Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Looking for a black Cherokee parting out [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a black Cherokee parting out

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-14-2011, 06:01 AM
This might be a long shot, but i'm looking for a nice black Cherokee, anything in the '98+ body style. I need both the driver's side doors and i want black so i can just swap them out. They also need to have power windows and must work. I don't need interior panels but i do need the rest of the doors to be complete and ready to bolt on. The cleaner the better.

Oh and if by chance the same truck has black painted fender flairs and side trim i'll take that too.

If anyone finds one please call or text me and let me know.
513-557-6249
David

plated
02-14-2011, 06:52 AM
This might be a long shot, but i'm looking for a nice black Cherokee, anything in the '98+ body style. I need both the driver's side doors and i want black so i can just swap them out. They also need to have power windows and must work. I don't need interior panels but i do need the rest of the doors to be complete and ready to bolt on. The cleaner the better.

Oh and if by chance the same truck has black painted fender flairs and side trim i'll take that too.

If anyone finds one please call or text me and let me know.
513-557-6249
David

crocker auto parts off tealtown has a black one,tresters has a few cherokee's not sure about color? whats wrong with yours?

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-14-2011, 08:01 AM
Well the drivers side only needs a new window regulator and put back together but i figure for what i pay for all that crap and the work involved it'd be easier to swap the whole door. Plus, both doors were hit at some point before i bought it and are full of bondo. The back door's bondo has started to crack and fall out and just looks like shit.