Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Wondering [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wondering

fastone
03-11-2011, 08:30 PM
What should a man do? Went to dinner tonight at the local watering hole with the wifey. The local hole has an awesome fish sandwich and it is lent, so what's better with fish than beer? So as we sit down and order we notice someone else there that we know. One of my friends is getting a divorce, and the ink is not even wet yet on the paperwork drawing it up, (they really are still married). And I see his wife two tables over, she is in her 40's with a boy toy that is lucky if he is 25. So now what to do, do I let it lay or tell my friend what I saw????????? By the way, they do have two kids together also.

JIMS SVT
03-11-2011, 08:48 PM
What should a man do? Went to dinner tonight at the local watering hole with the wifey. The local hole has an awesome fish sandwich and it is lent, so what's better with fish than beer? So as we sit down and order we notice someone else there that we know. One of my friends is getting a divorce, and the ink is not even wet yet on the paperwork drawing it up, (they really are still married). And I see his wife two tables over, she is in her 40's with a boy toy that is lucky if he is 25. So now what to do, do I let it lay or tell my friend what I saw????????? By the way, they do have two kids together also.

Stay out of it. Not your problem. All your gonna do is cause trouble with it.

fastone
03-11-2011, 08:53 PM
That's what I was thinking, but I can see her trying to sink her blood sucking teeth back into him for more money by telling her she still wants him. That is what sucks and he would take her back because he doesn't know any better.

graysonracin
03-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Thats a tough one, if he is hoping it all works out then i think i would tell him so he knows what he is dealing with, on the other hand if he is set a wants it to happen you could tell him to keep his mind on getting rid of her. But as much as it would help it would still hurt the guy more im sure. But if he gets back with his wife somehow and she tells him or somebody else tells him its gonna kill him again. I dont know kinda puts you in a tough spot. If i were him and wanted her gone i would want someone to tell me. Dont Know man!:confused:

CNTLOSE
03-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Stay out of it. Not your problem. All your gonna do is cause trouble with it.

+1

It is great to want to look out for him, but I agree it could all backfire on you.

draggin50
03-12-2011, 12:00 AM
I did this shit before with a buddy and it blew up on me. We were real close then once the shit hit the fan we didnt talk for a while and he got back with her. I would do the same again just because Id hope someone would do the same for me, but it does cause some tension!

jad0087
03-12-2011, 01:31 AM
if i were in the guys boat, id want you tell me

Mista Bone
03-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Tell him to get that ink dry and never go back to her cheating ass!

thecollector
03-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Id want to know... I would surely want a friend to tell me if they had first hand knowledge.

Markcore
03-12-2011, 11:18 PM
I'd go over to the chicks table and be like, "hey, how's your husband been?"

Then say to the new dude, "did you know she was a money hungry bitch?"

:)

skeptiq
03-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Very tough situation. Having been in a similar situation I would want to know as soon as possible, however I can also see where in some situations this could very well backfire. Only you will know if you should or shouldn't say anything. Just be sure to look at all the angles and possible outcomes and if you are willing to accept the worst outcome then you will have made the right choice based on your circumstances.

I envy you not. Good luck with your decision.

fastone
03-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Well the worst part about this is he is more than a friend, I work with him..... But I think I am good now. Talked with him last night and didn't tell him what I saw. Instead ask him how things were going with him and her, actually ask if they were still talking and trying to work things out or what. He said she told him she is ok with being friends still but he needs to lawyer up for this divorce. Now I don't have to tell him a word about what I said!!!!!! Thanks for everyone's advice, I'm glad it is working out this way for me, and actually, it's wrong to say I think but glad it is working this way for him too!

NXcoupe
03-13-2011, 10:00 AM
should have taken a pic and emailed it to him from your phone, with the caption, didn't know you guys had a son?
I would tell him, if he's your friend, that's what friends do. It's tough but the truth is always the best route to go.

buckeye6669
03-13-2011, 10:08 AM
i would hav wanted to no