Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Bad Mustang crash 71 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Bad Mustang crash 71

ihave1sweetride
10-04-2010, 04:01 PM
I really hope this isn't anyone on the board... so horrible.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/25272342/detail.html

RACEME
10-04-2010, 04:14 PM
looking at the video, it was a black with red shelby style stripes 05 or newer mustang.

Blackpony
10-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Speeding at 130 mph are you f&%king kidding me. I have absolutely no sympthy for that kind of idiot but to be stupid enough to take someone else down is horrible. I hope the f*&ker dies from his injuries.

Rick93coupe
10-04-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm pretty certain it wasn't his intention to take someone out with him. If I had to guess, it wasn't his intention to take himself out, otherwise he wouldn't have been weaving in and out of traffic, he'd have headed for the nearest concrete structure.

Blackpony
10-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Even if it wasn't his intentions to take someone else out with him, he's still pretty stupid to be driving at those speeds. Let me know when they announce the jag off died.

cobra429boss
10-04-2010, 04:37 PM
http://www.wlwt.com/video/25272739/detail.html

hope its no one on here, guess guy was doing 100mph or so and drilled a van or a jeep it looks like to me

k062693w
10-04-2010, 04:38 PM
REPOST !!!

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68526

cobra429boss
10-04-2010, 04:40 PM
my bad thanks

cobra429boss
10-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Guess someone who was eye witness said there was a family in the van be4 it got hit, i sure hope they are wrong thats so sad

Gene
10-04-2010, 04:55 PM
WLWT says one dead, Mustang driver survived.

Just hopefully not someone from on here.

bestracing
10-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Hard to make out what has happened right now as one site says the driver in the vehicle that caught fire (not the Mustang) is the guy that died, another site says two died but no vehicle discriptions or anything else about speed, and another site has one died but it's not known if it's the one on fire or the Mustang.....

No different than the idiot that jumped his firebird into the bridge pier.

Maximus
10-04-2010, 05:10 PM
So what is so bad about a repost? Ive seen many boards where people get off posting, "REPOST!" Who gives two shits?
Oh my GAWD! Someone posted something someone else did! The world is going to end.:rolleyes:

INSANEBA
10-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Wow, thats just a shame... I lost 2 friends in high school, because an idiot in a speeding mustang t boned them at over 125mph. Just goes to show some people lack common sense...

Mista Bone
10-04-2010, 06:28 PM
from WKRC....

The driver of the disabled vehicle, 60 year old James S. Lester of Loveland, died when his car burst into flames on the highway.

The driver of the Ford Mustang, 57 year old Stanley K. Ivey of Louisville, Ohio was transported to University of Cincinnati Hospital.

sean
10-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I hope they lock up that fucktard in the mustang. Hope they can sue him as well. Shame hes still alive. I dont care what the reason for him speeding was.

Gene
10-04-2010, 06:44 PM
57 years old?

This is the kind of asshat behavior I would expect out a 20 year old.

What a fucktard.

Jake
10-04-2010, 06:51 PM
57 years old?

What a fucktard.

i was expecting it to be someone much younger too. guess it just shows that it doesnt matter who you are, if you drive recklessly it can come back to haunt you. everytime i hear about something like this i get a little wake up call.

Stangman
10-04-2010, 06:55 PM
57 years old?

What a fucktard.

I was surprised too... I was reading the story, refreshed the page, and the names and ages popped up and had to do a doubletake on that...

Check out the pics that WLWT just posted... that stang is a done for!

graysonracin
10-04-2010, 07:02 PM
So what is so bad about a repost? Ive seen many boards where people get off posting, "REPOST!" Who gives two shits?
Oh my GAWD! Someone posted something someone else did! The world is going to end.:rolleyes:

exactly!

Mista Bone
10-04-2010, 07:02 PM
quick search on his name.....

posted by Stanley K. Ivey on 6 Jun 2006 at 11:26 am
I am a 52 year old male who is the father of two beautiful children. My son, who in now 8, and daughter who is 4 are healthy in all ways.

