Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
FREE to SPECTATE!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FREE to SPECTATE!!

Maximus
03-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Private track rental at E20
April 10th

Gates open at 9 am tech at 10 am and race from 11 - 3

Rain date of April 17th, which is the following Sunday.(If we get rained out on the both days, then I will just wait to hold it in June or July sometime)

If you were there last year, you know what a great time it was! Those that participated last year, you are in - just let me know if you want to come. Once I get closer to the date, and if I have spots open, then I will get more people in. If you want to come out, let me know so that I can get up with you when the time comes.

Anyways, it is $40 to race if you prepay and FREE to come out and watch and hang out. If you wait to pay the day of, then it is $60, and only if spots are open.

All the proceeds are going to New Perceptions, who help children and adults with disabilities, AND helped my son from the time he was 18 months old up til he was 3 yrs old.

Here is a short Video that they did for their luncheon, which features my son. He is 6 now, so the pics are from when he was younger and they were providing therapy for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_55fdBB5Ic

I do NOT SEE A Dime of the money that is raised, I just cover my cost and the rest goes to New Perceptions. I do it for the fun of having the track for the day, and having friends and family out to enjoy a day at the track.

We are going to do a split the pot and have a small bake sale as well, to help raise a little more money. Proceeds from the open concession will go to New Perceptions also!

This will be a private - prepayed event guaranteed to be a great time, plus raise money for a great cause!!

Post up here is you think you will be out or send me a PM and I can send you a invite with all the information about the day on it.

So load up the kids and come out!!!