01:32 PM
This will be an awesome day!!

djom1cincy
03-26-2011, 01:37 PM
Nice. No better place to have a cruise for a bunch of crazy ass sbz.

Mr.Moontang
03-26-2011, 01:39 PM
Hurry up and get your spot, they are going fast!

rpppaprp
03-26-2011, 03:18 PM
My son and I should be there to watch/donate.

bronzeLX
03-26-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm in, need a couple of SBZ shirts, nobody will laugh if I race my 90 4cyl. stang will they?

redfirepearlgt
03-26-2011, 04:13 PM
Will be there!!!!!!!! Just got to go to church first. Will be there around 12:00 ish. Looking soooooo forward to this. Time to see old friends and make new ones!!!!! Winter is gone and spring has arrived. Will bring the wife and Shelby the boxer.

Mista Bone
03-26-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm in, need a couple of SBZ shirts, nobody will laugh if I race my 90 4cyl. stang will they?

Only if you get beat by me in the CRX :)

Paid up a while back, full price.

adragon72
03-26-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm in!!! Wouldn't it be great to see some dozen cars run.

ponymom05
03-26-2011, 05:36 PM
We're thinking it would be a good day to get the red beast out and cruise on down. It's been dormant for a long time now.

bronzeLX
03-26-2011, 06:02 PM
Only if you get beat by me in the CRX :)

Paid up a while back, full price.Your mom gonna let you use the honda, ha ha just messin with ya, cant wait to meet some of you guys if i race or not.:lol:

draggin50
03-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Where can we get shirts?

cstreu1026
03-26-2011, 06:17 PM
I'm praying for rain because I will be skiing in Utah with a couple of buddies on the 10th.

Mista Bone
03-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Your mom gonna let you use the honda, ha ha just messin with ya, cant wait to meet some of you guys if i race or not.:lol:

Mom won't let me drive her V8 Buick, it is faster than the CRX right now.

bronzeLX
03-26-2011, 07:51 PM
Mom won't let me drive her V8 Buick, it is faster than the CRX right now.

You got me beat, dont even know what to say to that.:rolleyes:

KYGTP
03-26-2011, 07:59 PM
IM IN!!!

I also posted this on Cincy Speed's Facebook page!!:bigthumb

Thanks Craig!

KYGTP
03-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Thanks again to everyone that is going to come out, even though this is a joint thing, Thanks!!

Just to let everyone know, I can only have so many racers, so if you are wanting to race, you need to Prepay before the 3rd, after that, the cost goes up $20 more dollars at the gate, AND that is only if there are spots left to race.

I do not see a DIME of this money, it is ALL going to charity, New Perceptions!! This orginazion has help my family out with our son, from the time he was 18 months old, till he was 3, he is 6 now. We do as much as we can for them, since they did so muc for us. Here is a short clip of my son when he was a baby and in the "First Step" program, that they used for a lunchin they had: (It also includes some of their cleints too, but the little guy Preston is my boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_55fdBB5Ic

I have been renting out the track for the past couple of years for freinds and family, and it has been a great time, plus we get the track to ourselves, NO GENERAL PUBLIC, so its not packed with ever "Tom, Dick, and Harry" so to speak.

Over the past couple of years, I have developed a great relationship with E20, and have out around 30 to 40 cars to race. This year, they are letting me have a few more cars, to try and make this a great fund raiser. From the sound of it, we may have one heck of a turn out, with racers and spectators too.

1992MustangDW
03-26-2011, 08:17 PM
im in. my shirt is getting a little to small. i need a new one

1992MustangDW
03-26-2011, 08:19 PM
how do i pre pay.. do spectators have to pre pay

KYGTP
03-26-2011, 08:27 PM
how do i pre pay.. do spectators have to pre pay

That is the BEST part, Spectators are FREE

You only need to prepay if you race, since I have limited spots. So you are good if you just come out to hang out.

kennebellcobra
03-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Not sure if the coupe will be together, but will be there:D Should be a great day!

Blackballed
03-26-2011, 10:03 PM
I'm there. Already sent my money in.
I am starting to see the Bangerz family come together like old times.
Any stickers? or Tees? That would be awsome.

Billy

cobrajoe
03-27-2011, 12:08 PM
If I may ask is New Perceptions like Stepping Stones? My son has high functioning Autism. This sounds like a cool event. I would like to do something like this for my Racers for Autism.....

Evil_Capri
03-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Dig it! Looking forward to attending!

KYGTP
03-27-2011, 08:06 PM
If I may ask is New Perceptions like Stepping Stones? My son has high functioning Autism. This sounds like a cool event. I would like to do something like this for my Racers for Autism.....

