Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
t5 input shaft [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : t5 input shaft

carbdvert
02-07-2011, 06:17 AM
I got a t5 out of a 95 v6..tag number1352-238..(sn95)the input shaft is0.64" longer, and the bell housing to fit....been runnin like this for years and want to go to all 87-93...got everything for swap but input shaft, my promblem is my buddy that bulids trannys told me their are differnt shafts(number of gear teeth)so i dont just want pick up phone to order wrong one, plus if i can find a used one, id rather do that.does any one have the input shaft i need??????????????buddy told me to pull shaft and count gear teeth, but tranny aint in front me and i figured id post this first, thinkin one u guys would know which one i need from wat i got.so 1352-238 is the tranny i got and i need the right shorter 87-93 shaft to swap.....help

NXcoupe
02-07-2011, 04:37 PM
I've got some used ones. You need to be VERY careful pulling that out so the needle bearings don't go everywhere inside the trans. It can be a very simple swap, but it can also lead to completely disassembling the trans. I want 35 for a good used input.

carbdvert
02-16-2011, 07:36 AM
i pm u. give me a call need one asap, thanks

carbdvert
02-16-2011, 10:16 AM
in regards to your pm....tryd to reply but said your pm box was full...........i would appreiate it, and if you could let me know asap that be great,,,,if u could find one today ill throw u extra 5 or ten bucks.....(jus for some motivation)thank u

carbdvert
02-16-2011, 11:32 PM
hey thanks for your time but i found one..............thanks again