PDA

View Full Version : looking for a new vet.

inferno50
02-01-2011, 02:32 PM
just seeing who knows a good vet.i did NOT have a good experience with eastgate animal hospital in the last few months. i have two pups and one dog so it would be nice to find a place who offers a multiple pet discount. also who has their dogs on heartworm meds and what kind are they on. im just looking for a good vet not really the cheapest. i would like to keep it close to eastgate if possible. thanks for the input guys.

chris91
02-01-2011, 05:55 PM
I recently took our new puppy to All Creatures off of Beechmont. Im pretty sure they have a Amelia location too. Great people and they send out coupons with I think the door store or one of those coupon deals you get in the mail. Ive been there two times now and they treated me and my puppy very well.

thecollector
02-01-2011, 06:04 PM
I know its far from the east side but I go to the Colerain Animal clinic when needed. Great staff, and they have been the most reasonable on cost of any vet I have dealt with. After paying 85.00 for a shot that costs 12.00 @ TSC I seeked a better alternative. Colerain has taken great care of my beagle since.

Gene
02-01-2011, 11:16 PM
We go to Clermont Animal Hospital (http://www.clermontanimal.net/) at Old 74 and Amelia-Olive Branch. Julie (Dr. Esposito) and her dad are awesome, they are really fair on pricing and last year when my dog got hit by a car and broke her leg, they were willing to work out a payment plan so we didn't have to skimp on the medical care because we were on a tight budget at the time.

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-02-2011, 03:33 AM
We go to a place on 125 next to Legacy Auto, i forget what its called but they saved my cat's life...he had a urinary track infection so bad he went into shock. I found him laying in the bath tub and thought he was dead until he groaned. My mom took her cat to the other place down in Amelia and they milked her out of 600 bucks and he still died.

facemelter71
02-02-2011, 10:25 AM
I know its far from the east side but I go to the Colerain Animal clinic when needed. Great staff, and they have been the most reasonable on cost of any vet I have dealt with. After paying 85.00 for a shot that costs 12.00 @ TSC I seeked a better alternative. Colerain has taken great care of my beagle since.

Same here,I head over to TSC and pick his yearly shots.I do it myself since I used to help my dad give shots to the horses when I was growing up.More serious issues,we take Codie over to Colerain Animal clinic.

bobtsgt
02-02-2011, 02:25 PM
I believe my mom takes her animals to the place on Old 74 near Meijers. Its right across from UDF and next to Buskins. Forget what its called but has been there for awhile and pretty friendly and clean.