Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Thief in the area [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Thief in the area

Goldeneagle
11-15-2010, 08:38 PM
We have had a few prowlers in the area as well as some car break ins, and the home invasions over the past two to three months. Everyone in my area needs to watch out because they just kicked it up a notch, they just broke into a cops house, between 12:00 noon and 2:00 according to the police. This happened next door to my sisters place, (where I keep the extra car parts) so anyone close to me should watch their property and your neighbors place. For those of you that don't know where I live, and there are many of you, Google Flagg Springs, Ky

:AR15: I hope they are shot, I mean caught soon.

mustang8998
11-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Damn, man, that sucks.

I always look out for my neighbors. They return the favor.

plated
11-15-2010, 10:31 PM
check it i'm no cop,but if you go back to where the first breakins happend and then scope out the apt's thats closest to the first breakins thats where the theifs live:bigthumb sit some cops out in the apt parking lot chances are they will find the theifs pulling back into the parking lot after there theiving spree at odd hrs of the night,ask me how i know? i caught someone doing it after my shit got broke into back in the day,sat in my car and paitently waited one night and caught the low life sack of shit i got a handwritten thank you letter from simon leiss and he went to prison and i got some satisfaction:popcorn: lets say i made a citizen arrest

Goldeneagle
11-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Congratulations on your success in you area, however, I live in the sticks. The area that was first hit and the second were miles apart, and while the methodology you suggest would still work, we are talking about 60 some square miles to cover. It is sound advice though, and thank you for your help. It is appreciated. :)