Healthy kids, stupid father.

June 12, 2010 court notes from East Liverpool, Ohio

Stanley K. Ivey, 56, Holderman Avenue, Louisville, Ohio - fined $150 and costs for speeding.

Maximus
10-04-2010, 07:07 PM
57 years old?

What a fucktard.

Doesnt that 2007Cobra guy video his Father doing stupid shit like this?

Kevin1989
10-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Doesnt that 2007Cobra guy video his Father doing stupid shit like this?

yea youtbue his name there is countless videos of him beating on that shelby 100+ all the time through traffic.

BIGHONKEY
10-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Herd driver is 51 year old Lewis Ivey of Lewisville, OH/louisville KY or some shit like that.

Mista Bone
10-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Stanley K. Ivey of Louisville, Ohio.

marauder
10-04-2010, 08:22 PM
So will S197 seats fit in a SN95? If so, anyone know what scrapyard they sent this one? lol...I give up on finding good seats for my stang. These damn summit seats are a perfect example of you get what you pay for...

JROUTLAW331
10-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Thats the experience that I see all the time at work all the time......Some assclown goes out and acts like a fuggin moron and innocent people pay for it.
The sad part is that people will hear what happened and then they associate all mustangs and drivers with this idiot......So in the end we all pay!

SMOKE
10-04-2010, 09:53 PM
MONTGOMERY -- A crash and fire on southbound I-71 closed southbound lanes for hours near the Ronald Reagan Highway.

Troopers said several drivers called 911 just before noon to report a Ford Mustang driving south from Warren County at speeds up to 130 mph.

Callers said the Mustang was weaving in and out of traffic, troopers said.

Before any officer could find the Mustang, troopers said, it struck a car parked off the left side of the highway near the Ronald Reagan Highway overpass.

The struck car burst into flames and came to rest on the right side of the interstate, killing the driver, 60-year-old James Lester, of Loveland. Troopers said Lester had pulled over because of a flat tire and was waiting for help to arrive.

The Mustang ended up against the center median wall. Troopers, officers and passersby helped pull the Mustang's driver, 57-year-old Stanley Ivey, of Louisville, out of the car. He was transported to University Hospital and is talking to authorities, troopers said.

Fiery Crash Closes I-71: More Video

Debris from the crash was scattered across the highway.

Southbound lanes reopened about 4:30 p.m., with continuing delays reported afterward.

Stay tuned to News 5 traffic and WLWT.com for the latest on this story.

SMOKE
10-04-2010, 09:53 PM
As bad as it sounds, it's sad the innocent guy broken down on the side of the road lost his life and not the guy driving like a jacknut :(

Dirtyd0g
10-04-2010, 10:13 PM
It's no worse than the guys who talk about street racing around here all the time, just they haven't killed anyone yet. Racing should be done on a controlled surface, if someone gets hurt there it was an accident. The way I see it what this guy did was murder just like a drunk driver killing someone.
Alan

cobra429boss
10-04-2010, 11:17 PM
It's no worse than the guys who talk about street racing around here all the time, just they haven't killed anyone yet. Racing should be done on a controlled surface, if someone gets hurt there it was an accident. The way I see it what this guy did was murder just like a drunk driver killing someone.
Alan

Leave us street racing guys alone.. Just becuase some people race in traffic.. We street race but we do it at a legit spot :HYF:

SN95N/A
10-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Yeah the street is a legit spot?

2007ShelbyCobra
10-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Yeah the street is a legit spot?

There is NO "legit" legal spot, I can gauruntee that.

Blackballed
10-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Leave us street racing guys alone.. Just becuase some people race in traffic.. We street race but we do it at a legit spot :HYF:

What?:screwy:
All fun and games till you hurt yourself or someone else. Just my .02

SN95N/A
10-05-2010, 12:23 AM
"2007shelby" thats what the ? mark was for I was saying its not legit u douche.

2007ShelbyCobra
10-05-2010, 12:27 AM
"2007shelby" thats what the ? mark was for I was saying its not legit u douche.

