Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Big bore kit targa lx a35 stroked power. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Big bore kit targa lx a35 stroked power.

excopcar
01-13-2011, 01:46 PM
:lol:My stroked out tomos targa lx a35 will be at edgewater in the spring.Mopeds are the shit .

black90lx
01-13-2011, 04:32 PM
thats sweet

Walter
01-13-2011, 04:50 PM
I got a 74 Vespa Ciao. You def dont want none.

INSANEBA
01-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Cmon man, that thing is the epidomy of a popular fat girl reference I've heard all my life! LMAO! Cool concept though, have fun!

excopcar
01-13-2011, 09:41 PM
By the way since this is a reed valve motor they make a small turbo kit's for these sucker's also and i found a site who has nitro kit's too. That would be funny to see someone get ripped out of the hole buy a moped. Mine should do 55+ with my modes like my 22 tooth sprocket i just put on . It's set up for top end. I need the power to pull my 6'3 250 pound rear end around. Now i need a biturbo muffler then it's all good. Free flowin baby.And walter i'll smoke yah son. Bad.Vespa don't want none.Want too do some pinks Walter? I can use another moped. Check out the site moped army .com!

babiixoxbritty
01-13-2011, 09:50 PM
i thought i was the only one into building mopeds lol. i got a couple a35s. one has a big bore and the other needs one.

Walter
01-13-2011, 10:25 PM
By the way since this is a reed valve motor they make a small turbo kit's for these sucker's also and i found a site who has nitro kit's too. That would be funny to see someone get ripped out of the hole buy a moped. Mine should do 55+ with my modes like my 22 tooth sprocket i just put on . It's set up for top end. I need the power to pull my 6'3 250 pound rear end around. Now i need a biturbo muffler then it's all good. Free flowin baby.And walter i'll smoke yah son. Bad.Vespa don't want none.Want too do some pinks Walter? I can use another moped. Check out the site moped army .com!

Nah, the vespa is gonna need some mods first. :lol:

excopcar
01-13-2011, 10:30 PM
I wonder if craig at cincy speed will let me hit the dyno up when im done?mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds fun. Heck let's spray the moped on the dyno.3 horse power and 100 foot pounds of tourqe.lol.

excopcar
01-15-2011, 10:10 AM
Thanks jesse for the moped motor and the tomos im getting from you today,your a good dude and it was nice too meet yah and boy you have some sweet mustangs and mopeds but I want your red coupe bad and your silver cobra is bad ass son.Not a bad drive up too brookville.babiixoxbritty is a cool dude even though this is his girls screen name.lol:bigthumb