Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
I dont condoan violence, but this is AWESOME!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I dont condoan violence, but this is AWESOME!!!

Flaming87lx
03-15-2011, 08:34 AM
I wish the chubby kid was my son...... He gave that kid every chance to stop and leave him alone, then BAM!!!!!!!! bwahahaha!!!!!!!

http://www.break.com/fights/chubby-kid-snaps-and-slams-bully-2023531

cstreu1026
03-15-2011, 08:40 AM
I'd say that little punk got what he deserved.

Pitbull1052
03-15-2011, 10:06 AM
that ish was awesome! Like how he was all staggering around.........

beefcake
03-15-2011, 10:50 AM
that was great

juiced
03-15-2011, 11:26 AM
That is what needs to happen more often

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-15-2011, 02:27 PM
That is what needs to happen more often

Absolutely. Hopefully that little punk ass learned a lessen. I can't believe the other kid actually took a punch and didn't do anything. I can walk away from pretty much anything but you put your hands on me and it's ON.

You can't underestimate kids like that. I went to school with this guy, he was a one of those all around goody type, good grades, played sports, sat in the front of the class, but he was quiet and pretty respectful to pretty much everyone. He started dating this girl and the girl's ex started some crap with him...he ignored it. Then word got around one day at school that he slapped the girl in the hall...that was all it took. They met in the parking lot after the rest of the school left. It wasn't much of a fight, it was almost exactly like that video...the goody kid punched the other guy a couple times, enough to stagger him, and then he did the old DDT wrestling move on him right down face first on the pavement. The kid came to school the next day, the whole left side of his face was purple and his nose was broke.

Mustard
03-15-2011, 03:14 PM
thats awesome. he got slammed hard and he deserved it

chris91
03-15-2011, 03:16 PM
Ahahah thats great. Ive always told my kids, if ANYONE puts their hands on you, hit them dead smack in the nose and itll end it all and they wont get in trouble here at home as long as it was for sticking up for themselves. Not that I want my kids to fight, but I dont want them picked on or bullied.

buckeye6669
03-15-2011, 03:22 PM
funny

excopcar
03-15-2011, 03:49 PM
That little kid was drunk after he got dunked on his punk face,, knowing the way i am I would of picked him up and done it 3 more time until he was asleep. Little punk. Thats what he gets.

Buckeye
03-15-2011, 04:08 PM
lol I have done much the same thing a few times back in school. I'd always just wait for a opening and fuck them real good and then walk away. was kinda fun really but after a couple times doing it they stopped being brave :(

Walter
03-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Some would refer to that slam as a "monkey dunk". haha

blown86lx
03-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Awsome!! Cocky little bastard got knocked the F#ck out :tard: Bet he wont mess with that kid agian

mustanger
03-15-2011, 04:42 PM
That's what he gets, you bully someone long enough then they snap...and for the most part you wish they hadn't snapped...only takes one time... +1 for the big guy!

2kSVT
03-15-2011, 04:43 PM
I saw this yesterday..he had had enough. That kids ankle had to be wrecked..watch it hit the edge of the wall. Ouch!

ibstrokin
03-15-2011, 05:08 PM
The skinny kid got a good lesson in manor's, and if he ever needs a reminder, it will be on the internet for the rest of his life.

89johnny
03-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Good! that little shit! I hope my daughters eliminate people like that if they pick on them.

2007ShelbyCobra
03-15-2011, 05:41 PM
holy crap

flyin2jz
03-15-2011, 07:31 PM
Sad part is I think the big kid wiped a tear off his face. You can see it in the video. I love the staggering around at the end. That kid most likely will never do anything like that ever. I thought one of his legs broke on the bricks.

mustanger
03-15-2011, 08:03 PM
I was scrolling through some of the posts and found this one, laughed my ass off reading it,

"That just gets more awesome the more I watch it. "Come on you spotty-bottomed wankah! Come on!...waaaaaahhhh" [slam!][wheez] "Crikey! I think my leg is broke!"

beefcake
03-15-2011, 08:53 PM
appearantly he got suspended

http://thestir.cafemom.com/teen/117502/kid_suspended_for_body_slamming(Removes%20spaces%2 0by%20.com)Theres%20an%20article%20on%20it.?quick_ picks=1&utm_medium=sem2&utm_source=outbrain&utm_campaign=outbrain&utm_content=outbrain_feb_test

blk93notch
03-16-2011, 05:32 PM
god i love that. i thinks its bs that kid got suspended and is facing criminal charges. little punk got what he deserves. also i like how his friend was going to jump in.

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-16-2011, 05:39 PM
appearantly he got suspended

http://thestir.cafemom.com/teen/117502/kid_suspended_for_body_slamming(Removes%20spaces%2 0by%20.com)Theres%20an%20article%20on%20it.?quick_ picks=1&utm_medium=sem2&utm_source=outbrain&utm_campaign=outbrain&utm_content=outbrain_feb_test

That's the problem with this country. A kid is expected to get punched in the face and do NOTHING about it. The second he stands up for himself, now he's the one getting suspended? What about the other kid? Sorry if he got his ass beat...he shouldn't have punched the kid in the face to begin with.

juiced
03-16-2011, 05:43 PM
that video is making a big scene all over

bronzeLX
03-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Little punks friend was'nt gonna jump in, he was glad as hell the tall girl stepped in or he was gonna get some busted up knees on that step and act drunk when he got up off the pavement. Did'nt know about criminal charges wth! Supposed to stand there and take a couple of shots to the face and not defend youself BS! Bet that punk a$$ scrawny kid has done some bullying before, probably quit after this.