:HYF:
Actually I needed to add a smiley, I was trying to agree with you :)

Metcalf Racing
10-05-2010, 12:28 AM
There is NO "legit" legal spot, I can gauruntee that.just because your a damned idiot who races through crowed city streets doesn't mean we all do. And what the hell. This guy wasn't racing he was just being a fool

SN95N/A
10-05-2010, 12:29 AM
oh,mybad jus seems like everyone on here enjoys arguin anymore thot u was shootin sum shyt to fire me up mybad

SN95N/A
10-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Yeah seems like that guy was jus being stupid and killed an innocent guy that just had a blow out on his vehicle its a shame:/

2007ShelbyCobra
10-05-2010, 12:46 AM
just because your a damned idiot who races through crowed city streets doesn't mean we all do. And what the hell. This guy wasn't racing he was just being a fool

:doh: you might not have noticed it the first time, but could you re-read the last few posts in this thread?

WHYTRY
10-05-2010, 01:01 AM
here we go with the street racing bull shit agian. who cares as long as were at our own risk.

juiced
10-05-2010, 01:02 AM
everone bad mouths street racing and yes its dangerous but just because most people that down talk it either dont have nothiing or their shit dont work and they are scared to get freight trained bottom line is if you dont wana street race thats fine but dont mad mouth everone else that does ps that idiot wasnt racing he was being a ricer

Dirtyd0g
10-05-2010, 01:04 AM
here we go with the street racing bull shit agian. who cares as long as were at our own risk.

If it is on the street it is at the risk of others as much if not more than yourself.
Alan

Dirtyd0g
10-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Yeah seems like that guy was jus being stupid and killed an innocent guy that just had a blow out on his vehicle its a shame:/

Or he was so much faster than the other person he was racing that they got away safely.
Alan

WHYTRY
10-05-2010, 01:10 AM
If it is on the street it is at the risk of others as much if not more than yourself.
Alan

racing in town or by others yes. but thats not how its done around here.

Metcalf Racing
10-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Its not the street racers that's the problem. Its the roll racing highway ricers

SN95N/A
10-05-2010, 01:16 AM
I wasnt bad mouthing street racing ive been there ive done it im just saying when your being an idiot like this guy and put another guy/father at risk to get killed someone husband or dad wont be home tonight it has a big impact on those peoples lifes, that was all i was saying no reason to get on here and be a ass..nice one allan haha

juiced
10-05-2010, 01:20 AM
I wasnt bad mouthing street racing ive been there ive done it im just saying when your being an idiot like this guy and put another guy/father at risk to get killed someone husband or dad wont be home tonight it has a big impact on those peoples lifes, that was all i was saying no reason to get on here and be a ass..nice one allan haha

we are close would you like to get one done then?

SN95N/A
10-05-2010, 01:25 AM
haha no

juiced
10-05-2010, 01:29 AM
haha no

just thought i would ask lol no one in this area seems to street race anymore

Mista Bone
10-05-2010, 01:30 AM
The driver that was killed was on his way to work, he was the Director of Physical Services at Shriners Hospital.

SN95N/A
10-05-2010, 01:31 AM
I will after this winter and no im not just talking shit my car will be done by then..who is this anyway where u live?

juiced
10-05-2010, 01:34 AM
i live in bethel now im from hamersville

dsmawd350
10-05-2010, 01:58 AM
juiced you work next to NAPA driving a dump truck? I live right down the street see that fbody on welds there all the time. whenever mines done we can get one done

djom1cincy
10-05-2010, 09:36 AM
The driver that was killed was on his way to work, he was the Director of Physical Services at Shriners Hospital.

Wow. He had spent his life helping burn victims only to burn to death him self.

excopcar
10-05-2010, 09:51 AM
They said the guy in the gt mustang was going over 130 mph from warren county all the way too where he crashed.WOW.People were calling 911 saying he was flying in and out of traffic,, sound's like he was racing someone?

