Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Anyone on here work for a roofing co or repair siding?? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on here work for a roofing co or repair siding??

PONYGRL
02-03-2011, 08:09 AM
So in what sounded like a tsnuami the night before last, the 3 top pieces of our siding blew off the addittion we built on our house :( Is there anyone on here who could come over and put it back on for me? My husband is working out of town and cannot afford to take off to come home and do it. There is an extension ladder literally right by the room and it's only like 10 feet off the ground....

It blew off once before in the same spot, so I'd want someone to do it who knows what they are doing and it will only take a couple minutes. It's not a big job at all, literally only 3 pieces, but 1 of them might have to be re-cut.

I am in Independence KY off of 3L hwy and will pay someone to stop over and do it.

I work all day today but if anyone is interested or can help me out (and is experienced w/siding), my cell is 859-653-5189 and you can text/call. Id like it fixed by Friday evening since I dont want the plywood to get any wetter than its already gotten.

Thanks,
Stacey