Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
WTB foxbody inner fenders [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : WTB foxbody inner fenders

Stangman
02-27-2011, 11:59 PM
I cut mine out because the car was wrecked and they were no count. I had another set on a front clip I had, but they had been replaced at one point in time and were welded in to the point I tore them up getting them out...

I would like to see if anyone has a nice set for an 87-90 that they have laying around IN GOOD SHAPE. Or worst case, just the tops of them (might go with ScottRods, but I cut mine COMPLETELY out like an idiot)

Lemme know, thanks

NXcoupe
02-28-2011, 09:41 AM
I have two cars to choose from Jesse, you could come up Saturday and get them if you want? Or we could arrange another time for you.

Stangman
02-28-2011, 09:48 AM
Are the core supports good in them? Because in order to get what I need, I'll have to kill other parts, and don't want to ruin anything you plan to keep/sell lol

SATURNV
02-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Hey Jessie, if your up this way, I'll have that brace ready, and I'm only 10 minutes from Mike's shop.

Stangman
03-01-2011, 03:34 AM
Sweet! I'll let you know when I plan to come up. Probably later in the week, im currently sick...

NXcoupe
03-01-2011, 10:53 AM
WE all know you're sick in the head! j/k. No, you can cut away on them, don't worry about hurting anything else, it doesn't matter to me. I have two of them.

Stangman
03-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Are the fenders off either of those cars or will I need to bring other tools?