Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Project Shortbus!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Project Shortbus!!!

INSANEBA
02-13-2011, 10:19 AM
Welcome to Project:
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/INSANEBA/shortbus.jpg

INSANEBA
02-13-2011, 10:25 AM
1989 Mustang GT 5 speed. High miles, trashed t-5, worn out steering rack, stock everything except a hood and some flowmasters. Missing some interior pieces, and needing LOTS of love lol! I've already started gathering parts for this bitch. Parts gathered so far consist of a new to me t-5. I tore it apart and everything looked great inside, so it should be good. Next I went and got a new rear seal, t bearing, poly trans mount, synthetic fluid, and a SHORT throw shifter. Rixxx93gt hooked me up with a good GT rack from his car, so thats no longer an issue. Then I got a smokin deal on some shorty headers, and an x pipe. I plan on swapping those while I'm doing the tranny swap. I also plan on saving the 40's from the exhaust thats on it now, and having them dumped at the rear axle. I also got a deal on a set of 24lb injectors, and just yesterday morning I picked up a GT-40P motor solely for the top end (thanks to blown86lx)! So it looks like this lil whores gonna get a p top end, 65mm t body and all the trimmings. I'm also shopping around for a TFS STG1 cam to throw in at that time too. I also picked up a set of 4:10's last week for it, so it should be a friggin blast to drive lol.

INSANEBA
02-13-2011, 10:28 AM
I mentioned before the interior needed some attention, well I went to DP last weekend and picked up a few pieces for a sweet deal, thanks Mike! I'm going back down in a week or two, to get a few more things including a battery relocation kit. After all of this is complete, then I'm going to the sfc's, and then onto suspension. I'll start snapping pics as I go along, there will be plenty of them as the build starts. Oh, food for thought, I did pick up a 351w short block from Ritch a few months ago, thinkin boosted stroker. So the P motor's just gonna be a get-by setup...

draggin50
02-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Yeah Im ready to see more pics! Sounds like a fun build.

INSANEBA
02-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Hopefully I'll get some snapped in the next week or two. I have this going on at the same time I'm trying to re-build my nitrous bike motor lol...