From the looks of thier web site, Stepping Stones, I think they are. New Perceptions in located here in Northern KY and that is who they pretty much serve.

Stang88
03-28-2011, 05:07 AM
We will be able to make it down first thing in the morning, and stay until about noon or one o'clock. I unfortunately have to work that day. I'm looking forward to seeing all the SBZ!!

skeptiq
03-29-2011, 09:38 AM
Is someone going to be there with SBZ shirts? I know I would like to pick one up if they come in big boy sizes...

draggin50
03-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Is someone going to be there with SBZ shirts? I know I would like to pick one up if they come in big boy sizes...

Me too. Where can we get em???

skeptiq
03-29-2011, 11:26 AM
There is a thread in general but hadn't been updated in quite some time...

blown96cobra
03-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Ill be there hopefully with the lx tuned and ready to run, if its not done ill just flog the guts outta my dd. :bigthumb

Mustard
03-29-2011, 03:45 PM
This is gonna be a lot of fun

relaxednoma
03-29-2011, 04:27 PM
in like flynn either in the sonoma or the sierra lol

NaomiDstangLvr
03-31-2011, 07:40 PM
Since there have been so many complaints in the past regarding the place the cruise ins have been... We've decided to join forces with a fellow SBZer (KYGTP) and join him at the race track. Here's the info:

Where: Edgewater Race Track
When: April 10th (rain date April 17th)
Gates open at 9am.

The event - as usual is free... unless you want to race. If you'd like to race - with all proceeds from racing going to a great charity - follow this link:
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71497

This is a family and friends - all are welcome - event! If you are a member of SBZ - yep, you're family and you need to bring all your friends!

Is your car ready??? Nope, then bring your daily driver - this event is about the family.

The concessions will be open! There will be a bake sale and split the pot - all proceeds going to the same great charity.

If that's too much - well bring your grills and coolers! Bring a plate of baked goods - ready for sale - to donate to the bake sale!

Remember to wear your SBZ shirt. If you want, my wife will have name tags available...

Let's get together, remember the good times, watch some awesome racing, and make some new memories. Let's get this party started and make it the best of the year!

:sbowns:

PM me for any questions...

What a great idea having it at Edgewater, only makes sense to have a car club meet at a drag strip, lol! We'll try to make it there with the kids in our minivan, lol! ;)

SN95N/A
03-31-2011, 07:55 PM
I will try and make it so far im only 2000 miles away trying to get a load back to the house,I wanna meet some bangerz!this was a great idea

DeckerEnt
04-02-2011, 02:04 PM
I will be there in the exped! Not to run, but to watch and meet some more of the SBZ family!!!!

MrsAPE
04-02-2011, 02:07 PM
I will be there in the exped! Not to run, but to watch and meet some more of the SBZ family!!!!

Hi!! My name is Kim and I bake cookies!! :bigthumb

RIXXX93GT
04-02-2011, 04:44 PM
I want a cookie, I missed out at the street car shootout! Ill be there but without the car.

redfirepearlgt
04-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Hi!! My name is Kim and I bake cookies!! :bigthumb

Hope someone is bringing rice krispie treats. I am a sucker for those. I have $20 set aside for some. LOL!

MrsAPE
04-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Hope someone is bringing rice krispie treats. I am a sucker for those. I have $20 set aside for some. LOL!

There were some there last year. I think we bought most of them!! :lol:

MrsAPE
04-03-2011, 11:40 AM
I want a cookie, I missed out at the street car shootout! Ill be there but without the car.

Well that was kinda dumb!! I had tons of them!! Why didn't you get one?! Did you tell me no?! I mean seriously. I even made two kinds!! Chocolate chips & sugar. :lol: I'll have some on that table at track day....but sure I will have some in the car as well. Cookies are good!!

2Kblacksleeper
04-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Everyone likes cookies, if not that is un american. Lol.

I'm looking forward to meeting some more peeps.

John

Walter
04-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Well that was kinda dumb!! I had tons of them!! Why didn't you get one?! Did you tell me no?! I mean seriously. I even made two kinds!! Chocolate chips & sugar. :lol: I'll have some on that table at track day....but sure I will have some in the car as well. Cookies are good!!

After somone makes a pass, throw a few on their intake. Warm them shits up.:lol:

Pops Fun
04-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Curious are we going to have an area there to park the cars and meet or will we be all over the park??

Looking forward to the cookies!!:D

Mr.Moontang
04-03-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm thinking it will be the behind the concession stand next to the back road.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-03-2011, 06:45 PM
I doubt i'm gonna get to race, i have to work that night. What's the general time frame everyone is planning on being there so i can catch everyone?

