Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Plated and mustangboy [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Plated and mustangboy

BIGHONKEY
10-03-2010, 06:23 PM
I had Chris (plated) stop out to check out a big ass rust hole that was on my driver side rocker behind the door and was on the move toward trhe front of the vehicle. Well a day or two later some dipshit pulls out of her driveway and hits my good side, bumper/fender/door and behind a little. So I had him come back out and re-estimate it. We decided that since the all the damage and rust was all in the lower 8-10" of the truck that a two-tone would save some cash. Well he fixed my HUGE rust hole on the driverside, fixed my rusted out tailgate, fixed the damage from the accident, replaced my front bumper, front grill, smoked my new lightning headlights, repaired and painted my tonneau cover (which flew off in the wind storm 2 yrs ago), did the two tone with a gunmetal, painted my bug guard body color, buffed the rest of the paint, and now this 198,000 mile truck looks new again!!!

I had money left to have Kenny (mustangboy) strip and powdercoat my super corroded wheels. They look amazing! I lucked out and found spraypaint to match to do the center caps (still need to put clear on them). I dropped the wheels of later on in the day Thurday and was PM'ed Friday morning that they were done. What a turn around!

With these guys doing this work so well and so reasonably priced and me fixing the suspension and finding some wheels on craigslist to replace my broken ones I was able to do all of this for what the insurance check amounted out to and have a truck that I care about again!!!!

Big ups to these two ninjas!! (I still have some little things left to do)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/bighonkey/DSCF0435.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/bighonkey/DSCF0436.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/bighonkey/DSCF0437.jpg

dsmawd350
10-03-2010, 06:41 PM
looks like it matches your GT now lol

Markcore
10-03-2010, 06:52 PM
looks like it matches your GT now lol

It does! Thats cool!

I too have had work done by both of these "ninjas" :lol: Chris & Mustangboy will be the ones I call when I need their services again! :bigthumb

motox159
10-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Think I saw this truck in person today, around 5:15 @ BP off 48 in Mainville, maybe your wife cruising it around? Looks sharp, def caught my eye when I pulled in there. Nice looking truck!

BIGHONKEY
10-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Think I saw this truck in person today, around 5:15 @ BP off 48 in Mainville, maybe your wife cruising it around? Looks sharp, def caught my eye when I pulled in there. Nice looking truck!

Wife's mom borrowed it.

mustangboy
10-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Thanks again for the business and the truck is looking great. For future reference what color spray paint did you use on the centers?

BIGHONKEY
10-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Thanks again for the business and the truck is looking great. For future reference what color spray paint did you use on the centers?

I'll look when I get home. They match better than the pic.

relaxednoma
10-04-2010, 11:34 AM
awesome!

Mustard
10-04-2010, 07:37 PM
looks great

93snake
10-05-2010, 02:53 AM
looks real good, colors go together real good.

plated
10-06-2010, 01:09 PM
turned out nice it don't have the papaw look going on anymore, i'd never guess it had the miles it does the way it runs glad to see evrything work out for ya and you have a fresh looking truck to roll..thanks again for the buisness lmk when you wanna throw down on the civic

BIGHONKEY
10-06-2010, 01:55 PM
turned out nice it don't have the papaw look going on anymore, i'd never guess it had the miles it does the way it runs glad to see evrything work out for ya and you have a fresh looking truck to roll..thanks again for the buisness lmk when you wanna throw down on the civic

Yep, thanks, I'll get that quarter ordered up.

Or maybe getting started on the camaro would be a better use of funds.