02mingryGT
10-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Thats the experience that I see all the time at work all the time......Some assclown goes out and acts like a fuggin moron and innocent people pay for it.
The sad part is that people will hear what happened and then they associate all mustangs and drivers with this idiot......So in the end we all pay!

:agree:

bestracing
10-05-2010, 11:21 AM

YOU said it all right there. This asshat makes everyone with a performance based vehicle look bad. Should have just taken it to the track, HPDE or Drag whatever floats your boat.

marauder
10-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Well that or he will fuggin claim a stuck throttle and they'll begin making recalls...

Metcalf Racing
10-05-2010, 11:59 AM
If he was racing they would have called 911 and said these cars are racing and weaving in and out of traffic

Blackout
10-05-2010, 12:41 PM
yeah thats more likly wat will happen. he will get someone to say that the drive by wire messed up, and he coulxnt make it stop. and with the front of the car smashed like it was, there will be no way to tell

Mista Bone
10-05-2010, 12:53 PM
"Cole, just push in the clutch and let the motor blow..."

Dirtyd0g
10-05-2010, 01:06 PM
This has to be the stupidest arguement ever, the only people who know the truth are the people involved. Everything else is speculation.
Alan

cobra429boss
10-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Look who started it, its like the pot calling the kettle black

Dirtyd0g
10-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Look who started it, its like the pot calling the kettle black

I said it was possible I didn't say it was or it wasn't. There is a huge difference. Street racing is street racing no matter how you cut it. Weather you are racing the clock, yourself or another person you are endangering the life of innocent people for your own personal amusement.
Alan

SN95N/A
10-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Well said!

relaxednoma
10-05-2010, 02:03 PM
that's sad about the guy that died because of this idiots reckless and childish driving. The guy that passed away in his burning car was a director at the shriners hospital.

duststang
10-05-2010, 02:07 PM

:wstupid: and raises our insurance rates, not to mention now someone will try to pass a bill to outlaw performance vehicles.
I wonder why he was driving so fast late for work, mad, for the rush,racing? They will pull the box, I wonder what it shows?
I have done stupid stuff before, sometimes you look back and see how easy that could happen.
I cannot believe this guy was 57 he knows better.
Pray for both of their families, what a shame.

cobra429boss
10-05-2010, 02:22 PM
I said it was possible I didn't say it was or it wasn't. There is a huge difference. Street racing is street racing no matter how you cut it. Weather you are racing the clock, yourself or another person you are endangering the life of innocent people for your own personal amusement.
Alan

When i street race, I go where no traffic is stop run the 1/4 mile thats it.. so who are the innocent people? When you are racing someone you know what your gettin into be4 you race.. now i understand what your saying if your racing in traffic and wreck and take someone out

Dirtyd0g
10-05-2010, 03:07 PM
So you are saying you can predict when everyone is going to decide to leave their house and drive the road you are on? If you said it was an old farm road with no houses,people or cars that would still be illegal but safe. Where there are stop lights there are crossroads. Where there are crossroads there are places for people to enter the road you are on.
Alan

sean
10-05-2010, 03:09 PM
"Cole, just push in the clutch and let the motor blow..."

um yea... How about just turn the key back one notch. wont lock up the steering wheel but cuts the engine off. If your not good with that get over and bury the clutch and brake and shut the car off.

Metcalf Racing
10-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Its a little more organized than that

Metcalf Racing
10-05-2010, 03:15 PM
But you are right. The css and srd guys love racing from a 50 kick on the freeway and I disagree with that 100%

Blackpony
10-06-2010, 10:19 AM
everone bad mouths street racing and yes its dangerous but just because most people that down talk it either dont have nothiing or their shit dont work and they are scared to get freight trained bottom line is if you dont wana street race thats fine but dont mad mouth everone else that does ps that idiot wasnt racing he was being a ricer

