Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Wedding decorations! Flowers, candles, lanterns, runners, etc [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wedding decorations! Flowers, candles, lanterns, runners, etc

PONYGRL
07-28-2010, 06:36 PM
I am selling all of the decor used for my wedding last month. I have pretty much anything you could possibly need! I think around 30 topiaries for the tables, with 2 that are a lot taller. We had an outdoor wedding and used them on all the tables, on the ground and the rd entrance, and had them on both sides of our arch which we were married under. We have 15 or more table runners that are ivory with green border, tons of candles with holders which were not used, over 20 led chinese lanterns, some of which still have batteries. We hung these from our tent and did not even light them... they have a cool effect lit or not lit... they can alse be hung in trees and we hung some on shepherds hooks as well, which you can also have. We have some left over flowers and ivy, etc. that matched the table decorations. Also have lots of pots in orange, yellow, lime green, red and some striped. There is over $1000 worth of stuff, I would like to get rid of them because they are in the way in the house and we are getting ready to move in a few weeks. They are GREAT for a summer fall or spring wedding. Also have lots of bouquets, loose flowers, ones that can be used as boutineers, 10 flower arrangements with pew clips that can be used on a pew or chair that match. You can switch the pots around to have a more primary color, but all the decorations are bright and cheerful and looked beautiful! I got TONS of compliments on all the arrangements and now someone else can have a lot less work! I will also include a wheelbarrow we made to use as a card basket... we used it for the wedding but it would be great for a shower as well. We have little metal flower pots for party favors, around 50 brand new photo clips that were $1 each and a lot of other stuff.... email me for pics!! Would like to sell ASAP and we will even help you load it. If crammed, it will all fit into a small SUV... we fit it all in our Mariner.

Call 859-653-5189 if interested or email me for more pics...way too many to list and I can send them all to you. We live in Independence KY if you are interested in checking everything out. For $350, you are getting a steal for the quality and great condition of everything

Here are a few pics of some of the stuff so you get the idea but i have TONS more actually laid out and organized

PONYGRL
07-28-2010, 06:42 PM
More pics

PONYGRL
07-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Some more.

Hopefully someone is interested... spread the word... I want it out of our study, its taking up the whole room!!