Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Emergen-C [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Emergen-C

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-24-2010, 10:51 AM
I tried this stuff after seeing the commercials all the time. It never fails, i get a cold every time the seasons change (even from spring to summer) and i'm game to try anything that can get me through a cold faster. I typically stay away from most over the counter sick meds because they just don't do anything for me but this stuff is like a miracle in a box.

If you don't know, it comes in packets of powder and you mix it with water and drink it. I've tried raspberry (sucks ass) and super orange which is pretty damn good for a powdered orange flavored drink...it almost tastes just like orange juice if you mix it a little on the strong side.

The main suppliment is 1000mg of vitamin C, as well as a bunch of B vitamins which will rival that of most energy drinks which is another huge plus for me. I started drinking it on a Friday and by Monday i was feeling a LOT better...not healed, but waaaay better and i actually do feel like i have more energy but it's not that jittery eyes glued open feeling you get drinking Redbull.

Anyway...cold season is coming. If you catch a cold, throw down $8 on a box of this stuff. I recommend the super orange flavor...it's pretty good. It comes 30 packets in a box. I mix mine as a shot instead of a full glass of water, 2 packets at a time 2-3 times a day when i remember to.

http://www.emergenc.com/index.php/products/original/super-orange

foxbodyfan
10-24-2010, 08:05 PM
I dont think taking "shots" will help near as much as getting plenty of fluids while taking it.

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-25-2010, 12:01 AM
Right, i drink plenty of water, i just don't like the taste THAT much so i take it down in one swig.