Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier

BigBadStang
09-05-2010, 03:22 PM
If you are an Iron Maiden fan, you can't go wrong with this album! The more I listen, the more I like it! It's been in the CD player in my car since I bought it on 8-16.

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-05-2010, 03:25 PM
I heard a rumor that this is their last album?? Any truth behind that? I consider Maiden to be the last metal band that hasn't sold out.

BigBadStang
09-10-2010, 09:34 PM
I heard a rumor that this is their last album?? Any truth behind that? I consider Maiden to be the last metal band that hasn't sold out.

There are rumors, but officially the band hasn't said anything. I don't know if the rumors started because of the album name, or what, but they are still tremendous live, and in studio, and I think it would be a shame if they did retire.
They definitely haven't changed their style for the sake of selling records, well I mean cd's and downloads. lol.

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-12-2010, 07:36 AM
I can't see why they'd stop. They're not like other bands that have lost their sound due to age..i mean yeah old Bruce doesn't belt out the high notes like he did 30 years ago but he didn't sing in all high notes either so it works out pretty well.

Now if the original Judas Priest would get back together and make something along the lines of Painkiller, i'd be thrilled. Rob can still belt out some amazing high notes...i have no idea how he does it....just natural talent i guess.

BigBadStang
09-12-2010, 11:47 PM
I can't see why they'd stop. They're not like other bands that have lost their sound due to age..i mean yeah old Bruce doesn't belt out the high notes like he did 30 years ago but he didn't sing in all high notes either so it works out pretty well.

Now if the original Judas Priest would get back together and make something along the lines of Painkiller, i'd be thrilled. Rob can still belt out some amazing high notes...i have no idea how he does it....just natural talent i guess.

LOL...could be the deep throating! :lol:

Seriously though, have you heard any of Rob's new stuff under the name "Halford"? Pretty good stuff! I would love for Rob and KK and the guys to get back together too!

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-13-2010, 07:46 AM
Yeah i have Resurrection live...the man is just naturally talented so maybe there's something to the whole deep throat thing? LOL

Seriously though, i don't knock the guy for being gay, i respect his courage to come out and risk his career, and yet still be highly respected by pretty much everyone.

KB1
09-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Just picked it up Saturday.....Great CD, if this indeed is the last one, they did it right!!:bigthumb

Mustard
09-13-2010, 12:23 PM
great disk!