Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Most dangerous neighborhoods [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Most dangerous neighborhoods

Pops Fun
10-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Cincy is was down the list... but on it.

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2010/10/04/25-most-dangerous-neighborhoods-2010/

djom1cincy
10-05-2010, 11:24 AM
I saw that last night. The part I don't get is going up 71 out of the city there is always police patroling. Would it be better to move them from highway speed enforcing to city violence enforcement? Maybe worry about that and let the highway patrol take care of the highways.

cstreu1026
10-05-2010, 11:32 AM
I saw that story yesterday. I was relieved that Cleveland is now worse than Cincinnati and Dayton didn't make the top 25.

cobraman302
10-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Why Cincinnati was never rightfully in the top spot to begin with.

http://www.urbancincy.com/2009/06/intellectually-dishonest-report-claims-otr-is-nations-most-dangerous-neighborhood/

sean
10-05-2010, 12:18 PM
otr made #24 for most dangerous neighborhood.

95redstang
10-05-2010, 12:38 PM
did you see the part about cincy where it said "my chances of becoming a victim 1in 12"...thats killer..im in that area all the time delivering pepsi..

cobraman302
10-05-2010, 01:06 PM
did you see the part about cincy where it said "my chances of becoming a victim 1in 12"...thats killer..im in that area all the time delivering pepsi..

No pun intended, right? lol

sean
10-05-2010, 01:15 PM
There's all kinds of statistics and none were nice
Sub humans.drop a bomb and salve
a lot of the cities problems.

denial
10-05-2010, 03:58 PM
I saw that last night. The part I don't get is going up 71 out of the city there is always police patroling. Would it be better to move them from highway speed enforcing to city violence enforcement? Maybe worry about that and let the highway patrol take care of the highways.

The main reason right now is because us police officers are trying to enforce the speeds on Ohio highways due to the fatal crashes each year. The number is increasing dramatically.

sean
10-05-2010, 04:24 PM
you know what,i could care less about
What those low lifes do in the ghetto.
I don't go there and none of my friends or
Family live in it. Keep the highways safe.

facemelter71
10-05-2010, 04:33 PM
The main reason right now is because us police officers are trying to enforce the speeds on Ohio highways due to the fatal crashes each year. The number is increasing dramatically.

You want to catch speeders? Sit on the Road I live on.Posted 25.Not Uncommon to see some high 50 mph's coming through there.Neighborhood street,Maybe a little over a quarter mile long with a stop sign near the one end.

relaxednoma
10-05-2010, 05:07 PM
No kidding. the idiot that runs through my subdivision in his teal green camaro is a complete idiot. There are too many kids playing on our streets. he blows the stop signs every time, and does at least 35-50 through there. granted i'm in ky, but still needed to vent on that. But yes, please keep patroling those freeways. I like when I see some moron fly by me doing 80 or 85 and then poof there's an OSP going after them....while I'm in the right lane, and heading to my destination in a timely manner because i left in plenty of time.

Gene
10-05-2010, 05:17 PM
you know what,i could care less about
What those low lifes do in the ghetto.
I don't go there and none of my friends or
Family live in it. Keep the highways safe.

Have you ever actually BEEN to Over the Rhine? It's far from a ghetto. Just because it's not all chain restaurants and white people doesn't make the area full of subhumans. :rolleyes:

Actually, it's probably better that people with your mentality just stay out in the suburbs. That way the voting base is full of people who care about the city.

RyanR
10-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Have you ever actually BEEN to Over the Rhine? It's far from a ghetto. Just because it's not all chain restaurants and white people doesn't make the area full of subhumans. :rolleyes:

Actually, it's probably better that people with your mentality just stay out in the suburbs. That way the voting base is full of people who care about the city.

I have, and can verify that it is in fact a dump.

sean
10-05-2010, 07:19 PM

lol calm down. I have worked across the street from otr. I have lived in the surrounding areas and lived at a place called Hawaiian terrace. So yea, I think I am qualified to say its a dump full up SUBHUMANS. Sorry if that hurt your butt but the area down there is nasty. Thats why EVERY day someone gets shot or killed. I was down there not to long ago watching a buddy do a roof and there were nothing but people yelling at eachother and selling drugs on the street right in front of us. Not sure why you even pulled the race card either. I dont care what color they are... its a hole filled with crime.

djom1cincy
10-05-2010, 07:20 PM

I'm going to call bull. Unless its jumped 14% this year then its still less than 2008 total. Speeder equals about 150 dollars for one officers cost to write the ticket. Gang banger equals lots of officers bringing in no money but one guy in jail.

Ohio Traffic Fatalities Reach Historic Low In 2009
Declines in deaths reflect the safest year on record

COLUMBUS (Wednesday, February 24, 2010) - Traffic deaths on Ohio’s highways last year were at a historic low, representing the safest year on record for those traveling the state’s highways, according to preliminary 2009 fatality statistics released today by the Ohio Department of Public Safety (ODPS), the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) and the state’s traffic safety partners.

