Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
fat folks in skinny jeans [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : fat folks in skinny jeans

plated
08-24-2010, 10:34 AM
skinny jeans are bad enough on guy's i seen a guy this morning had to be 300 lbs rockin some skinny jeans i damn near piseed my pants looked like he jumped off a building to get in them ,a sight i will never forget

mymustang1
08-24-2010, 10:41 AM
LMFAO!:D

skeptiq
08-24-2010, 11:57 AM
... thanks for the image, LOL!!!

glassman
08-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Thanks Chris... Just the title made me laugh
They think the look good in em thats what kills me.
Same thing with the guys that have pants 6 sizes to big & there ass is all the way out. Wtf Is tht really that comfortable pullin you f 'n pants back up to the bottom of your nuts & tryin to walk while holdin them up?

Blackout
08-24-2010, 01:11 PM
no...whats bad is when your at the public swimming hole "aka" pool. and some 300-400 lb woman shimmys there way into a bikini. I mean come on now...when the bikini disapeers and nothing but rolls and what ever that oily looking shit is air drying, NOW THATS A PROBLEM! They go off the diving board and it looks like a walrus shooting to the moon until the wall of water comes at you like some kind of sunomi with title wave.

I dont have a problem with heavy people, I even have a couple of heavy friends and family. but when people out there think that look good showing all, it makes you wonder.... what the hell is going through there heads.

Gene
08-24-2010, 01:41 PM
I think at that point they're not really considered "skinny" jeans anymore.

big cheif
08-24-2010, 02:20 PM
no...whats bad is when your at the public swimming hole "aka" pool. and some 300-400 lb woman shimmys there way into a bikini. I mean come on now...when the bikini disapeers and nothing but rolls and what ever that oily looking shit is air drying, NOW THATS A PROBLEM! They go off the diving board and it looks like a walrus shooting to the moon until the wall of water comes at you like some kind of sunomi with title wave.

I dont have a problem with heavy people, I even have a couple of heavy friends and family. but when people out there think that look good showing all, it makes you wonder.... what the hell is going through there heads.

Damn! an image i did not want to have stuck in my head!:lol:

chadomac
08-24-2010, 04:54 PM

Ever seen norbit? lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTJBATO5cgo

Dirtyd0g
08-24-2010, 04:56 PM
The jeans I can handle, Fat people in half shirts grosses me out.
Alan

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Chris i'm betting they were just normal jeans, and the fatness filled them out to make you THINK they were the skinny style jeans...

But yeah, unless you sing for Skid Row, you look kinda silly with skin tight jeans on. Then again the whole jean trend has gone a full 180 in the last 10 years...from huge JNCO jeans that looked like you were wearing a dress on each leg, and now to the full opposite skin tight painted on look. I bet there's quite a few people out there who have been there and wore both styles.

I'll stick with my Levis 527s, thanks.

plated
08-24-2010, 10:31 PM
oh shit the latest my son says are DAD JEANS LMFAO PLAIN 5 POCKET RUSTLER/STRANGLERS:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-24-2010, 10:33 PM
oh shit the latest my son says are DAD JEANS LMFAO PLAIN 5 POCKET RUSTLER/STRANGLERS:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG...i grew up wearing Dickies carpenter pants. Will kids ever get their own damn style and stop ripping off everyone else's generation? :lol:

tdm309
08-24-2010, 11:00 PM
I didnt know they made tight jeans that big. There should be some sort of law against it.

DSSKing68
08-25-2010, 08:19 AM
:postpix:

SCHMUCKINGHAM
08-26-2010, 12:38 PM
I am 6'5'' and 240 and in decent shape but not great, I dont want to take my shirt off at a pool let alone tramp around in skinny jeans..... I dont how fat people even leave the house in some of the shit they wear.

glassman
08-26-2010, 01:07 PM
I go to there houses & have to see that shit sometimes & wonder why they even wear some of the shit even @ home.

DSSKing68
08-26-2010, 01:41 PM
I also think they should outlaw womens thong panties in any size larger than medium!!

skeptiq
08-26-2010, 01:44 PM
I also think they should outlaw womens thong panties in any size larger than medium!!

agree!

SCHMUCKINGHAM
08-26-2010, 05:03 PM

then they would go commando and thats even worse