Kevin1989
04-03-2011, 07:18 PM
thought my car was gonna be done :( but I found out I have to get 1.6s and I don't think I can get anytill friday

Steves LX
04-03-2011, 07:44 PM
I definitely have to try these cookies. I have never had them before.

KYGTP
04-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Curious are we going to have an area there to park the cars and meet or will we be all over the park??

I'm thinking it will be the behind the concession stand next to the back road.

No, we are all doing this at the track to hang out and watch Racing, so why don't you guys that are coming out to hang out, line up on the concession side of the return road? That way, everyone can hang out and also be able to see the races going on.

Just park next to Moontang's Truck, since the prom queen is still in storage:rolleyes:

(Sorry I had too)

I will make sure to tell all the racers to not park over in that area, most of everyone parks along the fence or over in the trees next to the staging lanes that are racing.

I doubt i'm gonna get to race, i have to work that night. What's the general time frame everyone is planning on being there so i can catch everyone?

Gates open at 9am, BUT racing does not start until 11 and runs until 3 and we all have to be out of the track by 4.

I usually stick around and make sure the track/parking area is cleaned up and that no one left anything behind, plus I have to settle up with them.

sean
04-04-2011, 01:42 AM
I will be there. All I have to do is find a new job and tell them I cant work that day... lol

marauder
04-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Any NKY guys want to meet and cruise up together?

four6trix
04-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Any DYT area folk want to meet up and cruise down for this? It's always better to roll in a group!

93whitenotch
04-04-2011, 08:45 PM
I'll be there! Anyone wanna meet at tri county mall between 11:30 and noon and cruise to edgewater from there?

Gearhead
04-04-2011, 08:52 PM

Got any places in mind to meet up ??

marauder
04-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Got any places in mind to meet up ??

Depends on the turnout, I'd be willing to meet wherever just let me know. :bigthumb

draggin50
04-05-2011, 06:00 PM

Man I missed out on them too! I should be there but not racing. Still dont have my junk together! Ill be there with the camera though!

Also does anyone have info to where we can get the shirts? Id love to have a couple!

sean
04-05-2011, 06:02 PM
The weather for sunday looks PERFECT.

djom1cincy
04-05-2011, 07:32 PM
My weather channel app shows 30% chance of t storms @ 85 degrees.

2007ShelbyCobra
04-05-2011, 10:48 PM
My weather channel app shows 30% chance of t storms @ 85 degrees.

this^ :( 76 degrees

2Kblacksleeper
04-06-2011, 12:17 AM
I should be there in my black tundra.

The car is not even close to being ready to whoop any ass. Lol

1byafender
04-06-2011, 12:19 AM
I'm going to try to make it. Hopefully we have one of those 70 and sunny days.

MrsAPE
04-06-2011, 11:38 AM
For all those wanting cookies be bringing some money to donate to the cause!! :D

redfirepearlgt
04-06-2011, 10:56 PM
For all those wanting cookies be bringing some money to donate to the cause!! :D

oh come on now, you aren't taking debit/credit cards yet? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Good grief, well if you say so. :D

redfirepearlgt
04-06-2011, 10:59 PM
The weather for sunday looks PERFECT.

Lets hope you are right brother! I'm in arizona riught on the mexican border and can you believe it freaking clouded up and rained here today? Heck I was looking to get a good tan base down before heading back. Guess there is still tomorrow afternoon.

PKFIRE
04-06-2011, 11:14 PM
30 hours of studying and a car to fix this weekend, I'm glad I took Friday off to get ready for this:bigthumb

MystichromeVert
04-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Depends on the turnout, I'd be willing to meet wherever just let me know. :bigthumb

Did you guys pick a meeting place and time for the NKY guys? I'm planning to go and would love to cruise up in a group.

djom1cincy
04-07-2011, 09:30 AM
New weather update. Weather channel says 80, partly cloudy and nothing about rain. Rain Saturday and Monday. Let's hope the clouds stay parted on Sunday.

djom1cincy
04-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Any mason, Loveland, Lebanon people want to meet up? Thinking the normal kings island showcase lot. Meet @ 8 and roll out by 815 and arrive @ 9.

marauder
04-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Did you guys pick a meeting place and time for the NKY guys? I'm planning to go and would love to cruise up in a group.

Still haven't heard back from anyone I've asked. Are you on facebook? It's easier for me to keep everyone together on there.

I'd be fine setting up a meeting spot if people sent me their contact information via PM. I've been trying to get it together on facebook but I just started taking my page seriously this month and don't really have anyone on this site added yet. I'm open to suggestions as well. I do plan on attending.

