Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Dying Girl in Michigan getting harrassed in Michigan! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dying Girl in Michigan getting harrassed in Michigan!

Blackout
10-14-2010, 03:59 PM
My wife today was telling me about a story about a little girl that was getting harrassed and tormented and she only has about another month to live! Here is an article about it. There are a bunch of articles all over the net about it but this is the only one I found with the pics.

This is going on in Michigan and it is what I call the most heartless maggot trash thing I have ever heard about. People who would do this to a little dying girl should be shot! How heartless can you be! This kind of stuff just pissing me off to no end.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1319276/Scott-Jennifer-Petkovs-cruel-taunts-dying-Kathleen-Edwards-7.html

Just found this. I had a news cast video about it and shows how these people act.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/the_edge/dying-girl-taunted-by-neighbors-in-trenton

I don't know what else to say other than, I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE THIS AND THEY SHOULD PUNISHED SOME WAY SOME HOW!

BlazinEagle
10-14-2010, 04:39 PM
That is fuc*ing sick...I would not involve the police, but that shit would stop right now. First off that truck would be a rolling bon fire the first night I saw it.

Dirtyd0g
10-14-2010, 05:03 PM
I don't know what to say I am speechless.
Alan

marauder
10-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Karma... it's a bitch.

1987coupe
10-14-2010, 05:46 PM
this shi* makes me so mad.. why are people like that!

sean
10-14-2010, 05:58 PM
lol.. back peddling b$%ch. She got death threats and her hubby is going to get fired for the redneck sh#@ she did. lol... now they are sooo sorry. We just want to live in peace. I wish I lived closer. That b%$ch wouldnt have one minute of peace until she moved far far away.

5.0calypso93lx
10-14-2010, 06:09 PM
That is fuc*ing sick...I would not involve the police, but that shit would stop right now. First off that truck would be a rolling bon fire the first night I saw it.

This :mad:

Kevin1989
10-14-2010, 09:44 PM
wanna just make the Fall cruise up in michigan? im down. That shit fucked up and some people should be lined up and shot.

NO SHOT
10-14-2010, 10:01 PM
My wife today was telling me about a story about a little girl that was getting harrassed and tormented and she only has about another month to live! Here is an article about it. There are a bunch of articles all over the net about it but this is the only one I found with the pics.

This is going on in Michigan and it is what I call the most heartless maggot trash thing I have ever heard about. People who would do this to a little dying girl should be shot! How heartless can you be! This kind of stuff just pissing me off to no end.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1319276/Scott-Jennifer-Petkovs-cruel-taunts-dying-Kathleen-Edwards-7.html

Just found this. I had a news cast video about it and shows how these people act.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/the_edge/dying-girl-taunted-by-neighbors-in-trenton

I don't know what else to say other than, I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE THIS AND THEY SHOULD PUNISHED SOME WAY SOME HOW!

They will pay for it..

347StrokedGT
10-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Im speachless. I cant believe that someone would be as creal as that.

MrsAPE
10-15-2010, 12:52 PM
Unbelievable!! Totally. I agree about the Karma part but sometimes that takes too long. She needs to be knocked upside the head!!

Blackout
10-15-2010, 02:12 PM
As many people on here know, I am a Treatment Level Foster Parent and my wife and I have had a wide variety of children with special needs. We have had kids with Juvenile Rematoid Arthritis, Kids with severe brain issues (tumors, cancer, ect.) and many other issues. So i am very sensitive when someone attacks a sick child!

I cannot stand people like this, they have no right to pick on a family and for that matter a 7 year old girl that is terminally ill. Who cares if your pissed at the other family member, but with the family going through what they are. Have the respect and leave them alone!!!

I don't believe in Law Suits but I would totally support the dad if he filed a Civil Suit for emotional distress. I would hope they could teach these heartless assholes a lesson, since the local law enforcement says they havn't done anything criminal. Thats just my opinion.