Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
FS: wifes 02 Mustang GT [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FS: wifes 02 Mustang GT

Johnny O
10-18-2010, 11:16 PM
My wife is selling her 2002 Mustang GT. The car was owned by Chad (Redfirepearlgt). He did most of the mods when he owned it. Here is a message from Chad about the car:

Okay, It has been tuned both by PAE in Blue Ash and also by MD Motorsport by Ken himself. Both tunes should be on the tuner along with an 87 tune fron PAE. It has a 4.10 gear, aluminum driveshaft, D/S loop, Center Force dual friction clutch. Engine mods include 75mm BBK T/B. The elbow has been opened to 75 mm and polished. Yo unow about the K/N air filter. Exhaust is Bassini high flow catted X-pipe with Magnaflow S/S exhaust. New O2 sensors were installed on the car at 63000. You also know about the very expensive GPS eclipse unit in the car. (1800.00 new they were fresh on the larket at the time). Front speakers are kicker 5x7 components. rears same only no tweets. I installed the power sun roof when I bought the car. It had 41000 on it when I bought it from John Nolan Ford.

The car was in one accident while I had it. Lady clipped off my driver's side mirror. It was repaired same day. Previous owner I found out after I bought the car, had taken out a guard rail on the driver's side and it was put back together so well I thought the damage was on the passenger side.

It had a mild miss in it in closed loop I could never locate. I took it to John nolan who told me it needed new heads. I purchased heads through summit. THey installed and mechanically mistimed the driver's side and destroyed the short block. THey blamed in on a defective head. FRPP stepped up and provided me a complete longblock under warranty. Of course Nolan then charged me to install it (Bastards got what they deserved 2 months later. Ford shut them down).

So that is the juist of it. I traded it because I was coming out of field service and needed a car to drive in the snow. I was not confident a 4.10 geared car was the answer to 29 miles of winter driving each way to work. On a whim I traded it in at Walt for my current 05 mustang that only had 3988 miles.

I loved that 02. I ran it on T/T night some but NEVER launched it over 2500 rpm's, NEVER power shifted/speed shifted it, and NEVER did "stupid" burnouts with it. I only ran the car wiuth street tires or Nitto 555DR drag radials which were of no use to me anyway becuase again I would not do 2nd gear burn outs and I would not brake torque the car. It passed 13.85 on my best time.

Its listed for $10,900 but she will take $10,000. Here are some pics of it: http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1984640465.html