Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
small puppy part chiwawa part shi zu very cool breed $300 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : small puppy part chiwawa part shi zu very cool breed $300

plated
03-03-2011, 05:38 AM
selling our mix breed pup,i guess breeding the 2 dogs together make for a very cool dog,he's 2 months old still very puppy like very small,my son's eyes waters and he sneezes when the dogs around so he has to go(the pup lol) he's potty trained and loves people one very cool pup,wejust paid $400 for it 2 weeks ago,came from a lady that breeds these kinda dogs,they make a great family pet,hate to see him go,but my son must be allergic,asking $300,tan/black you or the family will fall in love with this guy's as soon as you see him,someone come get gim and give him a good home!! only get's 8-10lbs

5.0calypso93lx
03-03-2011, 09:09 AM
Chris, they're calling those ShiChi's:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/s/shichipictures.htm

MrsAPE
03-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Those are cute!! But my 3 monsters would probably crush him!! (We still have Shelby - Ashley as you called her)

RIXXX93GT
03-03-2011, 02:47 PM
We have one...the shi zu breeding calms the chihuaha's napolean complex down quite a bit.