Chad, if you think about it wrap that head up and throw it in your stang on the way out. Will your wife be going? Felicia will be with me, I'm sure they'd love to hang out again.

INSANEBA
04-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Is there still spots open? Can a bike squeeze in?

MrsAPE
04-07-2011, 01:32 PM
oh come on now, you aren't taking debit/credit cards yet? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Good grief, well if you say so. :D

OH I take them. But this is for charity. However, if you wanna hand yours over I'll get it back to you as soon as possible!! :D

marauder
04-07-2011, 02:04 PM
OH I take them. But this is for charity. However, if you wanna hand yours over I'll get it back to you as soon as possible!! :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Steves LX
04-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Anybody on the east side meeting up at meijers in eastgate or anything?

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-07-2011, 04:05 PM

I'm down to meet up but i don't know much about this area yet so just tell me where to go and i'll try to make it.

Pitbull1052
04-07-2011, 04:43 PM

If my tune isnt too far off i'm going to drive my car I'd be willing to meet up at Meijers........

kennebellcobra
04-07-2011, 05:29 PM
A few of us will be meeting at shell/road ranger in Hebron at 9:00 if anyone else is interested,the address is 2075 Litton ln. Hebron Ky.

Bluecrew07
04-07-2011, 07:25 PM

If my tune isnt too far off i'm going to drive my car I'd be willing to meet up at Meijers........
Im down for Meijers

marauder
04-07-2011, 07:31 PM
A few of us will be meeting at shell/road ranger in Hebron at 9:00 if anyone else is interested,the address is 2075 Litton ln. Hebron Ky.

Sounds like a plan... All NKY people wondering where to meet up at, here ya go!

I will meet you guys there, I'll try to be there early. Posted details on my facebook, hopefully I can get a couple more guys to bring their stangs out of the garage for this one.

I'll be shooting video, may be able to train my wife to get some video cruising in, at the track, etc... I should be able to piece something good together. Let me know if you'll be running and want your car in the video I make and I'll try to catch you on the track. Should be a great day, can't wait!

kennebellcobra
04-07-2011, 08:41 PM

I will meet you guys there, I'll try to be there early. Posted details on my facebook, hopefully I can get a couple more guys to bring their stangs out of the garage for this one.

I'll be shooting video, may be able to train my wife to get some video cruising in, at the track, etc... I should be able to piece something good together. Let me know if you'll be running and want your car in the video I make and I'll try to catch you on the track. Should be a great day, can't wait!

Sounds good!

djom1cincy
04-07-2011, 08:45 PM
It won't let me edit my last post. I'm thinking if people want to meet at showcase maybe it should be a little later. Meet @ 9 and leave by 915 and arrive by 10.

Blackballed
04-07-2011, 09:24 PM

I heard Dale talk about meeting at the diner in Amelia around 8ish for some breakfast and then heading down.

inferno50
04-07-2011, 09:37 PM
im game so diner in amelia or meijers in eastgate. i hope mine makes the trip there.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-07-2011, 09:49 PM

What time?

KYGTP
04-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Now remember guys, if any of you are racing, you need to be there by 10am to tech in, just wanted to through that out there to you. This race will NOT be a OPEN tech, we do it all at once and then that is it. Just wanted to through that out there to you guys.

Gate will open at 9 am and we will try to teck around 10 as one big group, it is very informal, small little drivers meeting, and then it is game on!! 11-3 racing.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-08-2011, 06:05 AM
Is this bracket racing? Whats the format? Just for fun?

Pitbull1052
04-08-2011, 07:41 AM
Im down for Meijers

What time? they Tech at 10........ I'm not racing....

KYGTP
04-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Is this bracket racing? Whats the format? Just for fun?

The racing is all for fun, and all the proceeds are going to charity. We just do the tech. all at once in one large group, which is basically handing in your tech card and getting number on the cars and a small little drivers meeting.

If you are NOT racing, no need to worry what time you get there, we just start racing at 11 and run till 3, and all have to out of the track by 4pm.

PKFIRE
04-08-2011, 08:48 AM
It's going to be warm day, hope this brings more people out!

5.0calypso93lx
04-08-2011, 08:54 AM
I'm also interested to see the final word for where the eastsiders plan on meeting up and what time.

beefcake
04-08-2011, 09:37 AM
I'm in!!! Wouldn't it be great to see some dozen cars run.

Hopefully that will be happening! :)

Weather is looking real good as of this morning!

Maybe i'll hit up that diner thing in amelia!

marauder
04-08-2011, 09:55 AM
What time?

