Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
351 w 1987 i need a cam suggestion please [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 351 w 1987 i need a cam suggestion please

knockemstiff
08-05-2010, 01:22 AM
im keeping the crank rods and pistons stock. just for a motor to run untill my stroker gets done but this is what im running up top. vic jr heads 205 valves, vic jr intake and 750 holly carb, mallory distributer. the cam is where i need advice. is 87 a roller or solid and what cam should i run? i have 3 x cams if there rollers but i didn't think they are i think roller 351 w is 94 to 97. the motor is still in the truck so if it is not a roller like i belive. what is your guys opion on a budget cam for the best performance. im also running a built c4 with 3800 coan stall 4:10 gears 29 inch slick. strickly a track car i just want some seat time b4 i get the stroker in. i also can hook my nos to it as well and would like to do that with msd and 3 step but i got to go buy a cam this week so tell me if you had my set up what cam would you want in your motor and if you have one for sale that would fit my bill and save me some cash call me 7407030960 i am buying a cam if ya got it i would rather put my cash in a stangers hands

INSANEBA
08-05-2010, 10:07 AM
I dont think that motors a roller set-up. They swap is pretty easily done, but if it's for a temporary motor then thats another call for you. I have a non roller cam in the garage, cant remember the size at this minute, but I can check if you might be interested... Pm me if you might be...

Timido
08-12-2010, 06:48 PM
I have can lifter push rods set all new hydro flat tappet pm me also if interested