Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
SVT Contour [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : SVT Contour

Jake
02-28-2011, 10:37 PM
its not a mustang, but i figured you guys might like to see my dd. i think its a nice looking car anyways. its got its problems, but its damn good for an 18 year old "punk" :D

http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy12/JacobZ_2010/svt.jpg

skeptiq
02-28-2011, 10:40 PM
Have always liked svt stuff. Nice ride.

Kevin1989
02-28-2011, 10:58 PM
:( i miss mine

mustangrfast88
02-28-2011, 11:16 PM
i would like to find a good one for a dd

Marker1989
03-01-2011, 09:57 AM
i would like to find a good one for a dd

There's a black one on route 4 near "Auto Werks" that says $1600 on the window :bigthumb

Edit: maybe a little far for you, but i just saw it again today so anybody can check it out. Idk if there's anything wrong with it, it looks decent on the outside

thecollector
03-01-2011, 10:29 AM
There's a black one on route 4 near "Auto Werks" that says $1600 on the window :bigthumb

Edit: maybe a little far for you, but i just saw it again today so anybody can check it out. Idk if there's anything wrong with it, it looks decent on the outside

That is close to my house, I checked it out the other day for my wife and it is Rough. The price is low but considering the parts cost it for these it could be lower. It looks decent @30/30. All the sheetmetal is beat both bumper covers are ripped and the rockers are rusted on both sides under the covers. Dash was warped as well. It would take a hella test drive to win me over, judging from the cosmetic condition I doubt the mechanicals will be much better. If it runs good and could be bought a better you could do a lot worse. Since the used car market is steep right now they are banking on someone with a tax return burning a hole in their pocket.

If you are interested in it LMK and I'll go drive it for you to save you a trip if it's junk.

These cars drive very well and were very successful in the Europe markets. In North America Product positioning caniblized sales and made them soft, they also got a bad rap with dealer techs since the motor and trans were packaged so tightly in them making an alternator a 4 hr job. Cat's also failed prematurely and were likewise difficult to service.

HawksWR37
03-01-2011, 10:49 AM
lolz :)

Timido
03-01-2011, 10:58 AM
All the dashes in those were junk they all had to be repaired or replaced even when they were a year or 2 old