I'm going to try to get there around 8:45, but he said 9:00. Adding info to my sig.

Stangman
04-08-2011, 10:14 AM
I wont be racing either. I will be at meijers parking lot waiting for the rest of you

Mr.Moontang
04-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Do not contact Edgewater on this event, pm me or Kygtp with any questions!!!

KYGTP
04-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Do not contact Edgewater on this event, pm me or Kygtp with any questions!!!

Thanks, and the other thread is closed now since we are past the cut off.

Make sure you bring money for the bake sale and split the pot!!

Like Moontang said, DO NOT CONTACT E2O PM either one of us if you have question, I am running the track/fundraiser/hang out that day, so this is all on me.

blown96cobra
04-08-2011, 10:57 AM
is anyone gonna be meeting up near Mt.Orab or Williamsburg? Im gonna be comming in OH-32 From Piketon.

Stangman
04-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Just come on a little further and meet us in eastgate. I and several others are from sardinia/mt orab/williamsburg area

blown96cobra
04-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Just come on a little further and meet us in eastgate. I and several others are from sardinia/mt orab/williamsburg area

where at and what time? I just need an address for the navigation.

Pitbull1052
04-08-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm not sure on the addy but look up Meijer in Eastgate you can't miss it it's right before you get on the highway rt off of 32

Stangman
04-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Right by pep boys in eastgate. I know that address was 4436 Glen-Este Withamsville rd. Cincy, ohio 45245. I used to work there. Put that in googlemaps and then you will see meijer as you get there

blown96cobra
04-08-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm not sure on the addy but look up Meijer in Eastgate you can't miss it it's right before you get on the highway rt off of 32

what time is everyone meeting there?

Bluecrew07
04-08-2011, 03:08 PM
What time? they Tech at 10........ I'm not racing....

I wont be racing either. I will be at meijers parking lot waiting for the rest of you
I say we meet 9-930 leave at 9:30 its a nice day so i wanna be down there earlier. Sound good?

Pitbull1052
04-08-2011, 03:12 PM
9:30 sounds good to me....... any issues you can give me a buzz 513-293-6665

Brad

Bluecrew07
04-08-2011, 03:17 PM
9:30 sounds good to me....... any issues you can give me a buzz 513-293-6665

Brad
Ill be there clean car and all. Jesse is that good for you?

5.0calypso93lx
04-08-2011, 03:17 PM
I'll be there a little after 9 in the beater escort, my cell is 513-315-6583. Might be a good idea to start a new thread so people see this and don't have to read all the pages to find it.

Bluecrew07
04-08-2011, 03:25 PM
got ya covered

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-08-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm not gonna put in to race ahead of time but i'm going to try to be there for tech and if there's a spot open i'll probably pay extra and race the popomobile. I bet it's a bracket monster :lol:

PKFIRE
04-08-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm not gonna put in to race ahead of time but i'm going to try to be there for tech and if there's a spot open i'll probably pay extra and race the popomobile. I bet it's a bracket monster :lol:
You should do it! It's nice seeing a mix of cars at the track!

Steves LX
04-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Well I am going to pass on meeting everyone on the east side. I want to be at the track when the gates open so I can get the car unloaded and take care of some things before tech starts at 10:00. See ya guys down there.

redfirepearlgt
04-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Save me a spot gang. We will be there right after church. Should be there around 12:00 ish.

sean
04-09-2011, 11:45 AM
I will be there as soon as I wake up.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-09-2011, 09:16 PM
If any of you KY guys are gonna be racing and wanna cruise up there in the morning, PM me or give me a text. I'll probably head out around 8 or so.

513-693-8050

skeptiq
04-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Can't wait, kids and I cruisin in the vert tomorrow...

9cobra4
04-09-2011, 11:49 PM
So how long does this thing go for?

skeptiq
04-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Until 4 I think...

DNTRYIT
04-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Anybody Coming Near Or Outta Middletown Wanna Cruise Down Together Text Me At (513)292-8537 We Are Heading Out About 7:00-7:30 And We Are Gonna Grab A Bite To Eat

KYGTP
04-10-2011, 07:29 AM
So how long does this thing go for?

Racing ends at 3 and we all have to be OUT of the track by 4pm.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-10-2011, 07:37 AM
So are there any spots left to race? Should i try to get there by 9?

Mista Bone
04-10-2011, 07:58 AM
Lets get this party started!!!!

wait, I need coffee first.....urgh.

