Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Dont let the door hit ya on your way out... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dont let the door hit ya on your way out...

Maximus
01-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Too bad he cant take Mike Brown and his organization with him.:mad:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6051119

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-23-2011, 04:09 PM
It's a sad thing, because i really feel he had and still has great potential, but it's not going to ever be realized with the Bengals. I'd like to see him move on and be successful with another team. He hasn't been the same since his knee injury.

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 04:13 PM
he became a pussy after his injury, unfortunately marvin and brown will still be in town and they will continue to suck

chris91
01-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Hope his brother follows him. He flat out sucks....

93snake
01-23-2011, 05:08 PM
It's a sad thing, because i really feel he had and still has great potential, but it's not going to ever be realized with the Bengals. I'd like to see him move on and be successful with another team. He hasn't been the same since his knee injury.

Agree that it is sad, hope he does well somewhere else (which alot of ex-bengals seem to do) but we all know its mike thats the real problem with this team :bigthumb

djom1cincy
01-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Trading him will fix what? You think the back up qb would be better? Maybe draft a qb and ruin his career. It'll never be better till Mike is gone. I hope he says fuck you bengals and retires.

cobra429boss
01-23-2011, 05:31 PM
mike brown need to go and offensive cordinator needs too also.. Peace out Palmer

93snake
01-23-2011, 05:54 PM
mike brown need to go and offensive cordinator needs too also.. Peace out Palmer

Yea I think Bratkowski (sp?) might be esle where on the coaching staff next year. If Brad Childress (ex-vikings coach) is talking to Lewis about coming here, then maybe the "west coast" offense is coming ;) But as for Mike, he isnt going anywhere :(

exrider416
01-23-2011, 06:27 PM
Benson also has said he will not sign back if bratkoski is still the offensive coordinator.

Maximus
01-23-2011, 06:35 PM
He hasnt been the same since he got his knee wrecked. Watching in press conferences after a game, he has no Drive, No Leadership, No Will, nothing. Probably its ALL Mike Browns (lack of) leadership and management skill that brings him down, but Damn, When you are one of the higher paid players in the NFL you should at least ACT like a Professional QB and show SOME Will to win.

So how does Cincinnati get rid of that Fuck Mike Brown??

boostanggt
01-23-2011, 06:38 PM
He hasnt been the same since he got his knee wrecked. Watching in press conferences after a game, he has no Drive, No Leadership, No Will, nothing. Probably its ALL Mike Browns (lack of) leadership and management skill that brings him down, but Damn, When you are one of the higher paid players in the NFL you should at least ACT like a Professional QB and show SOME Will to win.

So how does Cincinnati get rid of that Fuck Mike Brown??

Hire a hitman.

Rich
01-23-2011, 06:42 PM
Agree that it is sad, hope he does well somewhere else (which alot of ex-bengals seem to do) but we all know its mike thats the real problem with this team :bigthumb

Quoted for truth! As a life long Bengal fan, I have finally accepted the truth!

Blackout
01-23-2011, 07:09 PM
well I think it's funny that Carson Palmer is stepping up and making the orginization understand that the player with talent are not going to stick around and be forever loosers. Carson just like everyone else on the team is tired of loosing. They are wanting to have something to be exited about. Palmer will probably have to file his retirement papers to get out of there and he will ask for reinstatement right before training camp.

With Mike Brown running the show, the bengals may as well shut the doors and give up the franchise.

89coupe
01-23-2011, 07:10 PM
I think mike brown is hated even more than Obama I wish we could get rid of both them!!! At least there is a chance to get rid of Obama but mike brown is here to stay!! The bengals are a piss poor franchise!! They have no will to win

89coupe
01-23-2011, 07:15 PM
Oh yeah by the way bring on cam newton fuck Palmer if he wants to quit!! Take your brother with you

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 07:39 PM
newton is a fucking joke too please dont start that dumb shit.

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 07:40 PM
i can not stand palmer, but newton is slow ass zone read QB.. hes the next tim tebow, you want that? lets see how well he holds up trying to run up the middle in the nfl.. not gunna happen. he is at best, a decent college QB, will be at best a decent 2nd string backup in the league..end of story

93snake
01-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Mike makes money, plan and simply! and he isnt going to let the players call the shoots (or change his mind) so Palmer is going to change anything by leaving the Bengals. Other than maybe he will do well with a new start.

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Mike makes money, plan and simply! and he isnt going to let the players call the shoots (or change his mind) so Palmer is going to change anything by leaving the Bengals. Other than maybe he will do well with a new start.

lol nobody is going to want to sign an injury prone pussy ass washed up 32 yr old qb.. if he retires hes done. not that I blame him, hes got to have atleast 50mil in the bank

Markcore
01-23-2011, 07:54 PM
Hope his brother follows him. He flat out sucks....

