Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
My projects!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My projects!!

dwayne0714
10-03-2010, 10:00 AM
I figured I would show you guys some of the projects i have going on, the first is my 1980 corvette, when I bought it the body was really rough with cracks in the fiberglass and the rear quarter panel was smashed in, the paint was trashed from sitting outside for 8 years and of course the interior was trashed. I did all the body work, then I painted it and then I did the interior. After all that I worked the motor over. This car will always be a project because I will hopefully keep it for a long time, the chicks dig it lol. The second car was my 95 mustang Gt. I loved that car and just recently got rid of it. I bought it with a peiced together front end from a wreck so I replaced what was needed and painted it. I didnt do anything to the motor but was told it had a B cam in it, it ran fairly well with plenty of tourque but would have been much better with a solid clutch. And the latest and greatest project is the 85 coupe i recently acquired. This will hopefully turn out to be my track car, im doing the body work at the moment, I hope to have it in primer in the next few days