PKFIRE
04-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Tired from celebrating my bday last night. Still deciding on bringing the slicks or not.

draggin50
04-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Who all is gonna be there today? Im on my way now.

draggin50
04-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Had a good time! Alot of nice cars and some nice weather. I got some pretty decent pictures Ill post up later on today. Thanks for the good time!

Pops Fun
04-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Good seeing a lot of people and renewing a lot of friendships...

Stang88
04-10-2011, 03:35 PM
We had a great time as well! Chad's dog and our pup had a better time I think. Ha! My wife said it was a great "dog and pony show!" LOL...

djom1cincy
04-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Good times guys and gals. Lots of nice cars and lots of fast cars. I vote we do the same in the fall.

redfirepearlgt
04-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Man alive what a great day. So glad we had such a great turn out. Blackball Bill sorry I missed you. Gordon sorry for your luck man. If you need to have a short block party post up and we can get together a group to get the Saleen back to running.

We were so glad to see so many SMILING FACES!!!!!!!!! What a great freaking time!!!!! To bad this can't be a monthly event. Take folks see you all around the streets of the tristate.

I think the man who started it all would have been very proud of the event today. What a fantastic time had by all. Thank you Sean for agreeing to the merging of these two events and the administrators for making it all happen.

Chad, Kim, Shelby

djom1cincy
04-10-2011, 04:06 PM
What happen to Gordon? I must have just missed it.

adragon72
04-10-2011, 04:11 PM
I had a great time as well

redfirepearlgt
04-10-2011, 04:16 PM
What happen to Gordon? I must have just missed it.

Engine locked up so tight it won't even turn over. Oil out of both tail pipes. Towed back to the pits and awaiting a flat trailor to get it home. It was running nice too.

djom1cincy
04-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Damn that sucks. Car was moving out.

draggin50
04-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Dang that sucks! Good runnin car too.

kennebellcobra
04-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Had a awesome time! Big thanks to Sean and Sbz's! Don't get much better than a cruise in and racing combined!!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Had a blast, it was good meeting you NKY guys. We should have another cruise in at the track like this...it was awesome.

bobtsgt
04-10-2011, 05:02 PM
had a blast. glad to talk to so many peps.

Bluecrew07
04-10-2011, 05:09 PM
had a blast. glad to talk to so many peps.
Maybe next time you will have your car:coo1:

DSSKing68
04-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Soccer had me tied up until 1:30. It was great seeing some friends and some fast cars. SBZ needs our own track. Lol

redfirepearlgt
04-10-2011, 05:46 PM
SBZ needs our own track. Lol

:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb
:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb

10lb 308
04-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Had a great time thanks guys . By the way the pie we won was great :bigthumb

Jake
04-10-2011, 06:05 PM

seeing your car run was one of the highlights of my day! that thing is mean!

10lb 308
04-10-2011, 06:11 PM
We will be @ LONDON Fri for NOP 8.5 Series

R825OH
04-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Great time today Big THANKS to ALL that put this together!!!!!! Was great to see some peeps I hadn't seen in awhile, and great to meet some new ones!!

PKFIRE
04-10-2011, 06:33 PM
I had a awesome time guys! Great cars and weather, what else could a car person ask for. Thanks Sean, I hope this was you best event to date!

mustangboy
04-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Had a great time catching up with everyone.:bigthumb

CNTLOSE
04-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Had a great time...the best time was watching my youngest daughter (2) get all excited when the cars left the line.

firestang70
04-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Nice work Sean, I had a good time.

beefcake
04-10-2011, 07:30 PM
great time everyone,

other than my heep being a turd outta the hole

gotta get a converter like now!

skeptiq
04-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Was alot of fun... Got to put some faces with names. Kids had a blast too! Thought it was a great turnout.

Maximus
04-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Good to be back at the track and see so many cool peeps.:bigthumb

MrsAPE
04-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Had a great time catching up with everyone.:bigthumb

You missed the cookies...........AGAIN!! :D

mustangboy
04-10-2011, 09:01 PM
I know I know. I got over to talk to your hubby right after you left. Oh well its speedo season soon and I gotta get in tip top shape

marauder
04-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Uploading about 200 pics to facebook, videos to come soon. Was an amazing day.

Add me on facebook if you'd like to see the pics, I took pics of just about everyone's cars there. (Dustin Broach)

Bluecrew07
04-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Had a great time. would have been better if i got to race but oh well there is always next time:bigthumb

beefcake
04-10-2011, 09:29 PM
dump cake was great, even if moontag did make it in the nude, lol

Walter
04-10-2011, 09:35 PM
great time everyone,

other than my heep being a turd outta the hole

gotta get a converter like now!

What did it run?