This! :bigthumb

Trading him will fix what? You think the back up qb would be better? Maybe draft a qb and ruin his career. It'll never be better till Mike is gone. I hope he says fuck you bengals and retires.

Hahaha! Maybe true. I was just telling my wife how the draft works. That being the first round draft pick is cool, but is pretty much a career ender! Unless your last name is Manning and do/go where you want.

djom1cincy
01-23-2011, 08:26 PM
lol nobody is going to want to sign an injury prone pussy ass washed up 32 yr old qb.. if he retires hes done. not that I blame him, hes got to have atleast 50mil in the bank
ESPN report says he's financially set so I don't think its about the money. He's tired of the system and owner. I don't blame him one bit.

BigBadStang
01-23-2011, 09:10 PM
...If Brad Childress (ex-vikings coach) is talking to Lewis about coming here, then maybe the "west coast" offense is coming ;)...

I don't foresee Childress coming to Cincinnati, or any other team this year. He is due to get $3 million in salary from the Vikings next year. If he contracts to coach, he will lose that salary and there is no way in hell that tight ass Mike Brown will pay him equal or more than $3 million. Until the fans and corporations stop buying Bengals garb, seat licenses, and luxo boxes, Brown will never hire enough scouts, or hire a bona fide GM. Until those things happen, it won't matter who is coach and who the players are, the mediocrity, with the occasional once-in-a-decade playoff run will continue.

nsaniti
01-23-2011, 09:31 PM
I don't foresee Childress coming to Cincinnati, or any other team this year. He is due to get $3 million in salary from the Vikings next year. If he contracts to coach, he will lose that salary and there is no way in hell that tight ass Mike Brown will pay him equal or more than $3 million. Until the fans and corporations stop buying Bengals garb, seat licenses, and luxo boxes, Brown will never hire enough scouts, or hire a bona fide GM. Until those things happen, it won't matter who is coach and who the players are, the mediocrity, with the occasional once-in-a-decade playoff run will continue.

I have no idea what the bungholes pay, but 3mill isnt shit for a head coaching job, hell Jim Tressel makes more than that.

93snake
01-23-2011, 09:48 PM
I don't foresee Childress coming to Cincinnati, or any other team this year. He is due to get $3 million in salary from the Vikings next year. If he contracts to coach, he will lose that salary ...

Only if he takes a coaching job, but if he WILL get the diffence, if the bengals bring him on as a consultant i.e. pay him a million then the vikies still owe him 2 million. Really it would be a way for Mike Brown to get a bargin and we all know he loves those!

306Power
01-23-2011, 10:54 PM
I don't see the Bengals trading Palmer with the new bargaining agreement going into effect, the cap is gonna be ridiculous so I doubt they'd take another huge cap hit by trading him with years left on his contract. This is just a shot in the dark, but my guess is they'll draft down in the draft get an extra 3rd or 4th rounder and get a mid 10-15th draft pick and get what's left at QB then or wait until 2nd round. Problem I see is that who's going to teach the guy? Gonna throw him back there with a mediocre O-Line at best and hope he doesn't have to run for his life? Would have David Klingler written all over it again if they did that.

djom1cincy
01-23-2011, 11:40 PM
I also don't see a team trading for him at the amount he's due still. He's being paid top dollar but hasn't played top dollar. The bengals would have to eat some of that money and I don't think Mike will do that.

BigBadStang
01-24-2011, 07:15 AM
I have no idea what the bungholes pay, but 3mill isnt shit for a head coaching job, hell Jim Tressel makes more than that.

My point was, Childress is due $3 million this year for doing nothing more than sitting on his ass, so I don't see him coaching anywhere until 2013.

Only if he takes a coaching job, but if he WILL get the diffence, if the bengals bring him on as a consultant i.e. pay him a million then the vikies still owe him 2 million. Really it would be a way for Mike Brown to get a bargin and we all know he loves those!

His tight ass won't pay for 3 or 4 scouts (which average $75-$100k a year), so I don't see him paying 7 figures for Childress to consult, because it won't matter anyway, Mike Brown won't listen to anyone. The 1 and only way to make him change his ways is hit him in the pocket. Stop buying the jersey's, and stop going to the games.

306Power
01-24-2011, 07:52 AM
Stop buying the jersey's

Does anybody have a good idea how much a team makes off of merchandise? I'm not being a smart ass, just kind of curious. I always thought Reebok or the makers of the merchandise made a lot more than the teams do from it. I could be completely backwards on that though.

COOP
01-24-2011, 09:17 AM
Does anybody have a good idea how much a team makes off of merchandise? I'm not being a smart ass, just kind of curious. I always thought Reebok or the makers of the merchandise made a lot more than the teams do from it. I could be completely backwards on that though.

not sure on the amount, but all teams except for dallas and new england share merchandise revenue, so even if they sell no jerseys, they still get a cut of all nfl jerseys sold

nkystanger
01-24-2011, 09:40 AM
ESPN report says he's financially set so I don't think its about the money. He's tired of the system and owner. I don't blame him one bit.