I would have to disagree with your comment in regards to having nothing or being scared. Some people would rather race on a track, or more intelligent to know that it is dangerous and the risk is too great and could endanger the life of an innocent person if you chose to street race. I had a friend killed a few years ago because two fucking idiots decided their piece of shit was faster than the others and he lost his life because one of the moroons blew a light and T boned my friend on his harley. Street racing, however you feel that it is safe because no one is around is still dangerous and something or someone can always surprise you at the next light. I believe street racers are fucking idiots, just like this jagg off that killed this innocent man, it's only a matter of time before you hurt someone also and if you believe that it won't happen to you well people it's not a matter of "IF" it's "When".

juiced
10-06-2010, 07:25 PM
I would have to disagree with your comment in regards to having nothing or being scared. Some people would rather race on a track, or more intelligent to know that it is dangerous and the risk is too great and could endanger the life of an innocent person if you chose to street race. I had a friend killed a few years ago because two fucking idiots decided their piece of shit was faster than the others and he lost his life because one of the moroons blew a light and T boned my friend on his harley. Street racing, however you feel that it is safe because no one is around is still dangerous and something or someone can always surprise you at the next light. I believe street racers are fucking idiots, just like this jagg off that killed this innocent man, it's only a matter of time before you hurt someone also and if you believe that it won't happen to you well people it's not a matter of "IF" it's "When".

i have never raced through a red light and that sucks that your friend got killed and i never said it wasnt dangerous but just driving down the road can be dangerous. so race however and where you want and il do it how i want but for the record i have won more rounds of racing then you have made passes

Blackpony
10-07-2010, 10:31 AM
i have never raced through a red light and that sucks that your friend got killed and i never said it wasnt dangerous but just driving down the road can be dangerous. so race however and where you want and il do it how i want but for the record i have won more rounds of racing then you have made passes

I was using red light to red light as an example and yes driving in general is dangerous.....as far as "Racing Rounds" Thats an ignorant assumption considering you don't know anything about me or what i have. But if it makes you sleep tonight ok you're car is faster and you're a better racer than me and i'm soo intimidated by you, and quiver at the thought of you being smarter and better than me....

347StrokedGT
10-07-2010, 12:12 PM
here's another story about the accident....

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20101005/NEWS01/310050014/Fatal-crash-driver-cited-often-for-speeding

djom1cincy
10-07-2010, 03:44 PM
That's a sad story for the man's family.

Blackout
10-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Well this is how I view this:

Fact: He was speeding and being reckless.
Fact: He has now affected someones life and Family
Fact: Didnt matter what he was driving , he was going to speed.
Fact: Tickets & Accidents did not slow him down
Fact: Should be convicted of Vehicular Manslaughter
Fact: After the family is done in Civil court he should only be able to afford a bicycle.
Fact: Now in peoples eyes who followed the story will look down on sports car owners (mustangs expecially)

FACT: I understand some people make mistakes but this guy should not ever drive again. Its one thing to race on a back county road and possibly loose control, but this guy not even racing and thinking that going over 100 mph and risking everyone's elses life: Thats just Careless and Reckless and should not be able to own a car.

juiced
10-07-2010, 07:34 PM
I was using red light to red light as an example and yes driving in general is dangerous.....as far as "Racing Rounds" Thats an ignorant assumption considering you don't know anything about me or what i have. But if it makes you sleep tonight ok you're car is faster and you're a better racer than me and i'm soo intimidated by you, and quiver at the thought of you being smarter and better than me....

man i wasnt trying to start a big drawl out deal i wasnt even directing my first post to you but you must have took it to heart so im done with this no hard feelings but your right if your car is the one in your avaitar i will bust that ass on the track or the street

winner70ta
10-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Well this is how I view this
Fact: Now in peoples eyes who followed the story will look down on sports car owners (mustangs expecially)

This tune has been played for decades or at least from the time that there was something else to drive that was not a family car. A lot of people just view cars as transportation and nothing more. They would just be thrilled if all we had were Yugos and minivans.
People have wrecks in them too but maybe they are less spectacular or just not sensationalized as reading about a sporty car. I hate that an accident like that has happened but unfortunately it has not been the first or the last. Common sense should rule the day.