Steves LX
04-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Cant wait to do this again. It was nice to see everyone again. We had a great time time today and couldn't ask for better weather. It was a little warm and not the best DA for racing but all in all I can't complain. I managed to bust off my best ET with a crappy 60' today. 11.35@118 with a 1.52 60'.
Gordon sorry we couldn't help ya get your car home today. We tried but kept striking out. I hope you, family, and the car made it home safe.

djom1cincy
04-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Uploading about 200 pics to facebook, videos to come soon. Was an amazing day.

Add me on facebook if you'd like to see the pics, I took pics of just about everyone's cars there. (Dustin Broach)
There is two Dustin Broach. One with a stangs pic and one with a dude pic. I would guess the stang is you?

Steves LX
04-10-2011, 09:53 PM
He's the one with the mustang.

marauder
04-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Yep, That'd be me. Add Walton, KY if you can't find me. I have the black 98 GT as my pic.

03z06vette
04-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Man, wish i could've made it to the track. Very nice work draggin!!

redfirepearlgt
04-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Thanks for making the Rice Krispie Treats. I bought 10, ate 7 and gave away the other three away. JOY!!!!

marauder
04-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Took a ton of video, will load the clips tonight if possible... I'm going to throw together a nice video for youtube this week.

beefcake
04-10-2011, 10:12 PM
What did it run?

slow.

need a converter bad. Stock 5.0 compression is 11.1 we dropped to 10.1 with the new motor and been testing stuff. We added a Boss 302 intake. Between the lower compression and the intake, i'm down 90 ft/lbs @ 3000 and 70 hp. I'm guessing at 1500 where i launch, it's even more than that.

Last year in good air went 10.81@128. 1.74 60' Went 11.3 today @ 129 w 1.95 60'

Need a converter to get my low end back. Need a good dyno tune as well and get the shift points moved up. Peak power is at 7400, but my 3-4 is coming in at 7000. The rev limiters are tough to tune just right on these 5.0's with the way they play with shift pressures.

Ideally i'd like to add a good trans, but my class only allows for oem. Probably going to go with a circle d that will stall to about 3000. (by stall i mean where i can footbrake to 3000 in case anyone else is reading this)

You can feel the car just pull hard as hell once it gets to about 6k. Just need to get it up there quick, so I can take advantage of 4th gear. Going through about 6100-6200 right now.

Running a 3.55 gear, problem is a taller gear causes the car to hit the limiter on the 1-2

Stangman
04-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Had a great time! Got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while, talk to some other folks and get a sun burn!

KYGTP
04-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Man alive what a great day. So glad we had such a great turn out. Blackball Bill sorry I missed you. Gordon sorry for your luck man. If you need to have a short block party post up and we can get together a group to get the Saleen back to running.

We were so glad to see so many SMILING FACES!!!!!!!!! What a great freaking time!!!!! To bad this can't be a monthly event. Take folks see you all around the streets of the tristate.

I think the man who started it all would have been very proud of the event today. What a fantastic time had by all. Thank you Sean for agreeing to the merging of these two events and the administrators for making it all happen.

Chad, Kim, Shelby

Not a problem, Moontang and I were try to think how get alot of people out to hang out, support a cause, race and enjoy the day, so what better way, than do the both at the same time.

Glad you liked the pie:D Gotta love homemade pies, yum.

Great time today Big THANKS to ALL that put this together!!!!!! Was great to see some peeps I hadn't seen in awhile, and great to meet some new ones!!

I had a awesome time guys! Great cars and weather, what else could a car person ask for. Thanks Sean, I hope this was you best event to date!

Nice work Sean, I had a good time.

Thanks Guys, I must say it was some work to get it all together, and of course working on my car everynight for 8 days leading up to this, just so I could be able to run, and keep track of all my racers and such

But it is all worth it!! I know that I was not able to talk to a whole lot of you guys, but when you are "running" the show, the day is a blur. I am WIPED!!!

PKFIRE, YES it was, I am going to start another post about that though.

Good to be back at the track and see so many cool peeps.:bigthumb

Craig, thanks for coming out and racing your car!! Great to see you again, and I will have to bring the GP up to Dyno day, with my street tires on:rolleyes:

Thanks agian Craig for your support today:bigthumb

dump cake was great, even if moontag did make it in the nude, lol

Well thats what made it so good

Thanks for making the Rice Krispie Treats. I bought 10, ate 7 and gave away the other three away. JOY!!!!

When you said in the other post about rice krispie treats, I made sure I told the wife to make a TON of Rice Krispies, just for ya. I am glad you got some.