Im with you, someone has to call out Mike Brown, we know Marvin wont/didnt do it...

BigBadStang
01-24-2011, 10:02 AM
I heard Dave Lapham on 700WLW around 9am, and he was talking about fans throwing trash and garbage on Palmer's lawn during the season.
People are friggin nuts...That's completely uncalled for.

Jeff88coupe
01-24-2011, 10:08 AM
I don't blame Palmer one bit. Nothing has changed as far as the coaching/front office staff. So why would you expect the team to do any better next season. Mikey boy Brown is the root of it all. He could careless how well the team does..as long as he makes his money.

Maximus
01-24-2011, 10:50 AM
I heard Dave Lapham on 700WLW around 9am, and he was talking about fans throwing trash and garbage on Palmer's lawn during the season.

That is Low Rent.

Rustanggt98
01-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Im with you, someone has to call out Mike Brown, we know Marvin wont/didnt do it...

Bingo.
at this point I hope the Brown's (mike and family) pack their sh*t up and hit the road, give me a team that at least wants to try to win.

I hope he gets to go to a team that is trying to put the pieces together and has a legitimate shot at a playoff run. San Francisco would be a great fit for him.

Is it baseball season yet?:bigthumb

firestang70
01-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Palmer had all the attributes of a future hall of famer. then he got injured. He has not been the same since. His mechanics are off he gets happy feet pretty easily ( I would too with 300 lb men chasing me but I don't get paid millions every year either). He used to have laser pinpoint accuracy but that went with his mechanics.

He has been plagued with overrated receivers Chad cough cough. The QB takes the heat on completions but he doesn't run the routes or drops balls. He is still a better than average QB. He just works for one of the worst "player" owners in the league.

Mike Brown isn't going anywhere. He is one of the most profitable owners in the NFL. We are stuck with him and Hamilton Co. is stuck taking it in the tailpipe for a long time coming. We may have been better off letting them leave and had another franchise/owner take his place. Maybe not.

They will not let him leave unless they get a spectacular financial deal. Remember when they wouldn't let Ocho Stinko leave? If Palmer feels this way he had the opportunity to do so up until the point he signed the extension.

We will not have a continually successful team till the Mike Brown mentality dies or is sold to someone who wants/will make it a championship caliber team.

Black92LX
01-24-2011, 02:15 PM

He has the throwing ability but that is it.
He is a QB and a QB must be a leader. He has no backbone, enthusiasm or team leadership, you can have the greatest arm in the world but without those things you won't make it as a QB.
He has shown this. He lets his receivers walk all over him and yell at him. He has no drive or charge. Sure he can throw the ball but he does not have what it takes to lead a winning team.
It's time for him to go. He should go the retirement route in my opinion.

D&Mracing
01-24-2011, 02:22 PM
i work all the Bengals home game and well just say Palmer is a shitty qb....he should just quit

Rustanggt98
01-24-2011, 02:39 PM
He....must be a leader. He has no backbone, enthusiasm or team leadership. He has shown this. He lets the receivers walk all over him and yell at him. He has no drive or charge.....but he does not have what it takes to lead a winning team.
It's time for him to go..

We talking about Carson or Marvin?...........................Sounds like its time to pick a new team to root for and hope the citizens of Cincinnati will let this one die off. We all know it will just take a few wins at the beginning of the year for everyone to start showing back up though, so whats the point. :rolleyes:

mustangboy
01-24-2011, 02:54 PM
I think its time to start cheering for Indy!!

BigBadStang
01-24-2011, 03:59 PM
He has the throwing ability but that is it...

Unfortunately Black, I don't believe he has that anymore. I think he probably should have had the Tommy John's surgery on that arm a few years ago when the Doctors suggested it, but he elected not to.

DSSKing68
01-24-2011, 05:06 PM
We talking about Carson or Marvin?...........................Sounds like its time to pick a new team to root for and hope the citizens of Cincinnati will let this one die off. We all know it will just take a few wins at the beginning of the year for everyone to start showing back up though, so whats the point. :rolleyes:

Steeler Nation will welcome you in Matt! Super bowl party, my house!! Stairway to Seven!

I agree with you..two or three wins and the futility is all but a memory, the bandwagon will start up again.

This city needs to stick together and throw MB out.

Rich
01-25-2011, 07:21 AM
This pretty much sums it up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybQi4H7E0xk&feature=player_embedded#!

firestang70
01-25-2011, 09:15 AM
Rich that was perfect and the truth. :(

04 Venom
01-25-2011, 09:22 AM

I agree.