Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Anyone going to Trester's this week or any other Junkyards? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Trester's this week or any other Junkyards?

5.0calypso93lx
11-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Just wonder if anyone is going to Trester's or other junkyards this week?

I need an electric fan off of a DOHC V6 Contour or Mystique. It's the dual fan.

I called Trester's and they have one and they said $25 if I come pull it. Problem is, I work 8:30 - 5 M-F and they're not open on the weekends.

I was wondering if anyone would like to make an easy $25 or so by pulling the fan for me if they're going to be out there. I'm more than happy to give someone $50 up front for the fan.

Or if anyone is going to any other JY's this week, I can call them and see if they have one of the fans and pay upfront for that as well.

Thanks for the help!!!

AntiRice427
11-15-2010, 01:36 PM
Just wonder if anyone is going to Trester's or other junkyards this week?

I need an electric fan off of a DOHC V6 Contour or Mystique. It's the dual fan.

I called Trester's and they have one and they said $25 if I come pull it. Problem is, I work 8:30 - 5 M-F and they're not open on the weekends.

I was wondering if anyone would like to make an easy $25 or so by pulling the fan for me if they're going to be out there. I'm more than happy to give someone $50 up front for the fan.

Or if anyone is going to any other JY's this week, I can call them and see if they have one of the fans and pay upfront for that as well.

Thanks for the help!!!

Damn I junked a contour with one of these fans in it. Didn't know they were good fans. I have a fan out of a jeep liberty if your interested.

5.0calypso93lx
11-15-2010, 01:39 PM
Damn I junked a contour with one of these fans in it. Didn't know they were good fans. I have a fan out of a jeep liberty if your interested.

LOL damn, these are pretty sought after for our cars. They don't pull as much air as the Mark VIII fans, but it's not by much and they are way thinner and pull way less amperage.

Stangman
11-15-2010, 03:19 PM
I coulda swore I went in there on a Saturday once...

5.0calypso93lx
11-15-2010, 03:22 PM
I coulda swore I went in there on a Saturday once...

According to their website, only M-F:

http://tresterautopart.com/

Xowner
11-15-2010, 04:15 PM
yup monday threw friday,They just went to no saturdays within the last month or two i think. Pm me a phone number. next time im in there ill text you and see if you still need one. Should be one day this week.

5.0calypso93lx
11-15-2010, 04:26 PM
yup monday threw friday,They just went to no saturdays within the last month or two i think. Pm me a phone number. next time im in there ill text you and see if you still need one. Should be one day this week.

PM sent.