'92Stang
04-10-2011, 10:29 PM
And to think a week ago I was bitchin about it being cold. Nice seeing everybody again. That yellow sn with purple flames was haulin the mail..:bigthumb Have to have some more get togethers at the track!

Blackballed
04-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Had a great time today. Thanks to Sean and everyone who helped out.

Mista Bone
04-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Other than the heat it was a perfect day!!!!!

How bad was the DA? I know I was off .3-.35 seconds from the heat.

.005 and .004 RT's my last two passes, I'm very happy!

9cobra4
04-11-2011, 12:08 AM
What did you end up running Bone? I was on my way there and turned around :( by the time I would've gotten up there it would've been 2ish..didn't see the point.

Steves LX
04-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Other than the heat it was a perfect day!!!!!

How bad was the DA? I know I was off .3-.35 seconds from the heat.

.005 and .004 RT's my last two passes, I'm very happy!

It was 1700Ft at 12:05 and just kept getting worse throughout the day.

Stang88
04-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Man Gordon, I am sorry to hear about your motor. What happened?? It looked like it was running great! The only video I did manage to capture was two of Gordons runs. Again, we had great time. The track idea with the car show and racing was a great idea, and felt like a big event.

Mista Bone
04-11-2011, 12:18 AM
due to the heat my best ET was 15.15 @ 87.2x mph, so on a cool T&T night I would have ran at 14.8-14.85, not the 14.7 baseline I was hoping for. Needs more flywheel weight, this 7.5 lb unit was still bogging even with 7200 rpm (limiter) launch. I could change from a 3.89 FD to 4.25 FD but that would effect my autox as I'd be hitting the limiter in second gear.

I NLS every pass, only real issue I had was lack of water in the burnout box. So I started following the fast cars and all was good.

Sun burnt and tired, just like after last weekends autox, but I cannot complain if that is all that was wrong.

Life is good about now!

Mista Bone
04-11-2011, 12:21 AM

12:54 PM was my best pass, LOL!

Anyone know of a timeslip manager to enter my info? I used to have one YEARS ago. Ok so I started using it in the late 1990's :(

DeckerEnt
04-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Great day with Great peeps!!!! Seems we could do this at any test and tune day!!!!

Stang88
04-11-2011, 12:56 AM

Ok, I'm bummed. I just found out Laurie ate the ENTIRE ricer crispy treat you gave us. She said it was good and since I had to work after the SBZ cruise in and I am NYC now, I do not have a say in the matter. I hope she feels good about not sharing. LOL..

Mista Bone
04-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Great day with Great peeps!!!! Seems we could do this at any test and tune day!!!!

Sunday Oct 9th, Fall Muscle Car day....for example.

beefcake
04-11-2011, 08:59 AM

i think your being a little gratuitous, we had it at 2200 at noon up to 2500 later.

dragtimes .com matches our weather calculator

it was HOT

Steves LX
04-11-2011, 09:13 AM
i think your being a little gratuitous, we had it at 2200 at noon up to 2500 later.

dragtimes .com matches our weather calculator

it was HOT

We were using MD's calculator. So lets split hairs between the 2 and say it was flippin hot!!!

beefcake
04-11-2011, 09:17 AM
We were using MD's calculator. So lets split hairs between the 2 and say it was flippin hot!!!

lmao :) works for me

gordon
04-13-2011, 05:47 PM
Man Gordon, I am sorry to hear about your motor. What happened?? It looked like it was running great! The only video I did manage to capture was two of Gordons runs. Again, we had great time. The track idea with the car show and racing was a great idea, and felt like a big event.

Not sure yet Steve, havent had time to tear it down yet. Hopefully i can get into it this weekend. Sounds like a good time to build a Dart stroker shortblock!:D

DNTRYIT
04-13-2011, 08:38 PM
sorry gordon i saw that last past then right at the finish line i seen it start white smoking but was not sure exactly what happened hope you get it back running soon car was running great.. but the green bullitt had problems to the one that installed his vortech supercharger didnt plug his fan back in and he race all day that way hope is care is still good to but had a blast hope to do it again and was nice to see and hang out with everyone soon

gordon
04-14-2011, 12:49 PM
That's alright Mike, like Arnold says, "I'll be Bach" :D

5.0calypso93lx
04-14-2011, 12:53 PM
sorry gordon i saw that last past then right at the finish line i seen it start white smoking but was not sure exactly what happened hope you get it back running soon car was running great.. but the green bullitt had problems to the one that installed his vortech supercharger didnt plug his fan back in and he race all day that way hope is care is still good to but had a blast hope to do it again and was nice to see and hang out with everyone soon

Yea, I was pretty shocked when I walked by and saw a blower on the car.