Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Sleep# Matress [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sleep# Matress

03z06vette
02-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Anyone have one?

How do you like it?

Me and the wife are tired of the junk pillow top matress. Or does anyone have a connection to get one at a discount?

:bigthumb

CNTLOSE
02-19-2011, 12:18 PM
We do not have one, but a hotel we stay at a lot does. We like it and thought about getting one, until we tried a Simmons bed. For the price difference we just went with the Simmons. But maybe one day when all the kids are gone we might look into them again.

93 coupe
02-19-2011, 09:49 PM
We have a Sleep Number and love it!

Probably about 5-6 months now. We also bought the frame that you can raise and lower the head and feet, and has the built in massage. Thats the way to go!

We shopped around and really no big discounts out there.

cstreu1026
02-19-2011, 09:52 PM
My wife has slept on one many times when going to UK basketball games and like them but we have a memory foam mattress at home. I can't sleep on anything else now. The only complaint is that they don't breath which mean they they hold a lot of heat. Its fine in the winter but that makes the electric bill in the summer a lot higher since I don't sleep if its above 69 or 70 degrees.

Ranger50
02-19-2011, 09:59 PM
We have a king size by way of QVC. Only bed both of us can agree on, her side is super soft and mine is pumped up past the point of sleeping on concrete.

03z06vette
02-19-2011, 10:00 PM
My wife has slept on one many times when going to UK basketball games and like them but we have a memory foam mattress at home. I can't sleep on anything else now. The only complaint is that they don't breath which mean they they hold a lot of heat. Its fine in the winter but that makes the electric bill in the summer a lot higher since I don't sleep if its above 69 or 70 degrees.

I like the price on the memory foam...

skeptiq
02-19-2011, 11:44 PM
If you are looking for memory foam I recommend IKEA. My wife and I love ours. We spent several hours testing tempurpedics and when we tried the IKEA one we could tell the difference. Lifetime warranty to. Will not lose shape, etc. I have yet to wake up with a sore back after getting it. Also its a third the price of tempur. We paid 750 for memory foam, platform bed with 4 huge drwers under it, a headboard with shelves, and the premium adjustable slats. Couldn't be happier. Good luck with whichever you choose.

Later
Ben

Goldenpony
02-20-2011, 12:05 AM
We looked at both Sleep Number and Tempur-Pedic. We went with Tempur-Pedic and I'm glad we did. Have never had such a good night's sleep. :)