Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
the last exorcisim [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : the last exorcisim

sean
09-09-2010, 01:54 PM
Has to be the dumbest movie since open water. Even if you wate till this movie hits those machines you can rent a movie from for a dollar. You will have wasted money.

RIXXX93GT
09-09-2010, 02:11 PM
I completely agree, I would rather watch the trailer for the movie over and over for two hours than see that pathetic effort. Take the cheesiest parts of Blair Witch then downgrade the acting by 75% and thats what you get.

sean
09-09-2010, 02:18 PM
I completely agree, I would rather watch the trailer for the movie over and over for two hours than see that pathetic effort. Take the cheesiest parts of Blair Witch then downgrade the acting by 75% and thats what you get.

No doubt. Its like watching a movie and you just keep waiting and waiting and waiting for something cool. It builds and builds then NOTHING. The problem is this movie doesnt even really do a good job of building up to anything. I am getting tired of these first person movies. I want to go back in time and kill the dicks that made blair bitch.

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Wow that blows, i was hoping it would be decent.