Blackpony
10-07-2010, 11:43 PM
man i wasnt trying to start a big drawl out deal i wasnt even directing my first post to you but you must have took it to heart so im done with this no hard feelings but your right if your car is the one in your avaitar i will bust that ass on the track or the street

Sure thing genius boy, i find it funny that the only thing you have had to say the whole time is about "more rounds on the track" than me,now you continue the ignorant comments with "I will bust that ass on the track" please, again with the trash, you clearly are full of naive' ignorance. How do you fit through the door in your car with that over sized ego...I forgot it is a chitvy.

Funny how you are on a mustang board and you clearly have the not....Did the last site you were on learn the better of you BS and kick you off.... I'm still intimidated by you're intelligence, perhaps after you "Kick my ass on the track" we can work on you're capitalization and punctuation, or i can have my three year old come over and teach you a few things.

Dirtyd0g
10-08-2010, 12:11 AM

That is funny, the car in your avatar isn't very intimidating either.....

juiced
10-08-2010, 12:16 AM

its not that fast but from what ive seen at your shop all you have to run is your mouth

juiced
10-08-2010, 12:18 AM
see the easyest way to settle this is race i was kinda messing with an old friend and he took it serious so unless you wana race we have nothing more to talk about. This is why i dont post much because most the people just wana talk i on the other hand race mine all the time at the track and on the street.

RyanR
10-08-2010, 12:19 AM

Then get a lane.

SN95N/A
10-08-2010, 12:31 AM
This is some good stuff lol:)

Dirtyd0g
10-08-2010, 03:47 AM
its not that fast but from what ive seen at your shop all you have to run is your mouth

I didn't claim to be the biggest baddest sob around, only one person I see running their mouth here.....
Alan

Dirtyd0g
10-08-2010, 03:48 AM
Then get a lane.

Gimme your car I got a bottle for it!

WHYTRY
10-08-2010, 08:42 AM

atleast you have one the begining of the race due to the fact hes under estimating what your car can do.

Blackpony
10-08-2010, 10:36 AM

Funny thing he based his whole assumption of what my car is on what my avatar picture is. That picture was taken off of a google search of 85 mustangs images. My car looks much better than that pic and I never made on mention of what i have under the hood. Ignorance is bliss...

RyanR
10-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Funny thing he based his whole assumption of what my car is on what my avatar picture is. That picture was taken off of a google search of 85 mustangs images. My car looks much better than that pic and I never made on mention of what i have under the hood. Ignorance is bliss...

Then what are you waiting for. It's just a stock camaro with exhaust. I think he might even have a baby seat in the back. Im just trying to get something sturred up on this side of town for once.

djom1cincy
10-08-2010, 11:39 AM
This threads full of stupid. Let's all get together tonight and go bust off some races. It's completely safe fun entertainment for all.

RyanR
10-08-2010, 11:42 AM
This threads full of stupid. Let's all get together tonight and go bust off some races. It's completely safe fun entertainment for all.

Dirtyd0g
10-08-2010, 12:36 PM

That was why I made my comment. That avatar definately does not say much about the car and neither does his.
Alan

Dirtyd0g
10-08-2010, 12:38 PM
atleast you have one the begining of the race due to the fact hes under estimating what your car can do.

I didn't say that. I said the picture isn't intimidating. I for one certainly wouldn't bet on something going by a picture.
Alan

Blackpony
10-08-2010, 01:59 PM

I would almost be up for that, unfortunately i'm heading back home to Chicago for my mothers 65 th bday.

cobra429boss
10-08-2010, 02:40 PM
well theres always next week

WHYTRY
10-08-2010, 05:26 PM
I didn't say that. I said the picture isn't intimidating. I for one certainly wouldn't bet on something going by a picture.
Alan

i was about to say id hope not. lol

juiced
10-08-2010, 06:49 PM

im down whats the hold up my heart dont pump koolaid all i have to do is get the grocerys out of the hatch lol

Katmandu
11-06-2010, 01:46 PM
but for the record i have won more rounds of racing then you have made passesI guess that makes you a REAL man there....:rolleyes:

We'll be reading a story just like this one only the driver's name will be YOURS. :punch: