Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
fox catback lx/cobra [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : fox catback lx/cobra

MWoods26
03-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Looking for a catback for my 93 cobra. something with polished tips. I have a set of flow tubes with dynomax bullets dumped with hangers welded to slide in fox hangers I just picked up from nxcoupe I could trade or I have cash in hand. looking for something right away let me know whats out there

bbfstanger
03-16-2011, 05:12 PM
what do you want for the bullet setup?

03z06vette
03-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Looking for a catback for my 93 cobra. something with polished tips. I have a set of flow tubes with dynomax bullets dumped with hangers welded to slide in fox hangers I just picked up from nxcoupe I could trade or I have cash in hand. looking for something right away let me know whats out there

Dude, before you sell that stuff. Lets get the tail pipes welded on and seal up that heador flange, then make a decision. See you at the shop early??? Turn downs are in stock just incase!!!!

Rich
03-16-2011, 08:04 PM
I have a pair of magnaflows with flowtubes. They never had any tailpipes clamped down on them. Less than 100 miles. I might be interested in trading...

NXcoupe
03-16-2011, 10:18 PM

Too loud for ya? Try the tailpipes out first!

bbfstanger
03-16-2011, 10:20 PM
if you put tails on the bullets it cackel like a pickup truck. which sounds like shit.
rich how much for the magnaflows and flowtubes?

NXcoupe
03-16-2011, 10:46 PM
if you put tails on the bullets it cackel like a pickup truck. which sounds like shit.
rich how much for the magnaflows and flowtubes?

That's what I told him, but he was gonna give it a try.

MWoods26
03-17-2011, 08:09 AM
Its deff to loud and redneck sounding for me. I was up there for the prochamber anyway and you were right about not having any trouble getting my money back out of the mufflers if I didnt like them so it was worth a try. I have several people already wanting to buy the bullets