Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
knockemstiff (cliff) [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : knockemstiff (cliff)

1992MustangDW
03-23-2011, 03:04 PM
im trying very hard to get ahold of cliff. we bought a motor off him and it was the one that said. 30 over eagle crank and rods. ross pistons. before i tell everyone what happened. i want to give him a chance to fix it. if anyone can get him to answer your phone calls let me know.

Whyucryn
03-23-2011, 03:42 PM
Ut Ohhhhhhh....

Jake
03-23-2011, 05:33 PM
im trying very hard to get ahold of cliff. we bought a motor off him and it was the one that said. 30 over eagle crank and rods. ross pistons. before i tell everyone what happened. i want to give him a chance to fix it. if anyone can get him to answer your phone calls let me know.

thats admirable. you dont see many people handling things with respect for all involved on the internet now a days. :bigthumb

blown96cobra
03-24-2011, 08:31 AM
yep. thats cool your giving him a chance to make it right before flipping out as I would.

WHYTRY
03-24-2011, 08:48 AM
hopefully this gets ended quick or well have somethin to read about..

1992MustangDW
03-31-2011, 08:02 AM
okay well fuck it i will spill the beans. Josh and I bought the '' 306 with ross pistons. eagle crank and rods. and F cam. we was originally soposed to do work for cliff for the motor.

the day we was going there to do work on his car he relisted the motor. So we was like wtf?
we get hold of cliff and he needs money bad so we agree to buy this motor. we get all the way there over hour away. the motor was super clean. but cliff didn't have tools to take of the oil pan and reassured use that's what was in the motor. cliff seemed like an awesome guy so we said okay.

got the motor home pulled oil pan at 2 am. wtf i didn't know eagle stamped shit with d1oe.. stock rods and crank. it is 30 over but with a lunati cam.

i called him at 2 am and he answered and said. '' man im sorry john i will make it right just call me in the morning.'' i said okay.

long story short he has dodged us for a few weeks. i have his facebook. and both his telephone numbers.

2000GT
03-31-2011, 08:14 AM
:mad:

yea it was late when we got there and we had a long ride home. like he said we didnt get back till 2 and i had to get up a 5:50 in morning. cliff seemed like a real good guy and everything and we had plans to go back up there again. so i just paid for the motor and headed home. and well john pretty much said the rest.

im pretty pissed about it all. he's just ignoring are calls, txts, and emails.

Stangman
03-31-2011, 09:47 AM
I think if he isn't already, he should be banned. Peddlers like that don't need to be here. They can take their garbage to craigslist

You two are good people and that was a dirty thing he did.

blown96cobra
03-31-2011, 09:49 AM
just dont go over there raising hell or at least dont go unless your about 4-5 deep, people have been known get get shot in that part of the county for dumbass reasons. I grew up about a mile from there and some weird shit goes down and the sheriffs office doesnt like to go out there.

2000GT
03-31-2011, 09:52 AM
going down his drive its got a sign saying we dont call 911 we shoot first.

Pitbull1052
03-31-2011, 09:56 AM
sorry to hear that as both Josh and John have always been cool but that's why I always take a tool box with me when going to look at something, not that a banger shouldnt be honest or anyone else for that fact, hope it all works out hope they don't forget that just because we're closer to the city doesnt mean we don't have guns too lol

2000GT
03-31-2011, 09:58 AM
sorry to hear that as both Josh and John have always been cool but that's why I always take a tool box with me when going to look at something, not that a banger shouldnt be honest or anyone else for that fact, hope it all works out hope they don't forget that just because we're closer to the city doesnt mean we don't have guns too lol

:bigthumb

1992MustangDW
03-31-2011, 10:09 AM
alot of people know me on here and they all think im a super nice quite little guy. I will get him back.

WHYTRY
03-31-2011, 10:46 AM
now i kno why his name is knockemstiff. lmao

1992MustangDW
03-31-2011, 10:49 AM
haha the more i talk about it the more mad i get

2000GT
03-31-2011, 10:52 AM

your telling me :boxing:

WHYTRY
03-31-2011, 10:58 AM

lol sorry man i just had to say it. ive been were your at on one deal an im tellin ya what after that happend i dont get fucked over no more. you let ppl do this kinda shit to ya they will keep doing it. i say go to his house an just take what you want until you feel you got your moneys worth.

2000GT
03-31-2011, 11:07 AM
lol sorry man i just had to say it. ive been were your at on one deal an im tellin ya what after that happend i dont get fucked over no more. you let ppl do this kinda shit to ya they will keep doing it. i say go to his house an just take what you want until you feel you got your moneys worth.

Like the way this guy thinks :lol:

WHYTRY
03-31-2011, 11:15 AM
Like the way this guy thinks :lol:

lol they need to learn not to do it agian thats about the only way they will.

bronzeLX
04-01-2011, 06:18 PM
okay well fuck it i will spill the beans. Josh and I bought the '' 306 with ross pistons. eagle crank and rods. and F cam. we was originally soposed to do work for cliff for the motor.

the day we was going there to do work on his car he relisted the motor. So we was like wtf?
we get hold of cliff and he needs money bad so we agree to buy this motor. we get all the way there over hour away. the motor was super clean. but cliff didn't have tools to take of the oil pan and reassured use that's what was in the motor. cliff seemed like an awesome guy so we said okay.

got the motor home pulled oil pan at 2 am. wtf i didn't know eagle stamped shit with d1oe.. stock rods and crank. it is 30 over but with a lunati cam.

i called him at 2 am and he answered and said. '' man im sorry john i will make it right just call me in the morning.'' i said okay.

long story short he has dodged us for a few weeks. i have his facebook. and both his telephone numbers.Hate to hear that guys. I was very interested in the motor, sounded like a good deal but the distance kept me from following through. He should be banned.

denial
04-01-2011, 06:43 PM

long story short he has dodged us for a few weeks. i have his facebook. and both his telephone numbers.

Did he build the motor? did he buy it from someone else and decided not to run it and was told it had these parts installed? A lot of factors can go into this story.

The fact that he has dodged the phone calls makes him look guilty. You took his word for it and bought it anyways. Is it worth getting hurt or hurting someone over? Not for me it isn't. GL

buckeye6669
04-01-2011, 10:44 PM
thats messed up.people shou;d be honest and not f ck u around

1992MustangDW
04-02-2011, 06:01 PM
exactly. i think its worth it. but im still trying to get hold of him. he might answer one day lol