PDA

View Full Version : turbos and parts.

SLWB16hatch
02-27-2011, 01:15 PM
I have a T4 T70 turbo for sale. The specs are a 70 trim compressor side and a .68 AR exhaust side. I bought it to build a small turbo setup for my 4.6 car but have decided to go a different direction. It is an ebay turbo but basically the only thing left on it from ebay is the housings. The turbo was rebuilt with a garrett rebuild kit and billet backing plate about 2 years ago. It was also balanced. All work was done by diesel injection services. It has maybe 1000 miles on it and was pulled in favor of a T76. Has a couple small nicks in the impeller wheel but nothing bad. Has very little shaft play but that's also to the fact that it doesn't have oil in it. Lol 275 obo

I also hx35w for sale. Its is the 8 fin impeller model, instead of the sissy 7 fin. The turbo is complete with the factory wastegate and all, and has very little shaft play, but once again, it has no oil in it. I don't know the specs, but its a great bolt on and go turbo upgrade for a 2.3 turbo since it is a T3 housing. The only issue with this turbo is it has one tiny nick in the impeller, and I mean tiny, and it needs the big c-clip that holds the compressor housing on. The c-clip is 8 bucks. 150 bucks

Last I have a 38mm ebay wastegate for sale. Comes with push lock hydraulic fittings and barb fittings, flanges and other hardware. Brand new never used, I just threw the box away. 50 bucks

Carl
04-04-2011, 07:05 AM
What housing is on the HX35?

Carl
05-11-2011, 10:06 AM
You willing to ship the HX35?

facemelter71
05-11-2011, 11:23 AM
If you work some thing out,Ill pick it up for you and Ship it anywhere you want. In the country.lol.

Carl
05-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Thanks bud, maybe if someone would look at at their for sale ads...