Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
spring cruise. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : spring cruise.

Kevin1989
02-13-2011, 12:32 PM
soooo is there a date on the this yet? i this warm weather is making me squirm!!!

Blackpony
02-13-2011, 02:33 PM
Hopefully I'm in town for this one. Mid January - March seems to be travel time for business; sadly this year I been spending a lot of time in Albany NY and getting a shit ton of snow up there..

Black Horse
02-13-2011, 03:23 PM
Just pick a date, a spot you like and send out a post "Hey cruise in this XXXX at XXXX" Maybe everyone will come out and hang otu!

Kevin1989
02-13-2011, 03:25 PM
ill go out when ever, car or not, there is still some salt on the roads i was just wondering about the legit Cruise in

sean
02-13-2011, 09:55 PM
As long as its on a sunday I will be there. If I have the money I will buy a CAR for the cruise. If not I will be on a bike.

03z06vette
02-13-2011, 09:56 PM
As long as its on a sunday I will be there. If I have the money I will buy a CAR for the cruise. If not I will be on a bike.

You still have the Miata?

Jake
02-13-2011, 10:02 PM
i may have to hold off on tearing my car apart until after the spring cruise. seeing as i havent been to any sbz events yet. :tongue2:

sean
02-13-2011, 10:16 PM
You still have the Miata?

lol... Yesssss Tommy, I still have the clown car. Started running like total shit last week. I put plugs and wires in it and its back to running perfect. I have to thank you for the car too. Its the best 600 dollar car I have ever owned. In the rear sub frame labor, the new body panels, tires that came with the shiny mo mo,s (lol) and a little here and there things I have about 1400 dollars tied up into it and I drive it all the time.... sometimes like I stole it. Its a great little go cart. But I dont think it will go to the cruise with me. Maybe if it came to it I would bring the hillbilly. I want to get a FASTER fun car to play with but with what I have now and the 2 bikes and the odyssey 350R I dont have much room or time for another toy. I am not getting rid of the clown car though. Its fun to drive and gets great gas mpg. Well see.