Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Today at the Rooster Challenge... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Today at the Rooster Challenge...

PonymanfiveO
10-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Hey guys, The Rooster Challenge is going on today, most of you knew that.

Come check out the car show and everything going on here at Modular Depot in Florence. Were also doing 3 dyno pulls for $50 and half of that goes to the Susan G Komen foundation...cause we like boobies. :D

They are also doing chair massages, 5min for 10 bucks. :bigthumb

bestracing
10-11-2010, 02:01 PM
I was there from 9:30 till 11:00. I had a pretty good time. Thanks to the guys at MD and the people that put on the Rooster Challenge!!

DeckerEnt
10-11-2010, 05:39 PM
I stopped in with my kids! It was fun!!!!

Evil_Capri
10-11-2010, 06:21 PM
The Rooster Challenge was a GREAT event!

Think we finished mid-pack, 243 miles in 5:36hrs to 7 checkpoints across the Greater Tri-State region! Had a blast. Great to meet some folks in person, (adragon72!)

Had fun at Thornhill as well on Saturday night!

Thanks to MD and Gene as well as the other fine folks involved with the Challenge! :bigthumb

Gene
10-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Thanks for coming to the event, guys. It was a really awesome time. I'm glad that Mike, Nathan and myself were able to put it together.

We're especially grateful to MD for the use of their facility, and to Chris, Matt, Dave, Tim and everyone who came in and opened the place up for us on Sunday.

The guys at Thornhill were great as well, and I have a feeling that there will be more events happening down there in the future ;).

Now that the dust is settling on this event, we're going to get started on putting something together for the spring. I'll be making some sort of announcement concerning that in the next month or so.

Stangman
10-12-2010, 09:54 AM
I had a great time even for not driving! I got involved in this late, but managed to pull together some help and my friend and I manned Checkpoint #5 waaay out in the stix (The one with the food! LOL). It was a great time seeing all those cars and meeting the people! I'd do it again in a heartbeat

KYGTP
10-13-2010, 11:20 AM
I am sorry I did not make it out, but it sounds like you guys a good time.

Hey Gene and Mike, how did the tags and such work out for this event?? Were you able to use them all??

Gene
10-13-2010, 11:49 AM
Hey Gene and Mike, how did the tags and such work out for this event?? Were you able to use them all??

The tags were perfect. We only used about half of them, but they looked awesome.

adragon72
10-13-2010, 12:34 PM
Hey it was nice meeting you guys to. Jenny and I had a blast, we finished 6th on time and 3rd on milage. I can't wait for the next one.

pegasus
10-13-2010, 01:41 PM
They are also doing chair massages, 5min for 10 bucks. :bigthumb

happy endding ??? cause i like boobies 2

Stangman
10-13-2010, 02:30 PM
The tags were perfect. We only used about half of them, but they looked awesome.

I put a checkpoint 5 rooster tag on my keychain, lol