Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
What a night!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What a night!!!

draggin50
12-06-2010, 02:22 AM
I had a shitty night for sure! Some of you may have seen the rusty Chevy Fresh 10 that I drive and it has never let me down until tonight!

Well I was cravin some Chipotle so the wife said take the Jeep since the roads are shitty and getting worse, but me being stubborn I took the truck! All was good and I got my food over at the Jeffersonville Outlet Mall and started to head back home. Well the layout of the land here is FLAT!!! No trees, and some pretty good winds made for some nice drifts.

So on my way home I notice that the truck was pulling to the right a little but I figured it was just some snow crammed up in the front and I drove on. Its all back roads there and not alot of houses. Well to make a long story short, I was about 8 miles from home when the tire finally went clear down on the passenger side front. Well I managed to back clear up the road to the nearest house and get off the road. To make it better, I have no spare and 4 Pony wheels with tires I just picked up from Gouldstang yesterday. I waited for the wife to come get me and bring me home to steal a tire off of another S10 I have here at the house. Went back and got it changed out but not without 30 mph winds and snow blowing down my ass crack... Looks like Ill be looking for a set of wheels and tires now just so I can have some spares laying around. Sorry about being so long but I had to get it off my mind.

I HATE CARS!!!

Metcalf Racing
12-06-2010, 02:47 AM
That sucks. Sounds like a day in my life.

draggin50
12-06-2010, 03:09 AM
It was just funny that I had 4 wheels and tires in the back but not one for the truck! Just my luck!

Metcalf Racing
12-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Lol. Yeah me too. Good wheel,tire,jack, no tire tool.

jack90gt
12-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Damn man sorry to hear... I have had stuff like that happen too... I uaually have everything I need but one important part... Always....

draggin50
12-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Yeah that was another thing... My brother came and got my 4 way... Bastard!

marauder
12-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Sucks to hear, but be glad it was just a flat I suppose. Could've been a deer, etc...

Sounds a lot like my luck though.

84stang
12-06-2010, 11:53 AM
I had the same problem on my trailer. I was in south Georgia picking up a car and had two blow outs on the trailer. NO Spares. Had to limp to wal mart and buy tires. It was not a fun day. :(

draggin50
12-06-2010, 12:17 PM
Yeah Im thankful it wasnt nothing major! The thing that gets me was I was on the phone with my mom and my brother needs help putting an alternator on his Jeep and I told her I wasnt helping him. He doesnt do anything to help me out and I have helped him out for years and still the same thing in return. NOTHING!!! So no sooner than I hang up this happens. Just makes me wonder!!! Someone really wanted me to help him I guess!

84stang
12-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Yeah Im thankful it wasnt nothing major! The thing that gets me was I was on the phone with my mom and my brother needs help putting an alternator on his Jeep and I told her I wasnt helping him. He doesnt do anything to help me out and I have helped him out for years and still the same thing in return. NOTHING!!! So no sooner than I hang up this happens. Just makes me wonder!!! Someone really wanted me to help him I guess!

Interesting...

87stangbbb
12-06-2010, 12:45 PM
go change his alternator.lol

NXcoupe
12-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Wow, sounds like my luck Brian. Glad you got it fixed dude. When you stopping by? Hopefully after you get a spare or two. lol.

draggin50
12-06-2010, 11:26 PM
Well I managed to pick up a set of wheels today so hopefully I can stop up soon! I need to get up there and talk to ya!! I`ve had alot goin on here lately with work and all. But now I have a spare and a jack so Im good to go!