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-16-2011, 06:02 PM
I would sue the school if i were the big kid's parents. There's video evidence of the boy taking a punch to the face, and other witnesses saying he got picked on everyday. If my boy faced criminal charges for defending himself when the school system did nothing to stop it, i would sue their asses into the dirt. That is bullshit.

Lets just prosecute every kid who stands up to a bully instead of dealing with the bullies. That's a good way to keep school violence down....maybe the next kid will bottle up some more abuse like this until he has an emotional collapse and brings dad's gun to school and instead of getting an ass kicking the little punk gets his head blown off. Yeah that's a better solution right?

Crucial
03-16-2011, 10:13 PM
update both were suspended and the punk suspended longer

http://deadspin.com/#!5782089/revenge-of-the-bullied-casey-becomes-an-icon

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-16-2011, 11:27 PM
I read they both got 4 days.

satan jamez
03-17-2011, 08:50 AM
I would sue the school if i were the big kid's parents. There's video evidence of the boy taking a punch to the face, and other witnesses saying he got picked on everyday. If my boy faced criminal charges for defending himself when the school system did nothing to stop it, i would sue their asses into the dirt. That is bullshit.

Lets just prosecute every kid who stands up to a bully instead of dealing with the bullies. That's a good way to keep school violence down....maybe the next kid will bottle up some more abuse like this until he has an emotional collapse and brings dad's gun to school and instead of getting an ass kicking the little punk gets his head blown off. Yeah that's a better solution right?

Agreed. This is the only way that makes sense to me.

Sparky
03-17-2011, 10:14 PM
I was always that big kid that got messed with, and I always got in trouble for it because I was always bigger and I should know better. So, they never quit messing with me and I eventually was sent to OSU to be "treated" for my temper to appease the school officials. Even my own parents threw me under the bus. Damn, that video brought back memories thanks guy LOL

djom1cincy
03-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Mother of Bully Body-Slammed in Video Demands Apology From Her Son's Victim - FoxNews.com

Mar 17, 2011 11:11 PM EDT
The mother of an Australian bully who's become an Internet sensation for being body-slammed on video by one of his victims says she wants an apology.
Footage of the fight shows seventh-grader Ritchard Gale tormenting, shoving and punching 10th-grader Casey Heynes at Chifley College in St. Marys North before the much-larger Heynes body slams Gale and walks away.*
But Gale's mother, Tina, says she and her family are the victims, now that the video has gone viral, and she says Heynes owes her family an apology.
"We don't need this posted everywhere," she told Australia's Seven Network on Wednesday. "I would like him to apologize."
Tina said she while was "shocked" at Ritchard's behavior, she didn't think he deserved to be slammed to the ground. Neither boy suffered serious injuries in the fight.
The video, which became an Internet sensation shortly after being posted, caused a surge of approval for Heynes, with many calling him a "hero" and nicknaming him "the Punisher" while dubbing Ritchard "The Rat." A Facebook page for "Casey Heynes Public Figure" also has generated nearly 98,000 "likes."
The school however did not pick sides in the fight and instead suspended both boys for four days.
Trial attorney Lee Armstrong said that was a mistake and unfair to Heynes.
"We understand that in the past he gets bullied every day If this was like a Wii video game and we could control his limbs, that's exactly what one of us would have done," Armstrong told Fox News. "The fact that this smaller kid can't appreciate the difference in size between himself and a larger kid is his problem. This kid should not have been suspended."
But defense attorney and former prosecutor Mark Eiglarsh said not suspending Heynes would have set a dangerous precedent.
"This isn't just an isolated incident. This now becomes law in the school. Every other kid now is free if they're bullied not to do as they're told to turn the other cheek and go to their teachers but to lift up another kid, the bully, and slamming them to ground, risking paralysis or death," Eiglarsh told Fox News.
The school said it will decide whether to subject the boys to further punishment after it completes an investigation.

Flaming87lx
03-18-2011, 12:02 PM
This video should be played in schools and he should be the poster child for what happens to bullys... The chubby kid should be a inspiration to other kids getting bullied, and not someone to be critisized and getting in trouble for it.... I showed this to my kids and said this is what you do when you get bullied.... And I'm sticking to it!!!!!!

700hp04mystic
03-18-2011, 12:31 PM
the big kid should have keep on kickin the shtt out of him. seem like you see that in all schools thats the way it was were i went. there was a little guy always starting crap with this big boy and he never would do anyting so the little guy just keep on and still the bign never done anything . that would make me so mad i cant stand to see someone get picked on or made fun of. thats what i tell my kids never start crap or make fun of anyone you never no there situations.

mad max
03-18-2011, 12:42 PM
I think we started to lose the war when we stop discipling kids in school , aka busting their ass. I know it scared me to go to the principals office. Most kids now a day look at that as a vacation if they get sent to the principals office. I dont condone violence either but i do demand that people respect me as an indiviual.

firestang70
03-18-2011, 12:46 PM
It was perfect self defense. There was a group of kids there being aggressive. If he walked away they would have followed and continued to strike him. He made one move took his attacker down and walked away.

If he were my child I would tell him I'm proud he stood up for himself and walked away. Today world full of Nancy pants sissies want us to raise our men to be women. My dad taught me to respect other people. When they disrespect you to the point of self defense you whip their ass. He taught me how to take a blow and better yet to avoid one and counter with my own.

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-20-2011, 12:15 AM
Yeah he did what had to be done to stop the attack being made on him and walked away. A lesser person could have kept beating the kid up while he was down.