Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Ashley Force-Hood To Miss 2011 Season [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Force-Hood To Miss 2011 Season

BigBadStang
01-26-2011, 08:05 AM
STORY (http://www.nhra.com/story/2011/1/25/force-hood-expecting-first-child-will-sit-out-2011-neff-back-behind-wheel/)

It certainly has been a tumultuous off season at JFR! After the high of winning #15, Austin Coil quit, and now this. It will be interesting for sure! Go Zippy!

Did you see where Greg Anderson's rig caught fire shortly after the last race at Pomona? I guess it caught fire and burned to the ground...lost the car he won the title with and many parts. I'm not a fan of his, but damn, he lost his house to fire last year, then his hauler rig and car.

cobraman302
01-26-2011, 08:10 AM
Damn, I was looking forward to seeing her at Indy this year too!

INSANEBA
01-26-2011, 09:45 AM
Sorry fellas, I told her I shoulda used protection, but she wanted the real deal! Then I woke up LMAO!

Dirtyd0g
01-26-2011, 11:50 AM
I say congrats to her.
Alan

bbfstanger
01-26-2011, 12:45 PM
cant blame her husband ,i woulda been pounding it all winter too lmao!

04 Venom
01-26-2011, 02:45 PM
I'd say that John's chances of winning another championship took a turn for the worse, since Mike Neff seems to have the magic touch as John's tuner.

BigBadStang
01-26-2011, 05:22 PM
I'd say that John's chances of winning another championship took a turn for the worse, since Mike Neff seems to have the magic touch as John's tuner.

I don't know...Antonelli gave Ashley a solid car. Ashley lost quite a few rounds due to her reaction times. Antonelli seemed to be a bit more consistent on a hot track. Zippy lost the handle on John's car for a handful of races when it got really hot. It will be interesting to watch though. I can hardly wait until the Norwalk race!

mustang8998
01-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Sorry fellas, I told her I shoulda used protection, but she wanted the real deal! Then I woke up LMAO!

Dang, you were hitting that, too? :lol:

04 Venom
01-26-2011, 08:16 PM
I don't know...Antonelli gave Ashley a solid car. Ashley lost quite a few rounds due to her reaction times. Antonelli seemed to be a bit more consistent on a hot track. Zippy lost the handle on John's car for a handful of races when it got really hot. It will be interesting to watch though. I can hardly wait until the Norwalk race!

You are right about Ashley sleeping on the line occasionally. I just want another championship for JFR in 2011. Force is one of my heroes--plus we're the same age. :lol:

INSANEBA
01-27-2011, 08:12 AM
Dang, you were hitting that, too? :lol:

Wait a minute, you too?!?!? She told me I was the only one! Well, except for her hubby, and publicist, her agent, and the gardener, and the pool boy, and the mail man, and the UPS man. Aww who am I kidding, I wouldnt care LMAO!