In 2009, 1,028 people lost their lives in motor vehicle crashes - a 14 percent decline from the previous year.

Preliminary traffic safety statistics for 2009 indicate steady declines in most reporting categories. Overall, the number of motor vehicle fatal crashes decreased to 952 in 2009, as compared with 1,099 fatal crashes in 2008. Motorcycle fatalities and fatal crashes also declined, with 163 deaths reported (down from 213 in 2008) and 158 fatal motorcycle crashes (down from 212 in 2008).

Perhaps the greatest area of progress was in the area of impaired driving, where alcohol-involved fatal motor vehicle crashes declined by nearly 25 percent in 2009, with 320 reported statewide (down from 422 in 2008).

“Ohio’s traffic safety progress can be attributed to the education, enforcement and engineering by all of our traffic safety and law enforcement partners,” said ODPS Director Cathy Collins-Taylor. “We sincerely appreciate the hard work on all levels – from the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Ohio Traffic Safety Office and the Ohio Department of Transportation to the local law enforcement agencies and traffic safety stakeholders who are committed to keeping our roads safe.”

“Being safe is a team effort,” said ODOT Director Jolene M. Molitoris, who recently introduced the department’s ‘Target: Zero’ initiative - a heightened focus on safety in the workplace, on construction sites, and with the traveling public to assure zero tolerance for any safety hazards. “Safety must come first and this is just the beginning. No matter what travel choice Ohioans make, we want the highest standards of safety on all of Ohio’s transportation system.”

Today’s announcement follows Monday’s Ohio Executive Safety Summit, a meeting of federal and state traffic safety partners including ODOT, ODPS, the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, Federal Highway Administration, and the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio to discuss Ohio’s Strategic Highway Safety Plan (SHSP). By using crash data, the state plan identifies and strategically addresses the state’s most critical traffic safety issues and problems.

The SHSP relies heavily on a collaborative approach by the state’s many safety partners to implement effective programs that impact motor vehicle crashes on Ohio’s roadways, as well as the state’s media partners to promote the activities of OVI Task Forces and local law enforcement that are a critical deterrent in enhancing highway safety.

ODOT coordinates a statewide SHSP steering committee, which meets quarterly to review crash trends and discuss implementing key strategies across agencies. Through efforts such as SHSP, state officials expect to continue a positive trend of declining traffic fatalities through enhancements in traffic safety and enforcement.

The last part I fully expected OSP to claim responsibility for. Safer cars and better health care has more responsibility for said saved lives than OSP.

chadomac
10-05-2010, 08:01 PM
I have lived in the surrounding areas and lived at a place called Hawaiian terrace.

thers a name i havent heard in a while. i used to live up the street from there, my best friend lived in there when i was like 10 use to hang out there all the time it was rough then!!

chadomac
10-05-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm going to call bull. Unless its jumped 14% this year then its still less than 2008 total. Speeder equals about 150 dollars for one officers cost to write the ticket. Gang banger equals lots of officers bringing in no money but one guy in jail.

x2 :bigthumb

facemelter71
10-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Where did you find that small vid in your avatar?

Mustard
10-05-2010, 11:15 PM

Are you sure its not just to just generate money from fines? Seems like the big ticket item to bring in revenue :cool1: just sayin

WHYTRY
10-06-2010, 05:49 AM
i repo in dayton an cincy about everyday. dayton has become alot less than what it used to be. there are some hard spots in cincy. im kinda shocked lincon heights isnt on there.

thecollector
10-11-2010, 07:01 PM
i repo in dayton an cincy about everyday. dayton has become alot less than what it used to be. there are some hard spots in cincy. im kinda shocked lincon heights isnt on there.

:agree:

That place needs to have martial law activated. Either Fire bomb it or dig an alligator moat around the place. It says something when West Lockland needs protected from somewhere.

When cops in surrounding jurisdictions are bored they listen to lincoln heights radio band to hope for an assistance call.

WHYTRY
10-12-2010, 12:27 AM
:agree:

That place needs to have martial law activated. Either Fire bomb it or dig an alligator moat around the place. It says something when West Lockland needs protected from somewhere.

When cops in surrounding jurisdictions are bored they listen to lincoln heights radio band to hope for an assistance call.

lol yea i got blocked in there one night in a drive way an no cops would come they said it was a civil issue. i just pushed the car they blocked me in with my truck.

thecollector
10-12-2010, 01:29 PM
lol yea i got blocked in there one night in a drive way an no cops would come they said it was a civil issue. i just pushed the car they blocked me in with my truck.

:eek:

That's crazy. You were being held against your will and they wouldn't come? I would have asked how many 40 Cal. holes I had to punch in my detainers before it would become something worth their time :AR15:. You should have BAE uparmor your truck for those orders. I'd fab mad max front bumper for it too (3/16 diamond plate dozer blade).